Creation Club edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

pre-war thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mmieqs.7z
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9415/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

First for nose ribbon

black population in my vault slowly being out-bred

So close, yet still so far away

goddamnit f4se update so i can buy mods

it wont update, because it's run by the same team that does SKSE, and the main guy is on hiatus.

And they refuse to open it to github

That's not blood.
That's a fucking magic trick.

How do you keep track of family trees? After maybe my third batch of babies I start losing track. Of course I only played Shelter when it was new and on tablet so I might've missed some Vault Dweller listing somewhere too.

>the buyfag who threw money at todd yesterday still didn't upload the .esls somewhere

nose ribbon! She's a magician!

I worried about this too.

I went full autismo and wrote down families on a notepad

There's no in-game listing for it, but what I like to do is make "couples" have the same last name, and their entire family too.

>tfw FO4 had no good husbandos

shit. how long are we looking at then?
i use the f4se launcher because of how many mods i have that use the script extender, so for as long as the versions dont match up, i cant play

Yeah I just make sure all the babies get their father's last name. Unfortunately this means that I don't remember who the mothers are

Don't they get the father's last name by default? Or is it the mother's?

Incorrect!

my.mixtape.moe/mmieqs.7z

fine, have it your way.

It's random, but you can edit the first and last name when the baby is born

btw I'm playing the PC version, there might be some differences? idk

>Danse has the personality of a sack of oatmeal
>MacCready looks like a rodent
>Preston is Preston
>Hancock might not even have a dick anymore
>Gage looks like a political cartoon caricature

I'm playing on PC too (right now actually). I never knew you could edit the last name too in the birth certificate menu.

>someone was high enough to draw cait and several fighting pokemons AND a fucking cubone

Well done.

>buying FO4
>enabling updates
You brought this on yourself.

What about Deacon? I always wipe out the Railroad so I've never romanced him

What mod should I install if all I want to have is unlimited building resources?

I like to explore and everything but, man I have many hours of time

Also what was the mod to let shops in the settlements earn more than 50 caps a day?

He's not a romance option

Can't romance Deacon.

DOn't need one, TGM allows infinite resources and no perk requirements in settlement building.

>buying FO4
Read again

i might have managed to update F4SE to work with the new fallout runtime. testing it right now.

will post once im done testing

user, I am on Xbox

You're dead to me.

MacReady doesn't look THAT bad. Broaden the head a bit, make the chin and nose less pointy to get rid of the ratface, make him brush his teeth and cut his hair and he looks almost human.

Save us!

>wacky quirky surfer dude

>Wet Blanket-tron 8000

>likely to leave you for Shaun

Danse and Hancock are the popular ones. A couple people I've talked to liked maxson but wew lad. Sturges is pretty cool. I personally like Preston a lot but people don't look past the muh settlements stuff.

Kent is more like a little brother figure but he's cool too.

I'm glad they did.

He has a waifu already so you can't. Which I appreciate for a change.

pleas god

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9415/?

Bethesda is like a fucking bull in a china shop except this time, after the bull has been put back in its cage, Todd Howard strides in through the wreckage and places his own little handcrafted china vase on a shelf.

The only problem is that his isn't very good.

I find this funny because literally nothing has changed at all beyond the addition of a service no one has to use.

thats not mac ready anymore tho

when someone is ugly your first instinct shouldnt be to change them

you should accept them for who they are and realize they'll always be really fucking ugly

Put your name back on caitfag.

>Update downloads all of the CC meshes and textures to your computer

Why pay for it then?

and that people who use f4se can't play

you gotta pay for the .esl's

this p only much works for pure autists who *want* to pay, or console crowd.

They sell the esps only

All those paints and retextures could be put into one esp in like 10 minutes of work

i fucking hate cait
she's a horribly inconstant character due to poor writing and lazy developers.
her quest of overcoming her addiction could have been something more akin to mac readys where it takes time and could have culminated in something cool like tossing a shopping cart filled with drugs or some shit into a fire

i never use vanilla companions anyway. i always have a guard force made up of anywhere from 3-7 robots

Which happened literally every update ever

So again, nothing has changed

I don't know user my hard drive feels a good 2gb heavier

Just a comment to this shit, whenever other mods get added to the CC, F4SE is going to break. Just a thinker for you guys.

and if a CC mod ads lots of shit, you might get bombarded with another +2GB of storage waste even if you dont buy it

>and could have culminated in something cool like tossing a shopping cart filled with drugs or some shit into a fire
That is the most dumb thing I have heard in the last 30 minutes, holy shit

>can't assign preston gravy to anything
So is this one of my mods?

>preston is preston
>not wanting an upstanding honorable husbando
Facing death at the museum, he still sticks with the slow-moving granny instead of just bailing out a window like he could have, or earlier on the journey

He was just betrayed by his idols, members of the minutemen. He was stabbed in the back by those he not only trusted, but looked up to. Instead of saying "fuck this, people suck", HE takes over as the last minuteman. He picks up the mantle himself instead of being discouraged.

Later on, he knows what you're capable of. Traveling with you, he sees you kill 100 raiders. But if you join the raiders of nuka world, he still stands up to you. He knowingly faces death against what must seem like a supersoldier to him, because he still believes in fighting raiders and protecting the commonwealth. He's like Ollanius Pius.

He may not be cool like Hancock or a superman like Danse, but he's a legitimately good-aligned person and has a stronger will and dedication to the concept of good than people give him credit for.

He's been reduced to le settlement meme man.

on xbox one, the CC update just interrupted my Survivor game and killed it... literally shutdown Fallout just so it could tell me that there is an update.... 2 hours of playtime lost... dont give a fuck about CC... REEEEEEEEE

All of 2gigs, wow.

Are you some poorfag? 4terabyte HDDs are piss cheap nowadays.

Get out of your third world country for 5 minutes

Good-aligned characters are fucking boring my man

>on xbox one

well hopefully you've learned your lesson about playing on a console

better than "oi guv thaks for helping me get into the secret hospital where nothing happened so i could instantly cure my addication without having to face consequences cheers i killed my parents"

CC needs to go back.

>mfw didn't update and prevented future updates

bethesda's fault for making him annoying as fuck, I agree he's a cool guy once you mod him to chill out.

>HDD
I think you need to take your own advice.

He's obsessed with the minutemen, consantly pesters you with radiant quests and has the worst voice acting in the game

>having to face consequences
What consequences would there be user?

Seriously.

Wait are you fucking serious? Holy shit.

>mfw didn't update and prevented future updates

Its too late for me, but how did you do this?

>has the worst voice acting in the game
Come on, he's nowhere near as bad as mama murphy or cait. He's still fucking terrible though.

>hdd

And yet he still manages to be better them the VAs in Fallout 3 and NV

Take that back.

Set game to only update when launched, have steam open to download manager so I can cancel update as soon as it starts if it does, and launch through NMM w/ F4SE.

Currently enjoying a very script extended playthrough with no creation club worries

Man, it sure must suck to be some dumb faggot who bought the game.

Thanks but fuckin' shit its too late for me to do that. Will F4SE even update? I was under the impression that the devs bailed.

Oh yeah I forgot about Mama Murphy. I deliberately made her overdose on drugs early on in my game.

Atleast Cait has the excuse of being voiced by a Scottish woman trying to do an Irish accent

Not really. I have all of zero mods that need F4SE, so its never an issue

Boring characters are boring characters, it's not dependent on alignment. An evil character who is boring is just as boring as a good character who isn't well made.

If a character doesn't have strong convictions, and doesn't have a reason for them, and doesn't have anything going on, then they're boring. They can be as good or evil as they want.

Preston was betrayed and his friends slaughtered, so in response, he becomes super minutemen4lyfe, instead of giving up. Many of his friends give up, and populate raider gangs. He didn't. His trials and adversity strengthened his resolve, while other people it did the opposite and cast them into raiderdom. This is interesting.

Some cops who see cop corruption join in. Other cops who see cop corruption steel themselves in being the good kind. It's how stuff works. I like Preston for this reason, he reflects a natural phenomenon.

Being boring isn't about alignment, it's about the ability or the lack of ability to get in their head and know why they do what they do and whether or not the author did a good job of making them relatable or realistic or all those sorts of things.

breaking an addiction is a long and tough process. its a fuckin addiction dude
and she jus
goes to this magic machine that NO OTHER DOCTOR KNOWS ABOUT yet this RANDOM CHICK who fights people in a bar for raiders DOES know about

>goes to this magic machine that NO OTHER DOCTOR KNOWS ABOUT
No one said other doctors don't know about, in fact, Cait said she only learned where it was by asking other people and doing research herself.

I always love to see people make up blatantly obvious bullshit to try to shit over something.

If you create a raider settlement does it get attacked by minutemen instead of other raiders?

raider settlements act as parasitic settlements.

Can't produce food/water there, so i don't think they get attacked at all.

No, not all raider clans are united user.

So you need to connect them with normal ones or how else do you get food there?

what other people would she ask? shes lived in the combat zone for who knows how long and the only people there are generic raiders.
and if other doctors DO know about it how come no one else has USED the damn thing?

Yes. If you're allied to the minutemen, your turrets and robots won't defend against them.

You didn't do the nuka world questline, i take it?

You essentially get hostile with minutemen because you force settlements to feed your raider settlements.

You need normal settlements to sustain raider settlements. Slave labor, it isn't something people are happy with.

>and if other doctors DO know about it how come no one else has USED the damn thing?
Are you fucking retarded?

did you miss the small armies worth of Gunners guarding the damn thing? Why do you think THEY are there in the first place?

I'm starting to doubt if you even have two brain cells to rub together.

>shes lived in the combat zone
She works there, and sleeps there, but are you really so stupid as to think she has never gone outside the building for any reason the whole time?

Daily reminder that your waifu looks like shit and your favorite Fallout game sucks.

Or you just build robot farmers.

That sounds fun.
I haven't touched any of the DLC so far, too busy changing my mind about what kind of character I want to play.

okay ill level with you: i've never ever used cait or did her quest. i have no fucking idea what im talking about

Is there anyway to make this thing enjoyable in terms of quests and role playing? Everything just fills me with apathy in this game

>Why do you think THEY are there in the first place?
It's a study prebuilt home and an easily defensible position with the narrow choke points all over the place.

no

There's no huge overhauls since F4SE is ded, so no. Welcome to HD waifu hell.

But its right next to the glowing Sea, and in the middle of literal nowhere.

Its not useful as a base or staging area by itself

then stop playing it

So guys

why did they ruin the aliens caused The Great War narrative?

I would have been so EPIC!

Gunners took over the vault, and were there long enough that they had beds and stuff set up. It seems normal people would not have been able to check the place out for some time, and the rumors about the chair originated from when people could have checked it out.

But there are automatic defenses like turrets and locked doors, and we know that in-universe, these sorts of things do deter non-player characters.

Cait also had a very short length of time between being a slave, and working at the combat zone, where she would have traveled a bit and gathered rumors. She killed her parents in this span of time, for example.

the chair just handles the physical side of addiction, and another human believing in her and wanting her to live is all she needed to finally break the mental aspect of the addiction