/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Destined to Die Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /mk8g/, /ningen/

>Important News
「!」Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4_QXyo1ew
「!」Fire Emblem Warriors launches October 20; Special Edition details: gematsu.com/2017/08/fire-emblem-warriors-launches-october-20
「!」Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San announced: gematsu.com/2017/08/save-mr-tako-tasukete-tako-san-announced
「!」Harmonix reveals Super Beat Sports: nintendoeverything.com/harmonix-reveals-super-beat-sports
「!」Stardew Valley to be submitted this week: nintendoeverything.com/stardew-valley-on-switch-to-be-submitted-this-week/
「!」Ben 10 confirmed for Switch: nintendoeverything.com/ben-10-confirmed-for-switch/
「!」Indies coming soon to Switch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=RwZRnnwo14E
「!」Minecraft, Wii U/3DS maintenance taking place later: nintendoeverything.com/minecraft-wii-u-3ds-maintenance
「!」Miiverse is closing November 7 at 10pm PST: miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44YslslXw
「!」Nindies Showcase video presentation tomorrow: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/902214514078359553

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/08/29/miiverse-wii-u-nintendo-cancelled/
nintendo.com/games/detail/minecraft-wii-u-edition#media
windowsreport.com/ps4-xbox-one-crossplay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please don't die

Nintenyearolds LOL

Dude just stop

Anyone else enjoying Mario + Rabbids right now?

Gotta say I'm pretty shocked by the quality right now.

why would I buy a switch?

you want to know something. I fucked hate the switch. i hate how wrong and HOW FUCKING WRONG /V/ WAS ABOUT! I WANT ONE NOW BUT MY MOM CANT GET OFF HER ASS FROM WORK AND GET ME ONE! All i fucking want is to finally play Splatoon and Mario +Rabbids. Mario Rabbids is looking like game of the year material and ALREADY selling better than XCOM. FUCK /V/ WHY DID YOU TELL ME THE SWITCH WAS SHIT MY DAD COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY BUT NOT I GOT A PSVR THATS COLLECTING DUST! FUCK /V/

kirby news when

you missed it? kirbys 25th party meant startfox went on sale

ANY
DAY
NOW

Buy a PS4 Pro and play Loco Rico and Uncharted in 4K. Destiny 2 is gonna be goty btw.

I already own a PS4 Pro though

Im surprised how good it it.
I'll admit the the early leaks made it look unappealing but im glad I stuck around to see the gameplay footage.

>Buy a 4k blu-ray player that can't play games in 4k to play a PSP game that I played a decade ago and a fucking awful third person shooter. Bungie's second worst game that's on PC as well is gonna be goty btw.
ftfy

i have an 8k tv, this 4k shit is a meme

Is there any point in watching this Nindies Presentation tomorrow, or should I just assume that this means there should be an actual Switch Presentation soon?

Exactly. People act like 4k is good or something.

4k is the 720p of this gen

So long as the game is well designed and fun, I don't really care about resolution. It's nice to have good visuals, but that should come second.

so go play some atari 2600 games

Friendly reminder that Red/Blue/Yellow are still on sale until Thursday, if you want to buy roms.

Hah, ded agen!

you shouldn't have killed him

bgr.com/2017/08/29/miiverse-wii-u-nintendo-cancelled/

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Yep time to end this general with 3ds going dead as well
Also nice job forcing people into CFW nintendo

RIP Miiverse.

That fucking clickbait.

>Destiny 2
>goty
Please, Splatoon 2 is literally doing the same exact thing this game is doing and it already has a better reputation than it.

But it can’t even play 4K blu rays

Reminder to not feed the troll about ps4 (shit hardware, no games), vita (dead system with no games but anime), or PSVR (literally forgotten and abandoned by Sony), Destiny (lmao Halo MMO is supposed to be good? Hahaha).

Also in other news: Miitomo is about to be updated to use the customization features from the Switch. I'm sure it won't be long until Switch Miis will be visible with the Miitomo wardrobe you choose.

miitomo aka the nintendo app plagued with long load times and and consistent logins in order to get currency
plus reliance on other social media and face-to-face relationships in order to get friends on your list, with zero nintendo system friend list support

i mean im not trying to riff on it that hard but this thing has next to no benefits for people with no presence on social media

bump

How come all games are multiplatform except switch?

Its like a leapfrog tablet

I can understand the leapfrog tablet comparisons with the Wii U but not so much with the Switch

No. I sat through that long-ass and boring intro cutscene and then played through the tutorial levels and put it down thoroughly bored. I like strategy games too and usually have they some elements to keep me interested throughout the tutorial at least but I'm just not feeling it in general. Art style is nice but I've kind of been left with a poor first impression.

I'm sure the game will pick up soon but jesus christ it's so boring

Leapfrog products are only compatible with leapfrog cartridges. Nobody else makes games for leapfrog consoles.

Nintendo systems are only compatible with nintendo games. Nobody else makes games for nintendo consoles.

Every other game claims xb1/ps4/pc is cross platform. Nintendo isn't a real console anymore then a leapfrog.

>how come Nintendo makes the games it makes exclusive to the console it makes?
>why doesn't Nintendo release games on platforms it's currently competing with
That's you. That's how dumb you sound.

nintendo.com/games/detail/minecraft-wii-u-edition#media
>Developer4J Studios Ltd. / Microsoft Studios

windowsreport.com/ps4-xbox-one-crossplay/

Will nintendo cross play too?!

Already doing it with minecraft, why not everything else?

What? That's correct, user...

Microsoft makes nintendo games
Other devs make microsoft games

only nintendo makes nintendo games.

>no mention of Vita
the fuck?

I don't play Nintendo but im bumping this because 90% of this thread isn't waifu faggotry gg nintenbros

>that hexagonal pyramid
where the fuck are we gonna get THAT?

drawfags suck too

Aite.

Me, top row on the right.

As it should be.

Thx 1138 my dude.

im serious about the miitomo thing
i've been playing nintendo since the mid-gamecube days and loved the company since

but miitomo has just too many dents for me to stick to it daily

It's for making funny pics, collecting cool stuff for free, and harvesting my Nintendo coins.

I literally can't start the Mario Rabbids game I am going to shit myself.

It keeps saying hit L and R on my controller but it only recognizes my input as half a controller because I'm trying to use one joycon.

I could use both, but then how the fuck am I supposed to co op the game? Do I need a pro controller? The back of the boy says two joycons work as two controllers. I'm getting mad.

I'm going to bed. Keep the thread bumped

no

nigger bump