Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/832153-chains-of-harrow-update-2150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Keystone beta is today. Anyone got a key yet? I want to be a good little girl and buy the most expensive founder package.

th for GRAND GRAND MASTER

>Fixed being able to walk on top of Grineer Spy Vault consoles when attempting to hack. This resulted in accidently tripping alarms and canceling the hacking.

>value 500$!!!
Do people really fall for this?

>when you make 100 plat from a bronze prime part
I fucking love new primes.

What are those retarded token numbers? I hope it flops.

With all these new hero shooters flopping left and right this just might too.

>ONE FUCKING THOUSAND
>value: ALMOST 3K

do you want my beta key, user? you know you can get INSTANT access to beta if you buy any founders pack
>custom badge with IMMORTAL (grand master)
oh boy I can't wait to see what these kids with their parents' credit cards will do with this

Great Ill have to wait at least a month till I even get the gun.

5 reddit users already bought the immortal pack

do people really fall for this shit

>those open tabs
jesus fucking christ there's the whole caboodle, deviantart, jewtube, facebook, and other shit

I fall for it so others don't have to

>those tabs
>no bookmarks strip
>windows 10
>that screen resolution
>DEVIANTART

REMEMBER TO BUY TOKENS

>Fixed being able to put Sentient parts on your Warframe by throwing the Halikar at a Sentient and then switching to Operator before it returns. While we understand this was pretty cool, it was broken in many ways. We will aim to revisit as a feature when more time emerges.

Thank GOD.

>rift sigil
It should come back soon. Hopefully it won't be piss easy to get.

Can anyone confirm if they fucked up new relics dropping from syndicates or can we start wasting our standing on them?

what's up with those weird numbers of tokens. Why 2886 and now 2900?

damn, nami & skyla prime got great stats

I got 1 of the new ones from it.

I'm going to regret not buying the IMMORTAL pack in the future where everyone is showing off this game's version of Excalibur Prime aren't I...

Also are the new relics in the Synidicate booster packs?

I've been gone since Mesa showed up. What are these purple mods I keep seeing?

I got plenty of new relics from syndicate, but I haven't paid attention if they removed Trin stuff as planned.

Buoght 5 packs and got at least 1 new relic in all five.

I need Nezha butts and F A S T

Well that depends. If the game does not die as quick as Quake Champions and Lawbreakers then yeah you will regret it.

well first off DE was pretty much unknown just like warframe like barely 5000+ people were playing all through out closed beta

founders arent rare rare just most of them don't show it off and the only why to check is their in-game profile

for keystone will be a different story because they have a 100k player peak to influence to play the game unlike before. most of that shit they are buying from the founders pack wont even be rare.

Did anything get unvaulted?

i like that ray has a an expression of disgust on his face

ya need to lose weight.

But that image just shows you won't get something like Excalibur Prime at all, just random "lol you make the content" shit nobody cares about

Its trash i guess? or maybe im wrong?

>founders arent rare rare just most of them don't show it off
Fuck that, I've kept my Exca Prime Glyph permanently equipped since 2013 because I have it, and you DON'T
You can keep your Baro Ki'Trash glyphs, I'm NEVER gonna need them.

Dont bother, games gonna flop into obscurity so hard DE's gonna come fleeing tearfully back into our arms, the dirty little skanks

I regret not buying this.

this desu
Keystone has no niche, no charm, no flair.
Plus, it's just another FPS with Card shit in it — that's like the most saturated market ever at the moment.

tigris just finished building in the foundry
>tfw never used shotguns in this game before
>never noticed they have different mods
>no plat to buy them

>people still falling for the hierachon meme
>no drops in rotation A
>50% trash in B and C
>open squads: 5
why

>I have it, and you DON'T
i didn't buy past master tier because i thought it was meaningless and i was correct the
secondary was shit and is lower spec than lato vandel which is some how even rarer than lato prime after dmg 2.0 and solar landmark isn't even in the game anymore

>muh 12000 mastery points

Get a load of this guy.
I bet that's the only time you bought platinum points. I have bought 3000 USD worth of platinum points and primary access from Digital Extremes and have in fact supported this game more than you. If anything they should kick you out of the Design Council and let me and countless others who support this game in. I bet you didn't even get Hydroid's Primary Access you free loading fuck.

If you didnt buy the electro dual stat mod from baro last weekend you fucked up greatly.

>lato prime
Syndicate mod + Max Disposition Riven and it'll be a nice all-rounder showoff weapon for most non-sortie missions.

its ok

That's actually pretty funny.

CHOOSE YOUR CHAMPION

i didnt have enough ducats or credits to buy anything

I built octavia just to go full Noise Marine

is it G A R I S H enough?

>you need a god-tier riven and a mod to make it barely usable
The state of Grandfaggets

Bow girl and Skeleton dude grab my attention the most.

Alternatives?

Niia was removed was she not?

>being this butthurt over me having a shit weapon that you can't have
The state of latefags.

Xini. Interception are the best, almost as fast as Excavation, and faster than Defense.

So what if I don't have the lato and excalibur primary? I have bought every single one right after anyway. You probably bought that cheap 250 USD Grandmaster primary access and that was it. I have bought more than you and deserve to be in the design council more than you.

You are probably someone who sits down for 12 hours a day in front of a laptop with 1366x768 resolution just staring at trade chat trying to sell maxed out primary champion cards and weapon cards like a plebian cause you can't even afford to buy the new primary accesses right after losing your mortgage to get the lato primary access, fag.

Yo are there any spots open for any of the clans here? Kind of starting to come back in and wanna join up with a clan that has full lab research.

Hmmm

>thinking anyone can be mad over a few "exclusive" pixels that will be released when the game will inevitably lose its player base
>actually having excuses for blindly buying pixels for 250$
NEVER EVER amirite?

user are you ok

sorry bow girl was remove
but you can choose the skeleton dude, dread. i just logged in and chose him. hopefully pistol, axe, smoke 'nade, electric cone shock, and other cards will be good. he also has shotgun and rocket launch apparently.

You sound mad jealous.

I know you're trying your hardest to be screencapped, but it's still funny as fuck.

Nikana Prime BP is now UNCOMMON
SELL SELL SELL

Yes I am perfectly fine, and I am jelous because I have supported this game more than any of you primary grandmasters. I sincerely hope you play more of this game and experience its wonderful free content in atleast medium settings in 1080p other than spending your time read trading IRC selling your primary weapon cards for meager amounts of platinum points in your 1366x768 45 fps prebuilt personal computational device from 2015.

>spending money to bypass the grind is better than throwing it at DE for exclusive stuff
The sad part is that people do buy Prime Access'

I sold all mine a few days back for 15 plat each. You should have checked the forums.

keystone suck,
tell me where to get the hentai prime parts

I just ran into a hydroid prime at Hydron already.

How do we make the old Void relevant again?

I think it'd be sweet if you could raid the abstract "vault" using vaulted Relics on Sortie-level void fissures like the old void system. It would filter out non-vaulted parts from your relics.

Its okay to be jelous of my Alienware setup and primary accessories packs but I am mad jelous of you primary grandmasters I admit just because you don't deserve to be in the designing cabal when you don't even buy the new primary accesses or buy platinum points. It is unfair, I have made numerous discussions on reddit and the Digital Extremes forums about this and they delete my threads. I even have directly messaged [DE]Steve about this(willing to pay USD (bigger money if converted in Canadian Yuan)). I have showed him numerous tickets of me going to tenno conference but the last time I had an anxiety attack and couldn't ask him about the status of my design cabal application.

Ok, someones trolling someone here goddammit, theres no way you can be both be this sincere about being such blindly loyal goys. Sweet Jesus I bet if Steve were in this thread he'd be typing with one hand whilst stroking himself blind with the other

>sorry bow girl was remove
Why?

this bait is too fast
*stabs myself in the back*

>Also are the new relics in the Synidicate booster packs?

Of course, Do you tell me you haven't stocked up on emblems to turn in today to get dozends of packs?

I've been saying "WTS AUGMENT MODS" for two days now and nobody has replied at all, not even to ask which ones I'm selling.

>Accidentaly die to maniac bombard knocking me into water in Tyl sortie
>Respawn with arch-gun

Well that made the fight super easy.

Because literally nobody gives a shit about stuff like that. Put them on the market, you stupid faggot.

Always fun to use fluctus and mag

While Xini is better it also is incredibly fucking boring

at least 2k hieracon has """some""" challenge and a bit more interaction with the game and team mates

In Xini I just AKF as firequake Ember , Effigy Chroma , Globe frost or some other shit

No idea, it is likely she is being rebalanced, or would kill all the Ray founders too easily. Honestly if Niia was currently in game, All the Rays and Ray Primes would take an arrow in the Space Helmet and be no match. Obviously they are waiting to reveal her to them after the founders purchases are over so people buying aren't discouraged after realizing Ray is shit compared to her.

>4 minutes per reward for interception
>average of 72 seconds per reward after you've been in mission about 6 minutes for excavation
Hieracon is only worse if your squad is bad at it, which usually happens in pubs.

>Got 75% of plat
>try to long in through steam
>put in my info says it's wrong and i triple check it was right
wtf they don't want money?
for the first time I just want to buy plat.

good goy

Where do you think I'm putting them?

Is there any reason to use the new Ballistica over the old one?

mr fodder

In trade chat, like a stupid idiot?

what are you selling user?

I thought trade chat was the market

AUGMENT MODS

I love the sleek turrent gameplay.