/fg/ - Falcom General #67

Previous Thread: Diet Edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150601032836/20-paypal-to-the-first-artist-who-shows-me-rean
sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150519010861/there-are-many-lines-of-dialogue-rean-didnt-get
youtube.com/watch?v=imtzXa24Dkk
sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants?is_related_post=1#notes
youtube.com/watch?v=JysIbQY6SPs
youtube.com/watch?v=mkNhjtz3cJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=yfCOn6TlCF0
youtube.com/watch?v=V79ROiTxLbE
youtube.com/watch?v=go14ZRJzRWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arteria when?

Feed the nun

Reminder to NEVER EVER give Crossbell back

Retcons aside that's literally impossible.

DO NOT

Looks like an innoncent sister about to get dicked by insensitive jerk.

Is there literally any point of downloading the Japanese audio patch for Sky?

>implying not another timeline

Depends how much you prefer japanese grunts to english ones

Can nuns marry in the Trails universe? I want to marry this nun!

No, just turn off the voice and be done with it.

Jesus that line voiced is slightly terrifying

Even if you could she'll never leave Kevin's side.

It's a very minor thing, depends on how much you care about the battle voices.

that nun is for edgy priest man!

>muh wind

So regular onion & spring onion.
Which one you prefer?

Onions are gross

Sen is dead in the waters, isn't it?
>Owners: 13,766
>Players total: 83.72%
Only half of these 83% will complete the game and potentially buy Coldsteel 2.

That's about 5000 sales for Coldsteel 2.

Calvard when?

I think the issue was that it was a lot of move inside of the country, with no war in sight, and deep within the country, and not near the border closer to Calvard. Basically, it was a weird amount to see get moved into their internal fort, clearly implying they are prepping for something internal.

Can someone post the "Erect with purpose" image?

I understand that concern, its more that its stated that the Imperial Army has 100-200 tanks in total.

Perhaps only high rank Grailsritters and Dominion can breed, with the condition that their children must also serve the church.

Towa, put down the blaster before you hurt someone.

>implying he wanted them messing around in his cockpit

You must understand that PC sales are merely extras, the bulk of it are and will always be on consoles. Add the PC port sales to the PS3/Vita ones and you'll get the general idea of how it fared in the west.

There's still time for more sales.

That's over 500k for a port they probably only invested like 20% that at worst

It is generally pretty rude to make out in front of your single friends. I can't imagine how they wouldn't be worse if you did it INSIDE them.

Towa reminds me of Tessa from FMP

I prefer Ornamental onion, if you catch my drift

Post more look alikes

Tessa was actually likable though. Any time Towa talked I immediately wanted her to shut up.

Tessa a shit

I really like the uniform with these colors

Goes against the entire Crimson Vermilion thing the country has going on though.

Watching someone get brutally owned is pretty scary to watch, in all fairness.

True, I just think its looks good

goddamn, Laura. Why are you just so good looking.

I want to date Millium!

not so fast

worst loli so far

>come inside me rean

Forgot best line that wasn't voiced originally:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150601032836/20-paypal-to-the-first-artist-who-shows-me-rean

it's time to stop okay

They should have included this line in the PC version though:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150519010861/there-are-many-lines-of-dialogue-rean-didnt-get

This is xenoglossia all over again

The way he pronounces show dem titties is really 10/10

this fucking scene in Zero, jesus my poo heart.

the guy who dubbed Rean is pretty aces. I loved when he did the COLDSTEEL meme on vocaroo.

Post evo tracks that surpass the original
youtube.com/watch?v=imtzXa24Dkk

Man, that is pretty good. Is it just select tracks people hate in EVO?

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants?is_related_post=1#notes

Some of them are really bad and completely kill the purpose of the original, especially in third, the majority of them are on par with or a little bit worse than the originals and then you get the ones so bad they completely ruin it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JysIbQY6SPs
youtube.com/watch?v=mkNhjtz3cJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=yfCOn6TlCF0

He's meming you. Most Evo tracks are terrible.

Some arranges are acceptable/better, but the bad outweighs the good.

First one sounds like they took the original song and just looped a demo track from an electronic keyboard over it until its matched up

youtube.com/watch?v=V79ROiTxLbE

Had to look up one of my favourites from FC, and the evo version is pretty alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=go14ZRJzRWY

It's okay, but the pants need to be dark or a different shade from the top

Just looking at that picture remind me of "that" laugh, goddamnit.

Don't die now. You need to stay alive and play my game so you can give back my Crossbell.

I thought we went over this already

But I'm EOP and won't be able to play your game until its localized

Dad just give back her Crossbell already.

Does Zero/Ao actually spoil Crossbell's whether or not Juna is given back her Crossbell?
I was under the impression CS2's ending is the furthest in the timeline we have.

>she doesnt join ypur party
>no one actually does except for the sky duo but only in the final dungeon

Fucking garbage game. Let me have other party members for more than a single dungeon fuck. The fuck is the point of support slot if its ALWAYS FUCKING EMPTY.

ZERO IS TRASH.

Ao's ending says Crossbell gains their independence years later. We don't know how, or why that happened though, which is what Sen III is going to answer. For all we know there's going to be a twist related to that.

>Needing support help

Zero isn't even that challenging you baby.

For someone who found the game to be so bad I'm impressed you played the 40~60hrs or so till the end.

I reluctantly read this, Ive already learned too much about Zero/Ao than I would like anyway.
I am glad its seemingly very vague, and leaves them a lot of wiggle room for Sen III shenanigans.

Im going to start the leaked translation of Zero soon, so I guess its just a race to see which comes out in english first; Sen III or Ao.
The new trailer makes it seem like the Crossbell games are going to be far more relevant than they were in I & II

>implying that was my point

It's a useless addition because there is no one there 90% of the time.

The game is easy enough without it, but the fact that its there as a gameplay mechanic and is useless and empty for most of the game is just infuriating.

Honestly if it wasn't there i wouldnt mind.

It's because it's the same engine they'd use for the next one user, it's there so you know about it, and for the last dungeon. It's way more prominent in Ao, where you get a party bigger than 4 most of the time through the game.

Breezed through the leaked translation so i know who these losers are when i see them in sen.

Meanwhile, rean and class 7 kill all three enforcers while these people can get their crossbell back because everyone else was too busy actually fighting the society.

What are your favorite YS games anons

So far i've only played 1, 2 and a bit of origins, so i can't answer you properly. Not a fan of bump systems though.

>YFW Valimar has a human form and fights by your side

i bet the human form would be a loli

Honestly? Origin. It's easily the most replayable of the single character Ys games and has the best soundtrack to boot. But hell, all three of the PC Ys games, Dawn, and Seven are all good and you should play them. Ys I and II are a bit of an acquired taste, though.

Oh, and you Kisecucks better buy Ys Seven tomorrow and Ys VIII in September. Show some support as a Falcom fan.

Dawn of Ys > Oath in Felghana > VI > Origin > II > III > Seven > Celceta > I > V > Mask of the Sun > the PS2 remakes of IV and V

How can Nu Class VII even compete?

Jusis isn't in Randy levels of handsome yet but he's very close

By not being weighed down with Alisa and Millium and ultramegawaifucancer Fie

Worst playable cast in the series.

I feel that Gaius is closer to Randy's type of handsome than Jusis is. That tall guy exuding low-key raw manliness. Jusis's handsomeness comes more from his cultured air.

They're going to be the strong guest characters we wish were in our main team aren't they? The new shitters can't event face Rean without a 3 v 1.

Literally everyone but Millium is ridiculously good looking.
Honestly I think that's mostly due to how large it was. Instead of sticking with 2 characters all the time you have a protagonist an a boatload of permanent characters to try and develop, CS2 had more playable characters than the 3rd. I love CS but the characters were definitely weaker when compared to the other ones, some barely got under the spotlight at all.

Tia did nothing wrong

she was so unremarkable that I couldn't care less when the reveal happened

How will they balance the focus between all the characters in sen3? They've failed with 1/2 already and now there's even more

But she is cutw

By ignoring the old cast most of the time because they're busy doing grownup stuff all over the country.

It's Ys. The stories are always cheesy, unremarkable fantasy plots.

By ignoring nu vii when the plot kicks into high gear.

Little Black Rabbit probably cant face him 1v1 but she is pretty strong isnt she?

>ignoring nu VII