>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord:discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Discord:discord.gg/pQt3u53

Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Grinding/aoe farm guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M4qkN1FizbdzYNaKbhizOzBtxfJic6zBmkm09DakMrI/edit#gid=0

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

>Orb of Deception

hmmm...

https.//www twitch tv/caly_x

doing 3s on warmane

>paymeme
Fuck off to wpsg

what the fuck

is it worth it to buy that item?

>all these retbulls in MoH
>even BASED Glaston

Where were you when ret became viable???

I told you it wasn't a meme user

THESE PEOPLE ARE AROUND YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

Legion

When the fuck is TBC coming out

Back to /wpsg/

Oh wait its ded lmao

The tbc server for Elysium project is literally already up

Wpsg owns this general now

>open guild tab
>half of the levelers are paladins

>can tank
>can heal
>can dps
Its literally perfect.

Then why are you posting here instead of playing?

Roleplaying is a shit meme that should have died countless aeons ago.

How the fuck are paladins supposed to pull without a bow?

t. Haven't seen a paladin tank since actual vanilla and can't remember how it went

They gonna have fun when no more main dpsers come for their MC tho.

engi grenades.

ur mom is a shit meme
engineering

>he doesent erp for thousands of gold

Lmaoing @ ur life

>needing to bowpull

Animefangirl is a fucking slut. Earwen and Femdead are not even close.

>people who look for groups to do quests
Fuck off back to retail! If you can't solo group quests, you don't deserve to play this game. Guilds and groups are only for dungeons and raids.

Tell me more about all the different pally sets and spells pls

I've heard a little bit about the aoe madness they can do, don't know what gear or enchants they use besides lifestealing and thorium spike on field reactive disk,and don't know how the paladin spells for that work

Also what spells and gear do they prioritize in tanking, is it like warriors with defence + whatever paladin specific gear there is? Or is it weird and mix and match like a shaman or bear druid?

>ERP in the raid? nope
And dropped. Fuck dindus.

Good OP
I'l put this information to good use

>retail
>grouping up for quests
>grouping up in the world at fucking all

Redpill me on Animefangirl

Why do you care? How does someone grouping up for a quest affect you in any major way?

Yes, grouping up is for fucking pussy casual faggots who play retail. You can level faster by soloing everything.

I literally almost never charge pull now

Bow pull just better for spacing, line of sighting, and positioning crowd controlled mobs

have you even seen how retail works nowadays or are you just retarded?

Nani?

It kills the end game because these underleveled morons are still leveling up because you lose EXP from grouping.
They fucking casualized it for the fucking grouper faggots who just couldn't fucking solo Hogger like anyone good at the game.

don't talk about my waifu like that

His letters are actually decent. Won't say another thing about it.

Post in non shit op thread.
Show them we wont tolerate threads made 50 posts early

no

You're fucking retarded. Nobody groups on retail because there's no tags anymore. You just run around and do damage to mobs, and then loot quest items or get kill credit.
Seriously if you don't know shit about something don't post about it you fucking mouthbreather.

I just bodypull, shooting with bow is so fucking slow and there's nowhere you actually need to use it

He is a slut. A SLUT.

Yeah, they put everyone in the same fucking group. FUCK RETAIL! Fucking ruining it for anyone with the fucking skill to solo, now some faggot fucking clothie can come in, heal you like a bitch and get credit, even if you don't fucking want them there.

Just fucking kill yourself you retard.

stop

Impossible to solo most group quests for almost every class

Lopez can't help but bring up degenerate shit in any dungeon he does

Every vg guild is the same there's literally no difference between them, moh and dindus are different in name only in my experience, ignore the memes

>cooro is back as a guild member
Bless you, Manlett.

How about you do it, you fucking grouping casual pussy? You need a fucking group I bet because you're so fucking shit at this game and every other game on this planet and several others.

new talent trees WHEN

ladyboy pics boost motivation.

>I just bodypull

Real thread.
Not made 50 posts early and 2 hours ago

It's called a fucking druid, nigga. You can take hits, you can kill shits, you can blitz and most importantly: you can solo unlike fucking shit classes like priest designed for faggots who suck warrior cock.

>attention whoring this hard

> ladyboy pics
I couldn't care less if he posted his pics or not desu, he's just a very nice guy.

Real thread.
The right guilds.
Also with link to old thread.

>druid
yes you retarded fucking nigger. you can totally solo elite quests. you absolutely won't get assfucked by the elites you have no damage or staying power to take down.
seriously just stop posting.

stay slow kiddo

guys why does blizzard never send non elves to darkshore?

Nice TBC picture. Wpsg retards this desperate for attention lmao.

he sure likes to make sure everybody know it, too

Little buttblasted priest bitch here I see? Oh boohoo, need a group to fight the big old mean old Hogger? Hunters and Druids are the best classes in the fucking game, gitgud faggot.

You mean like making the op 2 hours ago and 50 posts early??? You didnt even link the old thread.

Newest Real OP

>hogger
so you are retarded.

I can fucking solo shit nigger, what don't you understand? Groups are for fucking cocksucking pussies! The same fucking casuals that Blizzard pandered to.

Keeping the LITERAL best leveling zone away from shit race degenerates. Tremendous and perfect design choice than you based Blizzard.

yes, you sad ape. you can solo hogger. as can everyone else except for non-bankrolled warriors.
that's an amazing feat, a thing like you not dying to hogger. you're the smartest fucking retard on the short bus.

>WE WUZ HIGHBORNE N SHIET
>meanwhile nigger elves are considered subelf degenerates by actual highborne
Can't make this shit up.

LEAVE AND POST HERE

Groups are for fucking pussies anywhere. Hogger is the only example that comes to mind, because he's the one I see the most of you plebbit fucking casual grouper guild-member faggots ask for help to kill.

No

is it really the best?

This is the autism us dindus had to deal with for months.

>this autism
>dindus are the real problem
As a MoH boy, I am utterly disgusted

Is fire resistance gear even needed for anyone that isn't a tank to do MC right now?

>this autist spamming

jesus christ