Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS_ypFTSddU&feature=youtu.be&t=7m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

BRUH...

Today, I will remind them

youtube.com/watch?v=sS_ypFTSddU&feature=youtu.be&t=7m45s

You just mad, you can't afford even to rent one for a day...
fucking wagecucks

In one year anyone could afford one

I was alive to witness Audi go full Honda.

Why Audi why? You were kings of understated classy design.

How poor are you that you consider a fucking audi luxurious?

Audi's are steaming piles of shit.

>fucking wagecucks
>implying I have a job

they used to be alright

>want a original Quattro
> ~90k
Fugg

>driving down highway
>see some ford focus or something with this same type of fake rear bumper vents
>it's flapping up and down from wind hitting it
>if it had holes in it, it wouldn't be flapping

Why don't they just fill them in? Make them all smooth and aerodynamic, say it's good for empegees.

>this shit used to only happen on cheaply designed cars like Skodas, Kias etc.
>mfw these German brands still paint themselves as "luxury"
It's almost insulting. What kind of troglodyte would look at OP's pic and think "yes. I want to spend an extortionate amount of money on that."

>that input lag on the touchscreen interface
how hard can it be to make a smooth, responsive interface in 2018?
Phones have been doing it for years, I seriously don't get why you would want 2008-tier smartphone lag in your 70k car.

This is what insults me the most, All manufacturers are slapping screens left and right in their cars but they do not bother to make them more responsive than a 1st gen iPhone. Add to that all the car reviewers talking about how smooth they are to use when their own video clearly shows lag.

This!!
The reviewers aren't even calling it out. It feels like every youtuber/journalists are paid shills.

Yup, carwow comes to mind as a channel that constantly says that the infotainment system in a given new car is really smooth and fast while the video clearly shows lag and delay. Fucking ridiculous

>You were kings of understated classy design.
Pic related. I remember seeing these as a kid and thinking they were the most beautiful things.

Stop I love mine

havent you faggots learned? automakers browse Veeky Forums and they always implement shit you hate. you hate having one fake exhaust? well, have two.

you brought this upon yourselves.

Which was the last era of decent Audi's?

German cars are just shit all around now.

Which aren't?

Nip cars. They're still pretty disappointing in many regards, but they make the Miata and BRZ as well as good, reliable econocars that don't weigh 4000lb.

Fuck, can't VAG make anything round in their interiors....

I'd post the new Civic but I really don't want to see it.

I know it's hideous, but it's a solid and fairly light-by-modern-standards car. I like to think they'll fix it in the upcoming refresh.

At least there's some good designs.

you know how your dad/uncle/grandpa used to criticize 80s japanese cars and talk about how shit they were and euro cars and etc etc. thats exactly how Veeky Forums sounds.

>get off my lawn

Porsche is the one German brand that's still pretty good imo. I was really just talking about Mercedes/BMW/Audi.

>DURRR I LOVE LITERALLY FAKE EXHAUST TIPS THEY'RE SO SEXY

no, you guys sound like
>anything new is bad

because it is. Take a gander at the NuSX, Poopra and M8 thread.

>most things being made are bad
whoa what a concept

oh boy, faster, safer, more economical, and just better than any of their predecessors.

Because muh racecar vents

also uglier, autotragic, pigfat and shit visibility

You forgot to mention

>bigger
>heavier
>no steering feel
>auto only

Manufacturers have to appeal to the masses

The masses want "sporty" because they absolutely positively have to be better than everyone else around them and nothing says "i'm better than you" than "sporty"

but they don't actually want a sporty performance... it could have 130hp and they'd still say its "Faster than my old toyota"

This will continue to happen with all new cars through the 2020s until the masses get sick of "sporty"

Get used to it fellas.

you've driven all three of those?

Yes

I'm neither an arab nor a nigger

Mid 90s

>sedan
>that camber

fucking dropped.

I think we all love the modern drivetrains, it's just everything else they're wrapped in that's the problem.

I'm not into VW's but I'm noticing that all their designs are pretty decent. Everything makes sense and not so much of the fake stuff. I don't get the point of modern Audi's at all. Well, there's the R8 if you're into that kind of stuff. At least that looks better than some Lambo.