Name a better econobox

Name a better econobox.

Other urls found in this thread:

mazdatweaks.com/serial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Austin Mini

>4 star crash rating

umm I don't think so sweaty how will I keep my wife's son safe?

It's one of these threads then.
Sage.

What a shitbox

my 5spd hyundai accent

better to spend 3k on a shitbox than 20k.

The mini is just a shitheap.

The mazda is actually nice though. It's not a luxury car or anything but it's not a barebones gocart.

what more do you need besides a/c, cruise control, a sunroof and an aux jack?

>Need

SHALL

BE

>sweaty posting in a Mazda thread

Some people have no shame

I can't even say the civic is better. The Mazda 3 is a solid car

Boring ugly turd

Better than spending 20k on a new econobox that suffers from shitty modern car design.

That's why I bought an older 3 that's way better than the equivalent shitvic

FiST

>Shitty modern car design

So anything out of your price range then?

UNINFRINGED

He bought into the 3k Civic meme lmao

It needs Android Auto from the factory and some extra sound deadening and its perfect

who the fuck needs a sunroof

Honda Fit

20 years ago people were bitching about those luxury features back when that $3k Civic was $15k and they couldn't afford it

I've never seen one without rust.

That's because you live in a shithole with snow and salted roads

200hp, rwd, 6 speed, $20k. Have fun with your cute little hatch. I'll keep Mazda in mind when my daughter needs a car.

I know a old guy that has one without a single spec of rust. However the other 99.9% vary from multiple 2 finger sized holes to being able to reach through the outside to the inside. Every time I see one my hatred for Mazda grows. Water based paint? Come the fuck on.

holy fuck this picture gave me clinical depression

>chevy

What a cheap piece of shit.
>Chevy
OH GOD NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

Shit at least GM makes shitboxes with more than 150hp. Even a 90's Neon was making more power than a modern Mazda.

Says to Aussie...
Enjoy your speeding tickets for going 1kmh over the limit

>Econoboxes
>Needing significant HP at all

It's all about tech and safety features now.

185 bhp and lb-ft of torque in my Mazda3 and it isn't anywhere near as pigfat so it has a better power to weight ratio. Not to mention the shorter gearing and taller final drive

*gets shot

>implying I live in a nigger infested shithole

t.crapbox gets stolen by Apex Gang

But its pretty much a focus but better in every way

Used first gen Nissan leaf that is 2015 to 2017.

>being a used electric car

Don't do this.

a fucking golf

that's called the first world, abo

Batteries in electric cars don't degrade as fast as you think

Nice car, i have a gen 2 SP25, great fun to drive but certainly needs more power.

my 2015 mazda 3 is pretty fun. Good little car to drive imo

Really, the only concern is how many years after production ceased, will Niisan support with new parts.

I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket. Even the first gen Insight still has replacement battery packs for sale as well as kits to recondition batteries and replace dead cells for cheaper

Impreza 5 door. Just as fun to drive but you get AWD, and it fits non-manlets.

design has objectively gotten worse. everything is bigger than it used to be and has a higher beltline and small windows thanks to pedestrian safety.

20 years ago I wouldn't have suggested a 15 year old civic. they had carbs and were worse in pretty much every way.

20-30 years ago people were bitching about EFI and jerking off carbs "because you don't need to deal with dem new fangled computers"

only rednecks.

>Victoria
Fucking faggot, you people ruined our great nation

BY

Seething

DEEZ

Lol the worst civic to buy

Ive never seen one with rust. You must be from the North East or the north of middle America

NUTZ

u mad?

Kia rio

No, because a 7th gen is better.

Isn't the Colorado an Isuzu?

btfo

BIX

6 years well spent. ;-;

Would kill the entry level. Just put those in yourself that's what I'm planning to do.

obsessed

Muh nigga.
8th gen was worst.

Yeah I'm gonna follow this guide, I already ordered the USB to TTL and it's just a matter of removing some trim, undoing a bolt, shoving in some wires into a connector, and running some commands through SSH
mazdatweaks.com/serial/

Figured Dynamat would come this summer, I gotta read up on where the sound deadening is the weakest in the car