Are you going to miss these shitboxes after Trump bans them from entry to USA?

Are you going to miss these shitboxes after Trump bans them from entry to USA?

He can’t ban them.

>t. soyboy

You van tariff away their market share.

no

As far as i'm concerned we already got some of the best from BMW and Mercs golden years (don't really care about Audi) so not a whole lot to miss. even BMW fans seem to hate the new M8 and the new M5 Sedan is more of a AWD-first for BMW than anything truly breath-taking in driver involvement we've come to know BMW for.

>are you going to miss BMW drivers
hahahahahaha

Lincoln Navigator is the hottest luxury car in the USA right now. all the Euro shit is stale af

nah, fuck german cars

Miss them?

Motherfucker I'm throwing a celebration once they are OFFICIALLY banned

Fuck gook cars too, especially

>tfw when you live in the country that has these road signs

>calling three of the worlds mist generally accepted high-end brands shitboxes.

The state of Veeky Forums. Fuck you busriders that ruin everything with brandfanboying and shitflinging

I wonder what fuckbois and staceys will drive

The land of the free, huh

>president takes away our freedom to choose
>hah, take that eurofags

He won't ban them, he'll just charge the same tariff as the EU does, 10%

No, owned cars from all the brands.
Bought them cash, and they lost 1/4 of their value once i left the dealership.

They are very unreliable, and are for normal people expensive to repair.
The interior of the B7 Audi A4 with all extras was as cheap as the interior of an old Polo.
Scotty was right with the Mercedes rant, everything fucking breaks because they use cheap plastic parts.
And hah BMW, i think i don't even have to start with the problems, engine failure with the e90s and above, rust rust and rust, electric demons, and everybody thinks that you are Pajeet or a Tacomutt.

Gonna buy a landyacht soon, because i can't even stand looking at those money wasters.
3000 buck to change small parts because Euro car, no thanks.

For real BMW, Merc and Audi are just below average.
They use the same suppliers as Peugeot, Skoda, Seat, Renault and all other mid tier brands.
Their aggressive marketing makes everyone think they are the supreme german engineering (which is just a meme)
Trust me I work at a multi brand dealership and have seen and driven them all

They need tarrifs the mustang and camaro just cant compete with the rediculously high EU tarrifs.

Thanis this gonna happen before or after he bans guns too?

>after Trump bans them from entry to USA

>trump bans these cars
>the companies lose business because most of the fukcing normies in their home countries drive fucking normie nigger cars

Where I live it means all previous rules don't apply, except for the rules of the road you're on e.g. 130 kph on a highway.
>tfw 15 minutes from germoney
Feels mixed man

16% of EU's car export is to murica.
22% of US car export is to yurop.
Any moron can see that it's not smart to start a trade-war if you're gonna loose.
Also: a high import tariffs will favor the home market. Combined with the fact that the home market gets looser regulations towards emissions, this will lead to a short, but glorious growth for US carmakers, after which they're lagging so far behind it might kill the industry.

>implying trump doesnt think this far
Thats why Europe ist taking this seriously
The EU is working on a tax on Orange Juice and Peanut Butter.
No one here wants US cars anyways

>Mercedes
Built in alabama
>GM
Built in venezuela

>implying trump doesnt think this far

>Mercedes
>1 or 2 models built in alabama
>GM
>more than half its entire lineup built in the US

>after which they're lagging so far behind it might kill the industry.
Why? the japs are the ones doing the real rival innovating. is everything Tesla built up supposed to stall because a 3 series is less competitive here despite BMW, Audi and Merc being the ones to play catch-up anyway and not having any inspirational influence on Tesla?

>japs
>innovating
Are you still living in the 90s? The Japs are history, now the Chinese take over innovation with fully electric cars

This

I'm gonna miss Mercedes a little.

It was the first car i've ever driven.

>China
>innovation
All they do is copy other people's technology cheaper and at a greater scale because they can command an economy of a billion people around.