pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68725-fe-heroes-error-803-3001/&page=8#comment-4940547
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw lyn outclasses cordelia
No wait, she doesn't because im not a fucking retard who thinks horseback is better than 2 more attack
>Inherit a brave bow
>get Life and death 3
>blow niggers the fuck out with my 2 extra attack
>Dont have to waste that point for worthless horse
hahahah "B-but sacae's blessing!!"
>Have to waste a b slot
>cant use the whore with desperation
>only affects shitty melee users ((lol)
>is cuter
>is smarter
>more lovely
hahahahah i am literally fucking dying at how retarded you fucks are, lyncucks are pathetic

Cum in Toilet

durandal!

Lyn is shit

Cum inside Cumilla!

Why is Sully so shit? She ruined the whole summon.

The Awakening Children banner will be
>Morgan
>Gerome
>Noire
>Nah

Faye is cute.

That banner will bankrupt me

Moonbow or Iceberg?

Fuck off neck beard.

Hey, that's a useful drawback/swordbreaker2

I thought that the way Robin was integrated into the plot was actually pretty cool, t b h. Miles better than Corrin, at least.

>Free CYL unit less than 2 days
>Have to wait 1 more day for double SP
Fuck

>Was going to give DC to Camilla because I like her and want her to be useful
>Lyn domination incoming.

Roy burning his father's clothing, revealing his cute thighs!

So now that Lyn has broken the horse archer barrier, can we expect to see more of them in the near future?

>Midori
>Nah
>Fae

Who would best finish this theoretical team?

>Not Lucina, Owain, Severa and Inigo

Boris will save heroes

AAAAA I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER UNTIL CYL
I HAVE LIKE 12 ORBS BUT STILL I WANT TO ROLL LYN AND LUCINA

Lucina > Tharja > Ike > Roy > Lyn > Camilla > Chrom > Hector

>Morgan can't be anything but a disappointment in heroes because she's singlehandedly the most OP fire emblem Character in history.

Can i play this game in a emulator, right?
Which one?

>More nuFE shit.
No thanks.

Her and Rath's daughter will come soon enough.

memu

Rate my Olwen.

Loving Severa! Warm and platonic! Best girlfriend!

Why in the hell did this thread survive?

Not in the near future, no, but we're bound to get more eventually.

modded Bluestacks, AmiDuOS, maybe some other obscure emus

>had 29 orbs
>couldn't resist the temptation to try for hector
>now at 11 orbs
who /norestraint/ here

Severa is trash you nu-male.

Should I slap Draconic Aura on +atk Ryoma? I've been using Moonbow for a longass time and it serves me well, but I've been wondering recently if making use of that atk stat would still be worth the higher cooldown.

Sorry, i dont want literally whos from games i never plan on playing. I know im not alone.

Lyn's daughter is cute! CUTE!

Please no
We need to wait for powercreep to happen so when Sue drops, there'll actually be a reason to use her over the other Sacaen savage

I bet you love Tousaka too you faggot.

cookie cutter generic/10

Honestly confused myself, both were on time but this one was posted second and had less posts. Only difference I noticed was less "FIRST COPYPASTA" spam in the deleted one and better OP image.

It doesn't matter either way, but is weird.

>OH MY GOD

>THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

>Fuck, I don't have the words to describe how happy this makes me. Your coloring, the lighting, the fact that this is my favorite FE character...gahhh it's just too gorgeous. Thank you for giving her the beautiful art she deserves.

Moonbow is for sissies who can't go a single battle without a special proc. I usually go with Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang/Glacies, even when running gronneblade like a retard.

But she's a cute young girl, so she won't be SETH'D. Only the guys and cakes get shafted.

What's your biggest wish for FE Switch?

I agree, but Corrin is a pretty low bar. The game actually makes a point to have everyone suck his dick.

Hell, half the conflict in BR/Conq is losing precious Corrin to the others to the point they're willing to fuck their country. And Rev is uniting a bunch of people who should despise each other through the power of Corrin's dick/Clit.

>implying IS will stop favoring nuFE because they hate money or some dumbshit reason
I'm sorry to disappoint you...

>He fell for the Quadwen and Reinclone memes
Just slap blarblade on her.
She doesn't have the power to erase things with DT like the Thundercock

HOLD ON. So if Brave Ike gets doubled, he can Aether on his first attack?
4->2->0

>this game
Which one?

You can emulate 12 of the 15 Fire Emblem games.

>anime face: 100 hours of practice
>everything else 4 hours

Probably not, ISIS's Lightning isn't allowed to see competition.
inb4 some lyncuck tries to argue the point or lash out at another fanbase

Yeah, I guess the mods are just so used to this general going full retard on new threads that they instinctually delete the first of two threads from now on.

I ended up caving in and making a spreadsheet of my 5*/good 4* rooster because I couldn't keep track of all the shit I needed to remember. Did this game give me autism?

You can emulate 3DS too user

>12 Orbs
Nigga I'm at 60 and I'm still worried that I won't even be able to get ONE (1)

Genealogy characters are even more retard strong because of Jugdral's weapons.

>mfw feeding regular Ike to Brave Ike to give him Heavy Blade

Here. I had 22 and now have 20 since it was a full green session.
Got two Freds two Sheena and Cecilia.

look who's awake

fire emblem heroes

You don't like Tohsaka?

0x4

let me guess, reddit?

Yeah, and you're a fake fan and a sub-human whose opinion won't be taken seriously.

MU can marry and gay marry everyone and anyone.
More hot bara dude units instead of waifish twink units.

It genuinely looks nothing like her, and the skill level is barely intermediate. But hey, most people are easily impressed by any art that isn't literal stick figures so I'm not surprised.

I like Hana

It'll help with dealing with things he's neutral/disadvantaged against, and he should already be one shotting green mages and 2 shotting a lot of axes, so using Moonbow if you're putting him in front of a lot of those early in battles is likely to end in wasted procs.

The new Lightning thing is retarded. In heroes Maybe, but Lucina and NewFE are going to be shilled everywhere else because Normies didn't vote on some craptastic poll nor play this game still(if they did at all.)

I got a single green orb in 30 orbs, this is hell

How devoted are you to Lady Corrin?
Why don't you have a Lady Corrin collection yet, huh?

I have poor impulse control but I'm lucky so I might be able to wing it.
I hope you get at least one user! We've still got chapter orbs and September orbs coming up

senpai you could have just used fehkeeper, it's easier

Would look amazing if you fix the mouth+nose and remove freckles.

die tyler

>can't stand waiting for Ike anymore

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Somebody redpill me. Why the fuck does anybody give a shit about Sue as a character?

>not loving Rin
Who's calling who a faggot, now?

>he fell for the meme

The deleted one didn't have any links in the OP, I guess that's why people reported it

If the enemy has a brave, no he can't use it on the first attack, he can use Ignis though
To use Aether on the first attack he needs to be Quadded with desperation on

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68725-fe-heroes-error-803-3001/&page=8#comment-4940547

Wait for real? How well?

I've been meaning to see just why Awakening and Fates are so disliked. I can give Echoes a try too, I guess.

Ah fuck me, I wish I had known about that earlier.

FRIENDLY REMINDER SEPTEMBER MISSIONS WILL COME AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FARM AT LEAST 10 ORBS FROM THAT, ALONG WITH THE 15 FROM THE PARALOGUE MISSIONS

I mean, they are retard strong, But Morgan literally has no weaknesses or downsides with proper inheritance, and being in a game that isn't strictly horse emblem helps.

Suck a dick. There's a reason why Saber is everywhere and Rin isn't.

>he fell for the meme

>can't find any good Corrin!Soleil art or Corrin!Soleil writefag material
>but shit like this pops up day after day
Why is this cute fag cursed to be plagued by a shitty fanbase?

Chink Soreir

It's 20 orbs from the september quests usually

I thought he got special charge +1 every time he's attacked from his A passive?

Decent unit who is also really cute and has a good design, one of the first good archers you get and is on a horse. Well I think Dorothy is also decent when you get her during same chapter too, but people tend to disagree.

One thing that bothers me about Sue is how weak she starts, you have to baby her abit to get her on par with rest of your army and she gets replaced not too far into the game too unless you really like using her.

don't forget the possible guantlet 12 and the retweet orbs

There is this part in my mind telling me this is the greatest bait banner of all times because Halloween Banner will be even more ridiculous.

Which Echoes boy enjoy femdom the most?