>people with worn out tires
>people with badly adjusted headlights
>people with broken bulbs
>people with trash in their cars
>people who go too slow
>people who go way too fast for the area/conditions
>people who dont signal
>people who dont understand right-of-way
>people who park at a fuel pump, fills it up and goes inside to pay and buy food, waiting inside for their food for 10 minutes, then get into the car and drive 10 meters to the parking lot to eat
>people who dont turn off high beams even after being flashed
>tourists driving in snow for the first time
>Tesla owners who drag extension cords across the road to connect to their cars, making it impossible to pass with a plow or a tractor-mounted snowblower
>people who look at their phones while driving
>people who think that 3 a x 12 inch subwoofer system is all you need to make the stereo in a car good

>people

>Tesla owners who drag extension cords across the road to connect to their cars

Rip those fucking things out of the socket. I would drop the blade or lock the brakes on purpose. Having shit loke extention cords strung across or on your sidewalk is illegal in leafland so I'd imagine it's illegal in your hellhole too.

I'll say it like this - my neighbor does a lot of snowblowing in the cabin areas, and has about 20 extension cords extra in his garage now

pics of this and how exactly its a major inconvinence if you can simply ride over them

im picturing those black wires that go across literal highways/roadways by the public electrical companies when laying lines

Are you a woman. You sound like a woman? You must be fun at parties and have lots of friends.

It's not really an inconvenience. I'm fine with a power company laying lines on the road but not with some fucking idiot Tesla owner that thinks he can string across the road. Go ahead and do it but don't be surprised when I lock up my brakes or accidentally spin my studded tires on top of it.

Because a tractor with these will destroy the cable. This means you could fry your tractor with electric shock, tangle the wire inside the blower, cause a fire and so on.

Just driving over it is not an option, as that means you'd leave behind a pile of snow on that road

>""""""""""people"""""""""" who signal .005sec before they turn
I know not all of them do it on purpose but in my opinion this is some of the most passive-aggressive shit you can do on the road

where is this power source that they're having to cross a road in teh first place

Cabin with no parking spot

Road is a bit wider to make it possible to park and still let a large vehicle pass

They park on the opposite side of the road and then pull a cable over the road from their cabin

>cabin

oh so this is some rich resort white ppl shit

not every day city issue

Oh no. Its an issue well contained up at the cabins, thankfully

>be in giant metropolitan city
>street light every 50ft
>everyone has high beams on

tripfags tbqhwyf

Child molesters

That or they some-fucking-how manage to drive with no lights in a new car with automatic headlights.

>be in a decent thread with some good discussion
>prezo and soviet start samefagging their shitty fucking posts as if anyone else gives a shit, spamming "SEETHING" and replying to their own posts with reaction images
>instantly close thread
>close tab
>go for a walk to contain my rage

>go for a walk
Get the fuck out

>it's rainy/foggy/dusky
>people don't turn their fucking lights on

IDIOTS.

DRLs are the worst thing ever, half of these braindead chinks don't even realize I can't see the ass end of their car in the fog because they have auto-illuminating dashboards and DRLs that make it seem like there's forward lighting.

>Tesla owners who drag extension cords across the road to connect to their cars, making it impossible to pass with a plow or a tractor-mounted snowblower

Sounds like the kind of thing I would run over with a snowblower :^)

>extension cord running across road
>plow truck comes along
>plow and 10,000lbs truck rips cord out of socket and flings it at 200mph across the street
>whips Teslafag in the head so hard his skull is crushed
>while 120volts enter directly into his spine
>causing his asshole to explode out his corduroy floodpants

I fail to see the problem here.

I always wonder why we don't have daytime running tail lights.

I meant walking into the garage and circling my car in an autistic manner you namefag

>foggy or rainy
>dirty silver car
>no lights on
>driving down the middle of the road because the curb might jump out and get them.

or

>frosty morning
>driver only had 5 seconds to get ready so they scraped a 4 inch strip off the windshield, all other windows are impenetrable
>"lol that'll be enough"
>full throttle all the time, not stopping for traffic controls or using blinkers
>"I gots places to be fuck da haters, YOLO"

That'll be the next step in the nanny state.

I'm unplugging my DRLs this weekend so they don't burn out my bulbs prematurely, but I know enough to turn the lights on when it warrants it.

My vehicle only has two headlight bulbs that do my highs/lows/running lights so it's more of an issue for me when they burn out.

dont forget people who signal after they start changing lanes

Thats better

thats usually niggers trying to override the light being out

the low beam usually goes first, ive done that myself

>120volts
You mean 230 volts, the normal socket voltage. Or 400 volts if the teslafag uses some 3-phase socket.

>>prezo and soviet
MightyBenz and E32Panzer are just as cancerous, on top of constantly flaunting their retarded kraut barges

the second greentext describes me accurately some days but I do use my blinkers

>people that don't line up their front or rear bumper with the sign when at the end of a bunch of street parked cars
>double parkers
>people that park on the curb
>cyclists going slow in the middle of the road and not being in the F U C K I N G bike lane right next to them
>people that when confronted with a blocked lane in a construction zone or an accident or something waiting until the last possible 5 feet to merge and fucking everyone over/forcing traffic to slow to a crawl
>people that use the left lane of the interstate as a travel lane and don't move over even when people start forming a huge line behind them or passing them on the right
>bitches doing their makeup
>I saw one whore eating a bowl of cereal and texting once, she didnt look up for more than 1 second at a time
>people who dont give a fuck about their timing belt screeching
>boomers/midlifecrisisfags driving chargers or vettes like total shitheads and they NEVER use their signals
>people who drive crown vics, ford explorers, chargers etc freaking me out and making me think they are the fuzz
>giant obnoxiously lifted F-250+, Excursions, GMCs or Ram 2500+s that literally never use their blinker and try to muscle everyone off the road and have trump/NRA stickers to really piss off the libruls hurr durr
>Semis getting into pissing contests on the interstate playing leap frog and backing traffic up for miles

this cancer thread triggered me beyond belief, man up

If they can afford a fucking tesla they can afford to have some conduit run under the road so their power point is next to where they park.

Our fucking neighbor ran an extension cord for his block heater for his fucking semi across the road. In a suburb with a 1 car garage. He street parks his semi and runs the fucking curly (because it's impossible to get an extension cord perfectly straight) cord across the street. Someone's gonna get a talking to from the township I'm sure.

>cyclists going slow in the middle of the road and not being in the F U C K I N G bike lane right next to them

I bike because I'm not a fat fuck, and every time I've been hit by a car I was in the bike lane. 6 years ago I took to road lanes and haven't been touched since.

Bike lanes are also where cucks throw all their garbage, so flats are very common.

>expecting me to drag my wipers across a nearly dry windshield with a few drops on it
Yeah, no.

>it's a blizzard
>people don't have their lights on
>side windows not cleaned off
>rear window not cleaned off
>windshield half cleaned off
>pickup with 4x4 sticker on it is spinning its rear wheels only trying to move
>people going 70 on the highway
>people going 10 in the city
Just a couple days ago; I was constantly pissed going home.

who does this?
if i see even a spec on my screen i have to immediatly get rid of it or it will drive me mad!

>turns on the turning signals after braking
>goes on or under the limit when passing a photo radar
>uses brakes on highway

also
>going on the outside line on a roundabout and not taking the next exit

Winter conditions, preparations for it.
Rain too.

i put rainx on my windshield so i never need to use my wipers

I have no idea how people dont wipe the snow off their side windows or rear, not being able to check blind spots is ass

>BUT I never clean the snow off my roof and I always kek at the people behind me getting a shitload of snow flying at them, u mad vro??

>60 mph speed limit
>3 wide lane highway
>Retard in left lane going 62 mph, and staying parallel to fuckhuge semi trucks
>Not letting anyone pass or moving over after the retard passes
>Brake checking me when I get closer to ask retard to move
>Gets mad when I brake check and lay on horn
Equal brake checks for equal brake checks, faggots.

/Thread

If you can afford a Telsa you have a driveway and a private garage.

Unless someone took out a fat loan for it and parks in on the public street like a fucking pleb.

Americans have a shit electrical system that used 110/120v lololol

Takes them for fucking ever to charge EVs with them

>>its raining
>>no matter how light
>>ppl dont have their wipers on
It's not needed if you're going fast enough fo it to dry faster than it can accumulate. Also wipers can be set pretty intermittent.
>>people with worn out tires
In summer this is fine.
>>people with badly adjusted headlights
That is annoying.
>>people with broken bulbs
Illegal in most places but is only a small tickets and rarely enforced.
>>people with trash in their cars
Trash people have trash in their cars.
>>people who go too slow
5 over is considered ok, going slow in the fast lane should be ticketed more.
>>people who go way too fast for the area/conditions
Depends, some people are better on certain conditions than others. AWD makes shit pretty easy to get going, problem is people don't realise stopping isn't' any different.
>>people who dont signal
Annoying as shit.
>>people who dont understand right-of-way
One of the bigger reasons for traffic.
>>people who park at a fuel pump, fills it up and goes inside to pay and buy food, waiting inside for their food for 10 minutes, then get into the car and drive 10 meters to the parking lot to eat
Haven't seen that here.
>>people who dont turn off high beams even after being flashed
Some regular lights are so bright they are easily mistaken for brights.
>>tourists driving in snow for the first time
That's funny to watch as long as they keep away.
>>Tesla owners who drag extension cords across the road to connect to their cars, making it impossible to pass with a plow or a tractor-mounted snowblower
Too bad for them then, looks like their buying a new extension cord.
>>people who look at their phones while driving
This shit is annoying as fuck in traffic.
>>people who think that 3 a x 12 inch subwoofer system is all you need to make the stereo in a car good
Most modern cars have a good enough stereo that an aftermarket one isn't needed.

Why do you have to hurt me like this

>people with worn out tires
>In summer this is fine
Not really, or atleast not here. We don't really get dry periods, and as such we do get a lot of rain - and dont think for a second that fucks with 1mm left of tread left will drive slower or even just stay home in that weather

>5 over is considered ok, going slow in the fast lane should be ticketed more.
Going needlessly slow to the point where you're slowing down/impeding traffic should be a bigger priority for the police