Which would you take?

Which would you take?

Audi 2bh

Clearly the Audi is too large to park properly so I would take then other one.

This. I know caddy is RWD and shit, it’s still a shitty GM product..

Cadillac. No question about it. Hell, the Audi driver is so stupid he can't stay in the lines. Someone get the man a coloring book so he can practice.

Audi, no question.

On the contrary. GM has some great build quality recently. Hell, many say the Alpha chassis that underpins that Cadillac is the best chassis on the market. The things handling evokes the E46 and E39.

The one that doesn't share 50% of its mechanical parts with a pleb-tier VW

The one that doesn't share 50% of its mechanical parts with a pleb-tier Chebby

At least Chevy knows how to make something that's easy to repair, because both will shit the bed a lot

>GM has some great build quality recently
I agree
>the best chassis on the market
I agree

(((Audi)))

>american or german

jeee...

Audi simply to avoid the disgrace of actually owning a GM product and supporting the eternal GM shittery.

the qt with the ripped genes

My man.

This. Little mexican broads are tough, probably carry around a whole family.

is that a lebanese plate?
the new ones look like a blatant chink copy of a euro plate

Please don't fuck the irradiated

There arn't any other choice than the Audi

The bullet to the face

Cadillac and it's not even close

>Which would you take?
I'd take the caddy cause we don't have them in my country. I also have an undeserved hatred towards audis. I have also previously promised myself I'd never own an audi.

Cadillac, because Audi is a bland boring cookie cutter car for people that dont enjoy driving that will break and cost a fortune to repair and maintain on the road. Not to maintain it will show you are not a baadgewhore buying muh German shit because its German and actually enjoy cars and driving.
T. not a badgewhore

I would take cadillac, Im just waiting for caddy dealerships to expand accross europe and posibly reopening the dealership in my country

You're quicker than me on the draw.

A8. Unlike 7 and Sclass the A8 has not been mutilated with modern car design and still looks understated. It has presence but it doesn't look angry. Interior looks to be on par with the Sclass so that's another +

Cadillac

the Cadillac. I'm not really a fan of Hyundai.

Cadillac because it's rare here.

Which has the better engine?

The Audi has a 190hp 1.8L gasoline and the Cadillac has a 270 hp 2.0L turbo

That explains the parking job

theyre both shit gay ass gopnik cars but id pick caddy since caddy at least understands that luxury car is not a luxury if it cant be rwd

problem is one is audi which is a branch of the worst euro car manufacturer and other is caddy which is branch of the worst US car manufacturer.

They are both shit so I'd rather take the bus

actually audi is worst branch of worst euro manufacturer while caddy is a shit branch of worst us manufactuer.
I'd take da caddy and go shoot bball with ma homies