IMAGINE

IMAGINE

a world where the long dead car companies somehow managed to take over while the current companies died...

>Geo
>mercury
>Isuzu
>Suzuki
>Plymouth
>Pontiac
>AMC
>HUMMER
>Saturn
>Oldsmobile
>...

I feel like the world would be better off

>Geo
chevy makes enough shit small cars
>mercury
no need for three ties of luxury, Ford
>Isuzu
ok
>Suzuki
bikes only
>Plymouth
no
>Pontiac
we dont need two chevrolets
>AMC
ok
>HUMMER
ok
>Saturn
>Oldsmobile

I can get behind Geo, Isuzu, Suzuki, Saturn, and AMC. But who really misses Mercury, Plymouth, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Hummer?

But Suzuki still makes cars

I do

>hummer
Please no more of these.

Isuzu and Suzuki are still around, ameritard.

isuzu and suzuki still exist though you moron

not in north America fagtron

typical americunt

>not for sale in the USA
>therefore, doesn't exist anywhere in the world

dumb cunt

>AMC
oof
>Geo
Eh...
>Pontiac
Meh.
>Saturn
>HUMMER
nah

>No Duesenberg or Packard
JUSSSSSSST

if it doesn'T exist In America, it doesn't exist

this was actually a pretty fun car

Forgot Asuna

At least four of those were made by General Motors, which still exists.

Not only is Suzuki still around, they are doing better than ever. Every girl loves the Swift. Isuzu is also going great with their Ute and SUV let alone their industrial vehicles.

I honestly think chrysler could bring back AMC. Banking on nostalgia and national pride. (AMERICAN Motor Cars, Made in U.S.A, a car company from a bright time in american history). They could use it for more off-the-wall stuff much like GM did with saturn. Imagine, a modern Eagle. V8, AWD, wagon.

I want to see AMC rise back up. All we have left of it is Jeep. And even then the last bit of AMC in the Jeep hasnt been around for a looong time (the 4.0)

I honestly, truely think it could come back. Chrysler just needs to stop being retarded.

...I kinda would like a pontiac...

A Firebird based on the new Zeta chassis would be pure sex

yeah... w-who...

What would the new Fiero be like?

>Jeep

Nu-Jeep is a fucking mockery of it's former self. And I agree, I'd like to see a modernized AMC lineup along with jeeps that didn't suck.

>AWD Eagle turbo wagon
>Big displacement Javelin
>Modern takes on older jeep models without losing what makes them jeeps in the first place (i.e don't base them of a fucking car platform)
>modernized 4.0 straight six with Direct Injection, VVT, DoD/AFM for them empeegees, and upped compression ratio
>transmissions that don't suck (although that's just a Chrysler thing at this point)

I do, dammit!

Just because a company is owned by- or even created by- GM doesn't mean that it was controlled by GM. If that were true, we wouldn't have had 40 years of Pontiac biting at Chevrolet and the B-O-P trifecta of middle-brand rule-breaking.

>Muh dick
>Muh dick
>Muh dick
>Muh godmachine
>One can only hope

Chrysler please, I'm sure someone on a design team wants to do one of these.

this would be amazing desu
btw suzuki and isuzi are still very much alive atleat in europe and japan

The only Jeep that's still a Jeep is the Wrangler. The two door as been a staple and the four door Wrangler replaced the Cherokee. Other than the Wrangler Jeep is a and Mommy mobile. I'm just waiting for Jeep to put ifs in the Wrangler and I'll watch the company die.

I might cry a little

isuzu and suzuki still around and doing great with their spartan shitboxes
amc was too good for us tho.
rest can go to hell.
pontiac was just rebadged chevy

STUDEBAKER
> Supercharged inline 6
>Bullet nose
Imagine a modern Avanti competing with the Corvette

I love that design, it's so international.

Also
>Hudson
>Triumph
>Saab

I would give anything for Saab to have just accepted the AWD drivetrain and stayed independent.

Arent all these are just rebrands lmao

Even the newer wranglers are starting to feel soccermom-ified with that V6. We've got a new 2018 Wrangler at the dealership I work at and it just feels weird as shit to drive. Like the suspension is solid as fuck so it just glides over everything like it ain't shit. but then you've got this gutless fuck of a motor with no torque down low like you'd expect from a jeep (an older one, anyway).