US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old

>There's literally nothing to do in the game right now.
Bravo, Blizzard.

can you solo mythic blast furnace yet with anything other than priest and meme rogue?

it’s fucking stupid and arrogant as fuck for Illidan to destroy the Prime Naaru because he wants to continue to be an angry bad boy. There was nothing evidencing that Illidan couldn’t have turned into a peaceful being of light and sandblasted the Legion away. Nothing would have been lost if he’d just accepted it.

She was forcing him and ignoring what he wanted, which was creepy and… odd for a Naaru and how the Light has been painted since the beginning of time which makes me skeptical that it was just written that way so that Blizzard could defend Illidan killing off their easy win option.

‘We save ourselves’ fuck off Illidan you sucked the life out of your entire Moon Guard fleet so you could do what Xe’ra was offering, like we haven’t lost countless lives fighting the Legion the old-fashioned way anyway

Illidan did nothing wrong

>stranglethorn fishing event up on a tuesday
why?

poley taking a dump

fastest way to gear a fresh 110 in the new patch?

EU friend here, what am I in for tomorrow? first thing I should do?

man the new shadowform visual is sexy as fuck

"I AM MY SCARS!" -Illidan the hedgehog

>first thing I should do?
Thank Illidan

How do people use one lockout on the lich king to farm it on all of their characters?

reminder

>you can loot/get rewarded gear tokens that aren't even the right type of armor for your class

>Fury still has that freaking sheathe bug

>Demon Hunters
>DON'T JUDGE ME FOR MY FEL MAGIC, I MUST BEAR THIS CURSE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD SO THAT I MAY USE THEIR POWERS TO DESTROY THE EVIL, I'M A GOOD PERSON REEEEEEEEE
>their leader fucking mercs the greatest enemy of the demons just because it's holy and suggests that he should please stop being edgy now that he doesn't have to be anymore
>Possibly starts a war with the OTHER ancient and all powerful race that embodies one of the universe's primordial elements that didn't want to kill us all before but now have an excuse.
The moral of this story is that the world really is black and white, and to always judge a book by it's cover, because you'll probably be right.

delete demon hunters

please respond

Are we ever going to be rid of Illidan?

His story should have ended in Black Temple

>895 warlock
>cant even get into 10+ weekly pugs last minute on EU

do these retards realise ilvl is the least of their worries?

>4p improves survivability significantly when it comes to melee swings
>Dying to melee attack in the first place
>The more haste you get the worse the bonus becomes until it basically becomes irrelevant
>Can't drop haste because you could just unequip all your gear and get same effect

>The absolute shit state of protection Paladin in 7.3

Sooo arator is allera and turalyons son...why does he look like a regular elf rather then half elf/half human?

>alt-light Xe'ra apologist

Xe’ra was literally trying to rape him. It was self-defence.

>literally trying to rape him.

She wasn't, literally or figuratively. She was robbing him of consent, sure, but she wasn't doing sexual shit. She was remaking him as a weapon of the light, which - let's face it. Illidan deserves it. Illidan has done so much godawful shit, has made so many shit choices that have resulted in countless deaths of his people or otherwise - he didn't have to like it, she might not have been fair to do it, but he DESERVED it. He killed off his Moon Guard for their power to drive back the Legion, but he didn't want to give up his edgy scars and hatred to become the Light's greatest weapon?

Fuck. Him. Selfish ass pussy bitch will sacrifice others without showing remorse but can't stand the same to be done to him

What the fuck does a half elf look like?

Your own fault for doing things literally hours before the servers go down, you had an entire week for crying out loud.

move over lightcucks

superior class coming through

She was LITERALLY healing his wounds

Illidan should have just accepted his fate, he has no moral high ground to stand on.

friendly reminder the lich king / bolvar fully supports the void/old gods. nerzhul was all into that void.

>calls others lightcucks
>wears tabard of the LIGHTbringer

>mount up in Dalaran now
>for 5 seconds I stop existing before I suddenly pop back into the world

Are you presumng what acts are or are not sexual for a wind chime?

Probably just like a regular elf in every other fantasy.
Pointed ears that don't go out to their shoulders and also still really hot looking.

>farming chests on the broken shore is more efficient than doing argus shit thanks to flying

top kek

>not wearing the paladin's tabard ironically in order to deface it and their entire embarassment of an order

look at this uncreative fuck

I'd be more likely to get declined any day BUT the last one desu. It's a fortified week and no trash pull is impossible, people leaving it this late just want to finish.

i am glad that fucking GAY floating bunch of rocks got annihilated by illidan.
muh child of light
so GAY

even if she was literally raping him, he still deserved it tbqh

>Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear.
>They cannot fear.

>emissary quest gives nothing but loot I can't use
xd thanks blizzard

>instead you get edgy I WILL KILL MY MEN BUT NOT GIVE UP MY SCARS TO GIVE YOU AN EASY WIN WE HAVE TO SAVE OURSELVES LIKE SOMEHOW THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'VE BEEN TRYING AND DYING DOING SINCE VANILLA smugfedoralord

don't you mean lion before the lamps

>Be on PTR
>Switch to shadow on my hpriest draenei qt
>Enter shadowform
>No longer a shadowy appearance
Idk if I like it or not

they're account wide though, aren't they?

is frost or unholy better in 7.3

figure it out yourself you retarded lfrbab

>just want to do HW and write
>unremitting headache ever since I saw this illidan debacle

>No new dungeon
>No new raid
>More timegate class hall mission bullshit

Yes. This is probably one of those people with 1000 days played on just one character and no alts or an illiterate retard

We shall return :3c

So is Illidan basically untouchable at this point?

so 7.3 officially killed wow, are we all agreed?

lads, this patch kinda sucks

WoW's been dead ever since they released WotLK.

*TBC

>femworgen players

TIME TO LEVEL ALTS

*alpha

*BTDP

Yeah, as much as I like the new version I hope there's a glyph for the old one.

Guess the class/spec

Don't you cucks have jobs to go to?

The fact that I can't find these pictures upsets me.

maybe a dumb question, but i'm trying to level a druid alt and it's taking a full minute to kill mobs regardless of spec
any ideas why?

found them already you fucking retard

>patch comes out
>mods break
>cant open my bags

what level?

98-100 can be a bit rough since the leveling gear in Legion is miles ahead of anything you could get going through WoD content just when leveling

Does Illidan Horde have a /wowg/ guild?

Because I drive for a living I listen to podcasts. Are there any good WoW podcasts out there?

WW Monk

>ashran game ends because no alliance players
>jump as the game tries to kick me out
>don't get kicked out because of it
>game continues with just me in it
nice

Imgur it senpai.

a boosted 100 with 110 heirlooms

>sacrifice friends for super demon powers to fight against demons at any cost
>don't want to sacrifice super demon powers for even more powerful and effective-against-demons light powers to fight against demons

pls explain

Is Illidan just a super edgelord, or is there actually justification for his hypocrisy?

>live for 10,000 years accomplishing your feats without the help of anyone

>expect to have all of that erased to lose control

yeah it sounds edgy but if he did take it it would be so out of character it would finally kill off the story

Illidan did everything wrong. Again. Where is Malfurion to bring him back to his senses

>Your faith has blinded you
what did Blizzard mean with this?

>warp into ship
>Verassa telling Alleria Sylvanus's fate
>Alleria is pissed
Can't wait til we kill the Banshee Queef.

Alleria also has a special talk with us hunters about the bow. Nice, even though she's wearing an exact copy of it anyways.

Got this thing today... you jelly niggers?

>7.3 is gonna be a "story driven" patch
>quests are nothing but kill 10 demons, kill 12 demons, kill 14 demons

blizzdrones, defend this shit

I swear to christ the word edgy has become a youtube buzzword by people who cant accept the fact that not every story has to be about the "Chosen Juan"

Disc priest.

any working bag addons?

Bagon

what did they mean by this?

Bag
non

>better powers
>Illidan literally blows the fucking god of the Naaru, a primordial force of the universe out with lazor beams
>somehow that being was going to make him stronger

You're vastly underestimating just how much fel power Illidan probably has. He's probably at nigh Kil'Jaeden levels by now.

I think you're just trash at the game desu senpai

well considering 25 fuckwits with random dungeon gear could kick his ass I dont think Kil'jaiden has that much power

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think ot it?

Saviour of WoW. It's going to be hard to top with the next expansion.

lads what do i do?

>Not playing the class that is so powerful it doesng rely on BiS legendaries like all the other fuckwits

why havent you picked up your Blood DK today?

Why didnt they make that into a full expansion...just end it with pushing planet back into warp with some 40k over the top happenings.

>Mike Morhaine and Activision shareholders: Lets Release 3 Major patches and Destiny 2 Open Beta on the same day lads, The servers will tank it and nothing will go wrong!

This is a whole new level of stupid

have lightcucks been btfo forever?

Be the bimbo, user.

*tips*

whats a bimbo

>The "I dislike anything that isnt classic Superman" Post