Just look at pic related

Just look at pic related.

> Modern adaptation of Norman hairstyle used in pseudo-historically ways in a TV series about Vikings (not even Normas btw) --------> It becomes widely trendy and fashionable.

> Manchu hairstyle, which is at least historically accurate --------> "You are some kind of autist" "You know nothing about Manchu opression" "MUH QING DYNASTY"

Personally I think both hairstyles are equally stupid, but why are you SWAG or autistic terrorist nerd when you wear one or another?
Really makes you think bros...

>Chinese peasants forced to LARP with mongol hairstyles
>Patrician

Technically, if the one who was wearing that hairstyle was an ethnic Manchu (Tungusic, not exactly Mongol), he'd been quite Patrician compared to peasants.

>why does me wearing a hairstyle that was a widely known historical symbol of oppression and subjugation make me look like a fucking LARPer autist while wearing a hairstyle popularized by a TV show make me look trendy
Are you actually retarded?

If we are talking about Patrician hairstyles I'd go with the classic period Maya.

Manchu hairstyle was literally a cucking.

I don't know. I don't even know what to ask for at the barber.

I just go for the classic cropped hair. Men have been wearing it for thousands of years.

It's not actually about that. Just think for a moment: if you had worn a pseudo-Norman hairstyle 10 years ago everybody would be wondering what the hell is going on with your hair. Nowadays you are able to get a job with your hair looking like this and you're even able to flirt with women.

Now try it wearing a Manchu queue. Protip: you can't.

My point is that you have here 2 equally idiotic hairstyles and while one is socially accepted, the other one isn't. But in their very deep roots, both are the same LARPing thing.

To be honest, this is the true patrician choice

Asians prefer those han / japan inspired bund

i cant wait to grow old and try to get one of these beards

Op, I was about to spend this post insulting you for your idiotic trolling attempt, but then I realized you actually got me to answer, so I'll just say fuck you.

Honestly I can barely stand to let my beard reach 2-3cm, I will never understand how people can bear that kind of beardstyle.

Ok user. You're lovely.

Simply don't wait until growing old. Start now.

Imagine middle east guy with curly hairs using that style

>queue
>not topknot

Queues are pig disgusting Manchu barbarian-wear that only retards who fuck horses could have invented. Some people think China started declining when the Opium Wars started. In reality, China was in decline starting in 1644.

A strong China could have averted the Opium Wars, thus ensuring peace and stability in East Asia. However, the Manchus happened and the world is forever cursed with the Communist Party of China.

>Be Half-Chink but end up looking more Chink than the European half.
>Await puberty so i can have the meme beard stubble so I can look like some Asian thug badass.
>No stubble.
>Got Fu-Manchu'd instead
Put a furry hat on me and bam, rapist of the Steppes.

China started declining with the end of the Song dynasty desu

>Le Song industrialization meme.
Ming was better given that those idiots managed to balance war, diplomacy, and economic competence better than "let's ignore the military & just practice appeasement diplomacy" song.

no the style on the left is definitely much more attractive and makes me want to have sex with them, the style on the right looks really stupid and almost alien, it's one of those things that make it hard to think that chinese are really human and conscious in the same sense that westerners are.

>Modern adaptation of Norman hairstyle
Just looks like an Asian bun just with the sides shaved.

>Norman haircut

No one sees that a some sort of historical statement you dumb autist. It's just an undercut tied back. Undercuts happen to be a trendy haircut right now. Blame Timberlake and Bieber

>Not Qin master race

That may be the reason why I got into the barber's a few days ago and every beta male there was chimping about "MUH VIKING STYLE N SHIT"

If that's what they're calling it, it's still just because it's easierer than saying "buzz the sides, leave the top long enough for a to knot, and even it out a bit."

Just like how not everyone, or even most people, who have asked for an HY want to join the SS, not everyone with that style wants to be a Viking.

>tfw you're sikh and just keep your hair clean and in your turban

I am working on my Manchu style. Currently half way down my back.

>there exist people that dont want to be vikings
I don't want to live in this world anymore

>Patrician

Tb h the guy on the right looks like he has Down Syndrome.

Seems convenient

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET
t. chink zhang

WE WUZ JUSENZ N SHET
t. gook kim

WE WUZ EAST ARYAN MASTERRACE N SHET
t. jap takashi

That's called a bro-tier hairstyle.

>"let's ignore the military & just practice appeasement diplomacy" song
But that's not true. Song was always economically and militarily more powerful than the Jin and the Mongols had to have a large meme empire before they could have beaten the Song. The Song dynasty just chose to pay off its enemies like the Eastern Romans did because it was cheaper to pay the horsefuckers to fuck off than to launch military expeditions.

munbuns were overplayed and pleb tier when vikings came out

My dream is to be 100kg lean and wear a sick ass Suebian knot.

Unfortunately I have about 25 kilos to go, probably 33 or if you count the need to cut.

I don't think the popularity of that hairstyle has anything to do with some tv show, OP.

Anyway, are you seriously asking why some things are an style and some aren't? And you think that's not autistic?