/ink/ - splatoon general

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The new Salmon Run map Lost Outpost has been released!
- The new stage Manta Maria has been released!
- The Sloshing Machine is out!
- The Forge Splattershot Pro comes next week with the Bubble Blower Special
- New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/switch/mario- -rabbids-kingdom-battle
twitter.com/Nyaswitch/status/902433367764766720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having a romantic getaway with Callie!

The one with the Grim Range Blaster of course. But even cap damage Burst Bomb + Blaster Shot with all that damage up stacking is a kill.

But even bad aim blaster burst kills in two bursts if the enemy wasn't using defense up if you had no damage up.

Sex with Marie!

Did the other team just give up at the end?

I want to marry an Octoling!

The Grim didn't exist back then.

>Just lost a game 83-11
>I inked 1101 points
>330
>200
>0
I hate this game sometimes.

there was a blaster with burst bombs? thank god I stopped playing S1

Maybe. I dunno since no tablet recording.

God I miss my crutch so much

Has anyone tested stacking sub power up with burst bombs?

This is so fucking stupid. So if you land a burst bomb its like a 100% follow up kill because they are stuck in your ink from the burst bomb and your blaster shot comes out and bursts like almost right after the burst

its just range up, there's no way to boots the damage and a direct + indirect still isnt a kill which sucks. You can get 3 bombs if you have 2 main 1 sub of subsaver but thats just a waste desu

It wasn't even the best Range Blaster.

Bomb Power Up should counter Bomb Defense. It's dumb as shit that there's an ability to make you take less damage from Bust Bombs with no way to counter it.

And that's why a lot of us are bitter towards E-liters, Blasters in general, Burst Bombs, and Damage Up.

It becomes fucking horseshit.

S+ on all modes

is that a third blaster of one of these fancy brands?
didn't play the first game that long
i only know the wasabi splattershot

Had to stack damage up. I was trying out a couple of things and in the end I didn't want to aim better so I sacrificed more bombs for straight up damage.

>waaaaaaaah why do direct hit slow as fuck weapons do so much damage waaaaah
Not everything can be a spray and pray 50/50 faggot

From the time you hit them with a burst they might as well be dead. I wouldn't call it slow. Burst bombs come out pretty fast.

s k i l l

While all of you are jerking off to and apparently being nostalgic over a 2 year old game, I'm just glad I didn't play Splatoon 1 long enough for this kind of meta to be reached.

>itt: woomies you wanna handhold

Custom Range Blaster was even more bullshit

>The Custom Range Blaster comes with a versatile sub weapon - Splat Bombs - and a special weapon that excels in close-quarters combat - the Kraken! Grab a Custom Range Blaster tonight and get ready to UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

Let's give a ranged weapon a sub weapon that can be used for up close and ranged harassment on top of an invincibility one hit kill special that can be used to push the tower, pop the rainmaker shield in like what was it 2-3 hits, ink a path for carrier, etc.

Anybody have a collection of the Squid Sisters voice lines as seprate files? I'm gonna try (and probably fail) to make Squid Sisters voice packs for Xcom 2. Just the lines from 1 will probably be fine.

I'm so glad Kraken is gone, it was fucking awful to go against

Oh right Wail

If it didn't move the tower and you could break it with enough damage I'd be fine with it.

So, if it was the baller.

why is no one playing SR?
Is it because of the weapons?

The best part is we waifu a race, no silly arguments my brother of taste

Most people have already gotten their 2 superbonuses by now.
/ink/ in particular gets that done within the first hour of the session.

why didn't you go to work yesterday?

Yup. Baller is Kraken but not stupid.
They just can't handle the mighty Nozzle.

Literally all aerosprays in turf war know how to do is walk forward. I've not once seen a single aerospray user do anything other than just walk at me in turf war. And the worst thing is, it sometimes fucking works, just because it's so retardedly stupid that I don't expect it.

yeah but what about chunk farming?
need these urgently

People are farming with the Splatfest Tee while they have it right now.

Most people aren't going to try and farm chunks from grizzco when the splatfest shirt is in play

its been like that since splatoon 1

it wont change

oh shit that's available now huh
almost forgot

choose wisely!

Are we posting webms now? I thought /ink/ hated webms.

Holy shit.

grind the tee atm, sr is a shitshow this rotation anyway

what he said, nothing to add here really

>half the thread is the same guy posting the same webm
where is everyone?

That one's nothing.

Playing the new Mario & Rabbids game.

Grinding my Splatfest Tee to make my woomy's gear even fresher. That's more important then shitposting on /ink/.

>Going anywhere near that garbage

Puh-leeze.

>says the guy playing Splatoon 1.5

Has betrayed the fatal flaw; hubris.

>webms are clearly distinct and different from each other
>some are even new
>same webm
>probably can't even open the webms
Not everybody is browsing /ink/ on a shitty 3rd world phone, user.

isnt the majority of the chunks you'll get ink resistance though? I already finished my ink resistance shoes so...

>Comparing Splatoon to Ubisoft's moronic crossover

I'm so fucking angry about that game it's not even funny. Miyamoto is an out of touch retard for giving it the green light.

Honestly, it looks fun. The music is really good too.
Putting the video game equivalent of Minions aside, it's apparently really good.

>clearly distinct and different from each other
9/10 of them is one guy posting how broken S1 burst bombs were which doesnt matter anymore since they got nerfed

Don't think I didn't see you fall off the edge sakem

I'm getting ready for Splatfest, boss. It's only the most important tradition in Inkling culture.

Not that you'd understand.

At first I thought he was throwing the match, but then I realised. What a cocky shit.

It objectively has a higher Metacritic score than Splatoon 2, fag.

metacritic.com/game/switch/mario- -rabbids-kingdom-battle

thats because its a Nintendo game and Nintendo games get plus 10 on their metacritic score

I'm that guy and they might mean reposts.

Haven't played Splat 1 in months and dont own 2 yet so none of mine are new content.

I do have videos I never rendered that I could look through but eh

But user it's fun_____________

>Splatoon 2 is not a Nintendo game
Enjoy your (You)

>tfw someone posts your squid

"Oh, her? Yeah, I know her. I know her like everyone else who was around in these times, back when Plaza wasn't Inkopolis's top shopping district, but instead, the central hub of Turf Wars.
That said, I never knew her personally. She was more of an elusive urban legend than anything. Many have seen her, but accounts of witnesses often contradict each other- her skin tone, eye colour, her callsign, hell, some even claim that she had taken a male form. But five things matched in most instances- a white dress, a captain hat with a patch, an E-Liter 3K polished to mirror shine, a cold, emotionless demeanour and skills far beyond anyone else's.
I've seen her, too. Played on same team with her, even. The rest of our team has met in the lobby and took the topsy to Moray Towers, but she arrived by herself. Or maybe she was there beforehand. She didn't say a word during briefing- the entirety of our it she spent silent and motionless, probably meditating.

I was ranked S+ back then, but I've immediately felt I was out of her leauge. She wasn't just skilled, she had perfected the art of turf war. Her aim was magnetic. Her strategic choices were on par with these of best octarian minds. Her motions normally were slow and precise, but if there was a need to, she was slippery like an eel, even burdened by her massive gun. She was incredibly strong, for her the Eliter was about as heavy and difficult to pump as a Squiffer is for most of us. She didn't flinch from its recoil either. Sheldon even told me later she had dunked a burst bomb through the basketball hoop in his range. On her first try.
I'd never believe someone that good would even bother fighting alone. Shouldn't she have found a squad to preserve her rank? But on the other hand, I've never heard her talk either. Maybe she's mute, that'd explain a lot of stuff about her.

To be continued

baited for this exact response

reminder that chargers can pierce multiple targets in this game

Hey! What have we told you about leaving your containment board?
Back!

>The music is really good too.
No it's not. It's shockingly shitty and you're only dickriding it because either you're a fan of Grant Kirkhope's garbage or you're a retard who doesn't know any better.
> it's apparently really good.
No. It's just fucking Mario. That's all it is. It's a decent Stragety game and it's riding on Mario's good name and Switch's tiny library. Maybe with just a dash of retarded hugbox garbage for that guy who cried at E3.

Metacritic is irrelevant.

Shitloads of games are fun. I'm not supporting Ubisoft's bullshit and I'm not encouraging Nintendo to work together further with Ubi.

They're filth and Nintendo gets tricked by them time and time again. I think part of it has to do with Japanese people being huge Franceaboos.

We didn't win. I didn't win. I blew it when I slipped and fell off the stage with the fish, right before we could take the lead. The other two guys started cussing me after the whistle, but I instinctively blocked their ramblings- I was fascinsted by the girl. She still hadn't said a word, sitting there and cleaning the barrell of her charger. One of the guys grabbed me by the collar, and in time it took him to slap me and drop on the floor, she was gone, like a mirage.
It was a long time since. As time passed, she started appearing less and less, the last time someone had heard about her was two years ago, right as the old leauge was reformed. She vanished just like back then in the waiting room, suddenly and without a trace.
Nowadays when she is brought up, people say she was on snail dust because there was no way someone that good wasn't sprinkling, but that definitely wasn't the case with her. I know how dusties look, she wasn't like them. None of that hot-blooded madness, just calculated destruction. She was simply the best. A legend. The legend. Even if she's gone for real, she'll always be around. "

What's so cocky about that? His team that they were going to win so they took the RM to their base and has a premature squid party, which was a huge mistake as seen by that webm.

>Tim
>Rainy

Out of all of the people I've ever had the displeasure of getting replies from, you're without a doubt the most autistic.

Stop liking what I like

Autism.

>It's autistic to hate Ubisoft
The way they treated the Wii U -still- has me angry
>Zombi U is the best selling third party launch game. Sells over a million as a new/unknown IP
>Ubisoft cancels sequel plans, citing displeasure with sales figures
or
>Rayman Legends is literally ready to be released in February
>Delay it and port the game to other consoles and then bitch anyways about Wii U sales being low
or
>Delayed Watch_Dogs for months and months so it came out way after every other platform
>Whine about poor sales figures
or
>Do shoddy ports of Assassin's Creed games
>Refuse to support them with patches or DLC

I hate myself for enjoying Far Cry as much as I do.

Fuck you. I didn't tell you to change your opinion.

>Want to tell guy I'm playing with he has a cute woomy
>Don't want to namedrop him
Jet Squelcher bro, you have a cute woomy

>haven't played either Splatoon in months
>still hangs around /ink/
What's the point?

the fuck are these retards doing in S

I'm upset that I don't have a reaction image good enough for you.

I still watch streams of it daily. I'll be getting the Splatoon 2 bundle when its released.

all woomies are cute

y-you too

twitter.com/Nyaswitch/status/902433367764766720
So they're doing this by positioning themselves over the basket right before the jet pack timer runs out, right?

>Metacritic is irrelevant.

elaborate

>this camera
yeah i like seizures, thanks

No problem man.

Stickfag detected

>how broken S1 burst bombs were which doesnt matter anymore since they got nerfed
How were burst bombs nerfed?

No damage up

Holy shit how new are you

no i just don't have fucking Parkinson

More drunk woomy please

Drunk slut woomy!

You can't drink snail juice before 18!