>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Ruffalo'd thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKx0O3GxmHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't decide between Demon Hunter and Wizard for my next season character

u could always eat shit idiot

Why did they make it so the smoke thing doesn't teleport your minions anymore?

hehe ;DD

>it's a rat from prophecy on cells map

gd expo WHEN?!

>a random ass solo generic mob in rare corrupted t11 map fucking literally nukes my ass off this earth in a single fucking hit from miles away
>all res capped and 6k hp

amazing game design.

sorry to keep you in suspense

Why would you do this?

Maybe don't run maps with -max res and increased enemy crits and added lightning damage then, retard

>harbinger
>use flicker strike
>game freezes for 20sec
>im suddenly on the other side of the map

I would love to see how im flickering around but instead this fucktarded kiwi game and potato engine freeze. EVERY TIME I USE FLICKER ON HARBINGERS.

quicksilver flask or rare belt?

i've been running like a retard through all maps up to t14 rare corrupted without ever being hit this hard, not even by bosses,

Now exalt it you fucking pussy

>white rats hit harder than rares of many other huge monsters

Speaking of, is prophecy farming fun/profitable at all? I'm bummed out of farming maps right now

Maybe don't run maps with -max res and increased enemy crits and added lightning damage then, retard.

Done.

had a rare rat with haste aura with like 15 other white rats
I never stood a chance

N-Nani?!

Nice shop shitter.

i don't give a shit what the map had, nothing else in the map hurt me so fast or so much, not even the boss. this random ass white tiny dinosaur that somehow survived my clusterfuck nuke, sprinted out of the corner and bit me and i instantly died as if a small bomb exploded inside of me. this should simply not happen

>my PC is shit WTF!!!

It's trash because most of them refer to original 4 acts 3 difficulties scheme so you are forced to run low level area every now an then.
I did get a 5L prophecy from it eventually.

>get to maps
>breeze around t2 beach
>sewer leapers with powerful crits almost gib me with a 5k hit

what's going on here

>run this game on gtx 1080 ti and 6700k
>sub 40 fps in all combat

this game is terribly optimized

>zipping through maps on my totem fucker
>map bosses barely hurt me even if they do manage to hit me
>a pack of blue rats nearly instakills me before I put my totems down and chug my seething health potion in HC btw
They really need to tone those fuckers down

????????

I've spent over 100 coins so far over 4 different characters, not a single worthwhile prophecy so far.

Maybe don't run maps with -max res and increased enemy crits and added lightning damage then retard.

>maps only go up to T16/17
>Greater Rifts go on infinitely, currently 90+ is what the most hardcore players are running
Poopootards?!?!?! Yours shit lmao

So i have been Zanaing for a while and i can't decide which Zana is more Zana, any free advice bros?

how do you guys upgrade your gems? just buy prisms with chaos from other players, or is there some better way?

I hoarded coins for days because I didn't think prophecies did anything worthwhile(skipped that league). I recently started spending them and keep getting free uber lab trials, free rare maps from bosses, got one that doubled up all the rare enemies in a map etc.
Nothing too amazing but they are definitely useful to spend a whole page of coins on.
I also got the one that lets me enchant twice at the end of lab.

You're probably retarded
Pale Council keys and straight currency drops alone run you a profit 90% of the time

Reminder that any unique chest that isn't Kaom's or a Belly is trash.

Run uber lab

The one that sucks on Weylam's dick every night

Level to 20 then vendor the gem with 1 gemcutter to get level 1 q20 gem

Yeah being unlucky and repeatedly getting "7 undead big guys" and "frogs everywhere lmaoXd" just means that I'm retarded.

Quest reward

works fine on all our laptops.
call you're isp.

Retard

Retard

How do I level masters? So far I do dailies every day and complete wild encounters everytime I see them, but the process is still hilariously slow.

for me it has been. i don't know what they did, but the drop rate for breath of the council seems to be jacked up. i completed two plaguemaw v and both times got a breath of the council drop. maybe i'm lucky

for the Ngamahu Cyclone build does it really matter if its scion or duelist?

Reddit rotas
Running high tier maps
Prophecies

I bet those are actually remote screens connected to an experimental super computer built by Elon Musk or NASA

To truely master this game on a daily basis you must uninstall.

>Rotas

That seems extremely annoying

huh?

I spent a weekend farming them and thought it was decent enough. From selling lab enchant, master exp and other decent prophecies i was already making profit. Then i also dropped a couple of council uniques and sold a bunch of council fragments. Playing like 4 hours a day i ended up with a 200c profit in two days. You only really have to go out of your way when its a council prophecy. Seal the unique drop/upgrade ones when its for a shit unique because they just waste space.

>Tfw you're the rogue exile

>hey how do I do thing
>here's how you do thing
>but I don't want to dooo thaaaaattttt

It is (You)

I'm getting 60+ on my FX8350/R9 390

stay mad shitter

is using ancient orbs "opening ancient reliquaries"-tier? is chest still the recommended piece to use it on?

Reliquaries didnt cost 5c

Use it on tower shields desu
Ancient Orb can't change the size of an item

Should i use sextants as soon as i get them? I got a couple white ones
Pic unrelated

youtube.com/watch?v=HKx0O3GxmHc
I wonder if you have to spend 500 ancients on average to get a tuko's

>my favorite zone doesn't have a map equivalent

time to quit the game

dont use sextants they got nerfed
just sell

is he using 5 mana flasks? what?

Literally every single zone in the game has a map equivalent right now

Most of the Act 5 and 10 zones do not.

use only white and hope for pack size but dont spam them
sell red and yellow, they are for fucktards who have 200 shaped shore in stock and run them with chisel+6 sextants+3 atziri fragments

i would just hoard white ones until you can start spamming them on higher tiers to farm breaches

I hope the next big update revamps the atlas and add some of those areas. I mean we already have Reliquary as a possible Vaal area now so who knows.

An Ossuary map would kick ass

except ossuary you mean
and crypt will not do

so i'm a stupid babble that doesn't know how to build for shit, decided to try engineeringeternity's sunder berserker build. realized that the build is meant for softcore, though, and i had wanted to play hardcore; could i reasonably off-hand a shield and change the dual-wield passive nodes to shield ones and have a chance of not RIPing?

u don't use 5 mana flask ??
They don't play their own fucking game so they don't understand how laggy everything is

Reliquary, Square, Cathedral Roof, etc don't have map equivalents either, so it's really just most of act 5 that has no map

Is a pure spectres build viable?

I find SRS fucking awful, but when i started using spectres in the build it was actually cool.

Viable as in, decent for maps as far as clearing goes. I have seen those ribbon dudes but wouldnt just playing as a selfcast fireball be better than relying on spectre AI>

Did they forget to buff map daresso's life? I swear he had less life than the warband guys in OG ruin.

>Is a pure spectres build viable?
Yes. Solar guards are really popular nowadays.

The performance of the original game was shit
And yet all these new acts are WAY fucking worse

I've never used EE before as it seemed too tedious, but using it now for RF. If I use something that deals cold and lightning does the mob end up with -50% or -100% fire resist?

what do you do besides shield charge and loot? Just cast offering every once in a while?

>Titucius Span
there was an attempt

your RF is already doing fire damage to proc it though

Warband bosses always had more life then any other map boss besides Guardians.

incomplete
also nice spoiler
twisted retard

>If I use something that deals cold and lightning
cold gets +25% since you hit with it
lightning gets +25% since you hit with it
fire gets -50% since you didn't hit with it

EE is procced by hits, retard

Basically, run around, shine with some auras, shield charge around, sometimes convo stuff together, keep offering up

-50% Fire +25% Cold & Lightning, it'll always just be +25% to whatever you hit with and -50% to whatever you didn't.

poeetard?

post your items that ruined the game for you

how many beachead maps do you think it takes to hit 100? been saving them up

Do divines work in the same way Blessed do in that there's a lower chance to get a low roll if it's low already?

>god of death
>better take a selfie
>oh shit totem explode

why would you subject yourself to that boring shitfest

blessed work like that?

Because I want to hit 100 for first time ever. Not like it's any different than running shaped maps over and over

Guys, I haven't played in a very long time and don't know what's good anymore.
I'm thinking of going witch or templar.
Whats the best spells?
What kind of defence is good these days?
>inb4 spoonfeeding

>terrified of divining your starforge because it's only got a 20% chance of being anywhere decent.