Rare and unusual japanese drift cars

you read the title

the toyota crown (both athlete and majesta versions) is supposed to be an amazing drift car. maybe im biased because i love japanese luxury cars but this car is beautiful. i would love to see someone make a sweeper kit for this baby

>this car is beautiful
>I wish I could ruin it with ricer shit

you fucking idiot. if i ever imported a crown from japan i would probably just add rims and MAYBE a minimalistic vip style aerokit. im not into any ricer shit. and sweeper kits are not ricer as long as you keep the rest of the car such as the paint minimalistic with no decals.

>if i ever

You wont because you cant afford it. Why even bring it up then?

says the fat, unemployed, neckbearded fuck living in his mother's basement. its pretty sad to see that someone has literally nothing better to do than bully strangers on an auto thread. youre not an Veeky Forumstist. youre just a plain ol' autist. i bet you dont even have your own car and your taste comprises of muh 'murican muscle and muh lamborghini and bugatti

get a fucking life, jackass

Jesus Christ, it's like this forum just regurgitates regular car reviews like it's fucking gospel

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

im perfectly calm. stop derailing threads and unironically off yourself you fucking beta cocksucker

lol he's still melting

Toyota Progres. Comes with a VVTI 1JZ just like the crown athelete

beautiful car. i would drift the fuck out of this thing. ive yet to see a brevis drift car, which shares the exact same chassis as the progres. but im still waiting for that day

yeah I mean wouldn't you look at it?
totally ruined

Yes. It’s real

The RCR tax is real.

Did you know that Toyota once made a RWD Corolla? Some auto enthusiasts have been creative and pioneering enough to try intentionally oversteeting in these Corollas. Watch out, mom, these aren't your average Toyotas!

lol
if only toyota made the ae111 rwd
what were they thinking.

lmafo what a sperg
can't handle the bantz, can you

i would unironically love to see a century drift car. the upside of japanese cars (or downside for the original owners) is that they do not keep their value over the years, so their resale value in the used car market is very low. now that silvias, AE86s, RX7s and other classic sports car platforms are becoming increasingly rarer to find in any condition, more japanese racers are turning towards japanese luxury sedans to fulfill their need for speed. these sedans are known for high torque in the lower gears, so between that and the longer wheelbase they would naturally be well suited to drifting

They are really cheap to buy and import here in Australia, I know a bloke who has an athlete v with the 1jz.

>im not into any ricer shit
>into jap shit and drifting
Okay weeb

Can't find a picture, but I have seen a Century drift car. It looked...out of place.