Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Pure love edition
Previous >Latest big update (WB/summons/DPK gone/TBL closed/fishing system)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
R9: never ever!
Guild colony & emblem/Merc bosses: tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=98
New Adventure Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411.1a2a33415561
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999g.1a213a435561.21456595.112f31415a7a81.41647585
youtube.com/watch?v=HMtcs9q5-uk
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guild-colony-wars/369189
youtube.com/watch?v=0ImbmXvJG3s
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3aaa.253f4f6575
youtube.com/watch?v=P7YKVr9eD4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SURPRISE

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411.1a2a33415561

>tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411.1a2a33415561

I take it these are some of the changes I should make? Thank you

that is cleric2 'meta'

i dont have priest or monks, someone else answer for them

This is a pretty common build and good for beginners. Great sustain and survivability and good damage too. Pretty easy to play solo and helpful to your party members.

You'll want to get Inquisitor at R8 for dat neat God Finger Flick > Hand Knife > God Smash combo. You can amplify this combo damage even further with Double Punch debuff and with a Breaking Wheel.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999g.1a213a435561.21456595.112f31415a7a81.41647585

The remaining points are up to you.

anime willies

So why can't 2Hs use C for their own class block? You still have to time it either way retard

Ahh, thank you. I was wondering why cure/heal is favored over safety/deprotect, when I assume by monk 3 you wouldn't be using them as much

Thank you. It's very different from what I thought would be useful looking at the skill descripts -- glad for the info

I'll give your build a go for my first character

So why does Canelle (and the rest of you) shit up /xivg/ now?

You're welcome. It's one of my characters actually.

Ah, for stats, you go with a mix of STR and DEX. Priest's Monstrance increases your DEX by 30%, so you can use something between 120 and 150 to spam Double Punch and God Smash faster. There's an item called Red Ox which you can get doing an instance called "Uphill Mission" (unlocked at lv120). It gives you infinite stamina for 10 minutes, so you can spam Double Punch forever.

However, they're going to change Double Punch in an upcoming patch and it'll use SP instead of stamina. This may result in a change in Monk's gameplay, possibly making people to go with full STR to lift their damage to other skills.

About your gear, Clerics are almost immortal in PvE and you also have Mass Heal and Revive, so any armor will work. You can use a Suncus Maul (lv170) for midgame and a Vienarazis Mace for high lvl game. Then you should wait for the patch that will bring 2-handed maces to iTOS so you can start thinking about your endgame weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMtcs9q5-uk

Hurry up, Kim, you faggot!

I would just recommend cure lv 10 over SZ, but that's mine, even with 0 int cure hurts a lot, specially when boosted by malleus, but whatever, late late game SZ might be better when your monk/inq skills does all the lifting

regarding armor, I like leather set for the extra critical rate, preferable with a boosts that gives stamina (like roxona) until you get lolopanther

energy blast is also very fun, it's literally a kamehameha, while being relatively weak now after renewal, it's still a cool as fuck skill to have

dude pretending to be a girl and the pretentious little faggot clinging to him like a bitch
nothing unusual, just the old pretentious clique doing clique things

>dude pretending to be a girl and the pretentious little faggot clinging to him like a bitch

Deets?

Thank you again! You've been more than helpful

Feels a bit fucky I might have to change my stat distribute entirely based on an upcoming patch, but ayyyy, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I'll have some feel for gameplay by then and be able to decide skill v skill a bit easier. Appreciate the added gear input also

go samefag somewhere else

>3 of my 4 queue buddies dies in the event mission

Sometimes I really believe that these female characters are actually real girls

>dies in the event mission

how is that even possible

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guild-colony-wars/369189

>Participation:

-Guilds that want to participate must have a templar class as the Guild Lead.

-Guild leader will have the option of checking a tickbox that will open the guild to colony wars, when the tickbox is checked, there will be a 5 min period where guild members can click yes to join or no to decline (much like the guild raid box).

-You cannot untick the box if you control an existing Castle(Colony).

>General Information:

-TREMENDOUS REWARDS will be given out weekly to guilds that occupy a Castle(Colony).

-Colony wars will reset at 8pm every sunday, with a 1 hour grace period where rewards will be distributed to guilds that occupy a colony.

-Once the guild lead reaches a Castle(Colony) Area; If it is unoccupied, a Special Tower will automatically spawn, it is untargetable but has a counter on it (0/1000)

-Colony areas are INSTANCED BASED, so much like RO, you’ll have an option of going into the instance map of the Castle(Colony) after finding the warp arrow to it on certain maps

-If you die in the Castle(Colony) instance area, you will respawn at the nearest town in 18 seconds

>How to takeover an Occupied Colony:

-Every second a living enemy guild member that isnt apart of your guild stands in the perimeter of the special tower, the counter will go up by 1.

-This counter can stack so if there are 2 living enemy members near the tower then it goes up by 2 every second.

-Once the Counter reaches 1000, the Castle/Colony will be taken over by the enemy guild which has accumulated the most counter points (there will be a scoreboard which shows this at every different Colony area).

-Once an area is taken over, all opposing guild members will be kicked out of the instance and the defending guild will be given 5 mins of grace period to prep before the portal is open to attack again.

>people too slow to kill the big mobs
>huge swarm of coliflower archers stacks

I have to burn potions sometimes when there are no heals available

youtube.com/watch?v=0ImbmXvJG3s

Remember me?

oh weird.. i sometimes get to like 50% HP but never close to dead.
and i solo one area with low Pdef armor

didnt knew ppl had problems with them...

Whats causing all of those Misses?

>counter
Absolutely retarded

Unless the counter counts down when opponents are absent, sounds like retarded zerg strats will cause guaranteed infinite turnover, and devolve to 58 minutes of idling and then 2 minutes of rushing at the end, just like WoE.

It's that summon 3rd skill, it becomes invulnerable while casting that attack.

daily reminder that wugushi exists

Spectra special attack, which interestingly it seems to be using on its own. That mob used to be in the game through Change and Druids could use it to become perma invulnerable, so it was changed to material type to make it unusable and unspawnable from Change. It's weird that it's just being brought back as a boss without its bat spawning skills.

How good of a weapon on a Murmnobi do you need to cube at the Demon lords? Annoyed at being unable to do them and thinking of just joining them.

Where's the details fucko?

but i have a wugu

>falling for bait from pardoners who can't even reach 2.6k blessing

sounds like some STD

Anything Stage 5+. Just make a 1 pract weapon if you think orange 315 is too much.

just imagine if this eq was lv 16 at 100% attributes with a proper weapon and int build!

oh wow, it's like a doppel auto attack

What should be my skill build as a SR 3. I know I should take Limacon, Marching Fire and Retreat Shot, but what about the other skills?

It doesn't matter, but Caracole is fun and Evasive Action now lasts 5min and doesn't reduce your movement speed anymore, so you can go with those.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3aaa.253f4f6575

just imagine haveing a good char

>It's weird that it's just being brought back as a boss without its bat spawning skills.
Specter Monarch is the bat spawning one though, the one you fight in Crystal Mines.

Just wait one more week and there will be less than 20 people at world bosses.

>evasive action
>good
KEK

new bread, time to reminder people to roll sapper!

Not an argument.

There's no reason to get Wild Shot or Concentrated Fire. You deal much more damage with Limacon. Evasive Action, however, makes life better while you can't afford anything better than Cafrisun to farm silver. It seriously reduces pot consumption. The extra evasion seems to be low, but it's really underestimated.

EA should give some moviment speed, like 1 per level t.b.h.f.a.m.

Yeah because SRs needs a buff right? Fuck off.

If I just want to make a Corsair 3 for card farming what's the better option; Sword 3 X Cor 3 Shinobi or Sword pelt hop 2 Cor 3 Shinobi or is there another better option?

X = Barb1.

Both are good and there's no better option. Just b urself.

The build is Sword pelt hop Rodel 3 Shinobi Murmillo full Strength, right?

Who says to get both of them as well? You pretty much max Limacon, Retreat shot and Caricole. Everything else is shit.

The best option is the one where you take barb1's nice utility + fencer1's decent utility and overpowered cuteness in your build.

The Spartan build huh? You can do like 200 str 50-100 con just so you have a good HP pool for Mithris and Rexi.

>kinda want to get back into this shitshow now that swordsmen are king again
>everyone says pouncing is trash now
But it looked so fun...

Fuck stunlocking, good riddance

>Boost Luck
I miss the ol' days.

>never got databased in the end
It was fun while it lasted.

dont craft the 1 pract
HG sword and spear are better if you are planning for purple weapon

That is also an option to be honest. I made the 1 pract sword for the mdef.

Me in the middle.

>Game I'm currently playing is down for maintenance
>I wOnder how tOs IS DOING
>oH, OK

>sub-3k
Uh oh... R9 preview when?

So, what exactly is the adventure journal for?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7YKVr9eD4k

That cannon things seems fun as fuck, do we have any info on how that scales?

Nothing now. They'll change it soon*tm to good rewards

FUCKING DELETE THIS
WE ARE ALIVE
COMFY AND ALIVE
STOP DOOMPOSTING

it wouldn't be tosg without doomposting
it's been like this since closed beta but it's still there strangely.

SR with windrunners are slower than dashing swordsman

Then play a sworman or fuck off.

this is really cute and gives a little fragment of hope in my hear-
what the hell I'm saying, there's no hope for this shit game anymore
still cute though

Yeah no shit, call me when moving as SR starts consuming STA at the same rate as swordsman' dash

A dashing, or even moving, swordman can't even attack, except for very few skills.

Get hakka at R9 and you'll have dash!

Looks like shit
It will be shit
The TREMENDOUS REWARDS will be useles garbage PvP only and not working in the Colony instance too

>-TREMENDOUS REWARDS will be given out weekly to guilds that occupy a Castle(Colony).
>inb4 golden cardboard
if it isn't tp through some new contribution system instead of sending them to guild storage so gl sends it to his clique then don't bother

Is Pierene still a good first pract craft for chrono?

No, get an Audra or an extreme poorfag ice rod
Pierene is useles

Ah gotcha.

What does CryoChrono use pract on?

Kim finally put out but I'm a returning player that doesn't know anything anymore.

>What does CryoChrono use pract on?
Market and you buy Audra and costumes.

Nothing

>What does CryoChrono use pract on?
purple welfare mace for most of the alts you'd make

this or a Weapon (staff,2h sword, 2h mace soon) for your main.

Shieldu

I'd play this game again, but the transcendence equipment system is just dumb. It's just a seemingly endless treadmill of upgrading and the benefits are so insanely good that anyone who doesn't do it is just deadweight. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Even Ragnarok Online had a better equipment upgrade treadmill.

G E N I U S
E
N
I
U
S

>in this sea of shit her reason to not play is the (mostly optional) transcedence
wew

>Ragnarok Online had a better equipment upgrade treadmill
>items had some retarded bonuses when upgraded to +12
>chance of going +11 -> +12 alone was something like 10%
>failing even once destroyed the equipment instantly
Good one, mate

uhh the max is +10

are you talking about some renewal shit that no one plays

>implying ToS % bonuses aren't way worse
It literally invalidates taking any damage raising stat

retard

>mostly optional
lel

Anvils are more retarded than trascendence
The difference between a "welfare" +11 and a "I either exploited hard/or won a lottery tier of luck" +16 is retardly huge
Basically not getting +16 or more means having to do atleast 2 extra trascendence stage compared to the +11 weapon for be competitive
And then there are these +20 stage10 guys who are simply impossible to compete agaist

>mostly optinonal

>renewal
>nobody plays

Tell me more user. Tell me more.

Only shitters hate renewal.

>mfw a +26 stage 10 RHS
And I need to use golden anvils just to +11.
Fuck this system.

>mostly optional

seagm or vgolds?

>rmt in a dead game
just wait a few weeks and you can compete in WB