twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for TA is a girl and doesnt have a penis

3rd for ta is a girl and has a penis

WE THE BULLS NOW

haha

thanks reddit, you always make me laugh

first reply
third post

hmm both are correct whom should i trust...

what hairstyle would a female Clinkz have?

Worst game you ever played.
>inb4 every single one
Me? Carrying hard on Huskar, 45 min. long. Fellow Kunka had a rapier, Went for some creeps above Rosh, enemy team locked him on, Ursa stole the rapier, I was disabled from fight, and yeaah... Almost wrekced keyboard after this one. Good thing I don't do ranked.

me on the right

bun

Straight curls

Hmmm. pony/pig tails?

dota 2

probably none considering clinkz has no flesh

It will come naturally. It's what sets apart you from the other shitters you midlane against so I'd argue it's extremely important and you should set aside some time to practice last hitting under the tower.
For me, I've played enough that I can feel out last hits based on the number of creeps attacking the creep and it's really easy to fake people out and set up situations where you force the other person to decide between two last hits, making one impossible, while also going for a last hit of your own so they can't really deny it either. Just be smart about it and have patience.

>dotards getting cucked by LoL

>It's a double mid, one feeder episode, still end up winning with a bounty hunter who ends up going hard carry

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to feel right now.

TA is a fictional character and can be anything you want.

you should feel like a faggot for anime posting

umm actually if you look at the talents on bh building right click items is the way to go
also manta/diffu is so good that you can get away with it on every single agility hero in the game

No, she's real.

sven walks into fountain and presses le free 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% physical damage resistance button and gets free rampage
how is that balanced

reminder to post lots of cuties in every thread dotards

imgur.com/a/8MLP0
imgur.com/a/9fETs

So when do GOOD teams play?

>skeleton king

>go 7/1/2 in the first 15 min
>enemy carry gets one kill and gets 4800 memeback gold
>my team fed as fast as they could respawn in every other lane
>lose
epic game

pixie smut when?

TELL ME HOW TO WIN A GAME
I LITERALLY

RAPE

IN THE FIRST 15 MIN OF EVERY GAME
THEN MY SHIT TEAM WALKS REPEATEDLY UPHILL ALONE AND DIES FOR THE NEXT 30 MIN
EVERY

SINGLE

GAME

HOW CAN I WIN
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

TELL ME

SUPER ULTRA MEGA CUTE!

Buy silver edge

___ ___ _____ __ ____ ____ ________?

get better, if i was playing in your shit games id be going 30-0 every game and carrying your 4 retards on my back.

Just kite him

BUT HOW
what do you do after 15 minutes when all 4 of the enemy has been getting handed just as many kills as you and year team is useless?

source?

i'd like to buy a vowel

>this guy thinks he's "raping"

play support and actually support properly, since it's clear you can't push your advantage with snowball heroes

you're late my nig

If you are dominating that hard early, stick with the team and kill the enemies before your teammates can feed them.

>play mid
>lose lane because motherfucker counterpicked me with viper
>win game
>type "ez mid" as we destroy enemy ancient

>187651610
Thank you kind sir!
I really enjoyed deleting enemy team this game!

are tutorials really that bad or is this tyler mentally challenged?

fucking source

well it's normal skill so i'd probably just be killing everyone over and over again.

>7/1/1 at 15 min
>leave my lane
>enemy team is 5 manning and I cant 1v5 but my team just keeps taking retarded fights
what do you do? I dont get it

he's a literal dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=wBJqoKLk5Qo

>lose while being 15k networth ahead
i just couldnt carry these pieces of shit
what the fuck went so wrong
you give jugg 50 minute to farm while enemy defends hg and he has 16k dmg done and shit farm

how can a skeleton who has no flesh at all suddenly have hair? where would the hair grow?

haven't played this game since it become cucked what are the two new heroes supposed to do

loli pugna has plenty of flesh, user.

maybe you should buy decent items on puck instead of this meme build
go AC/bloodthorn next time

fuck your mom lol

who here /watchingmaut/? he and slacks are the only moonduck personalities that don't make me auto turn off the stream when they come on.

spoiler this abomination

you forgot your kumiko picture maut

why is there a dota thread on /tv/

You guys losing normal skill bracket games really need to stop making excuses. I'm willing to bet you guys miss over 50% of your last hits and if you pick a carry, that's why you lose games. Stop relying on your teammates if you want to win. Be a leader, take charge and control the flow of the game, and your teammates, feeding or not, won't cause you problems. Also stop being so mad. Losses means nothing.

i wish i had a really low mmr account so i could try this, looks like fun desu

Thank you! Now i can delete the enemy team even better!

>pick spirit breaker
>need a pos 5 or an offlaner (windranger already on team)
>last pick teammate gets le ebin walrus of no impact
>into pl and slark
I know my trench is showing with these picks but FUCK I'm mad.

>this filthy invoker kill steal you with sun strike

what would you do

LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS

go fuck yourself, why don't you?
you can say "oh you only have yourself to blame" a billion times, but it's just not true.
It's a lie people tell themselves to make the game more bearable.
There is no room to improve if you have to suffer through low mmr games, there is no way anyone could improve in that sort of environment.

solo queue general is just an exercise in frustration

>Icefrog could die during WWIII and nobody would realize it.

yeah it's impossible to improve past 2k mmr, such a challenging and difficult environment to play dota in. you're right user the trench is real.

WE'RE LIVE
and a decent day off is made great

I play solo queue on that account that I posted, and others, for the sole purpose of practicing heroes like Arc Warden and Visage, and I feel myself getting better and better with every game. I may not have played ranked on my main account in a few years when I made my climb to 5k, but even playing at the lowest level I'm improving mechanically and improving my split-second decision making.
Granted most of the knowledge I'm acquiring is just the habits of 1k shitters and how to exploit them and form a concrete gameplan around knowing exactly what they think (which isn't helpful at high ranks), you can't say people don't improve playing against weak competition. As long as you don't let bad habits form that will negatively affect you in matches against good players, and are actively aware of said habits that you ARE forming and know how to adapt, you are becoming a better and smarter player, while also having fun and not being held hostage by a stupid number that keeps you from playing for what is important.

I buy them from various websites for around $20. It's worth every penny. My friend and I think of it like playing at an arcade, where you put in a like a dime for every game, and if you lose, you get the dime back and can use it for the next game. Every loss is just a refund so you never have to get upset about losing. Granted, you won't lose very often, so it's not like you won't inevitably outgrow the account and need a new one.

D-DELETE THIS!!!

Grant is a fucking national treasure

What did we do to deserve him?

Whats's the worst part about this picture
I vote for the fact that its a straight rotoscope

I wish he wasn't going to die young from dissolving his intestines with carbonic acid
;_;

Dead game

What does it mean for me if I have a higher winrate in high skill games than in normal skill games?
I almost always play in a 5 stack, but it's not always the same stack.

>rotoscoping
>static image

can you stop using words you don't understand to make yourself seem smart? it makes you seem stupid.

In my experience all smurfs have to win their games are their slightly better mechanics. You don't see any "real dota" skill from them, because they are largely incompatible with their teammates.
If you invalidate their mechanics you can consistently beat them, I have a higher winrate against blatant smurfs queuing alone than I do in supposedly balanced games.

>be phone salesman
>Tell customer asking about tech specs that his phone has an octarine core (meant octa core)
>"What the fuck user?"
>So embarrassed I start talking super quietly and fail close the sale
What the fuck have you done to me d2g

Im sorry, can you forgive me

1. Timado
2. Cancel
3. KheZzu_
4. w33ha
5. Saksa

UPDATE
finally won a game because I bodied their mid so hard they rq and the game was 4v3

you prolly mute your team and farm by yourself when laning "ends" instead of being aware of what your idiot team as well as the other idiot team is going on the map and either going to kill them alongside your retards or push towers

>sorry, i meant octa core
>so, to reiterate, 11 inch screen, 3.1 ghz octa core...
We aint do nothing, you just suck at sales nigga

>a literally dead game (half life) cucked by a walking dead game (dota)'s stillborn child (artifact)
LOVING

E
V
E
R
Y

LAUGH

hola reddo

How exactly do you know that's a reddit picture? Got something to say user?

is it just me or is it insanely hard to get 600gpm now compared to pre 7.0 and insanely easy to get 600xpm?

I agree completely. I've played with pretty coordinated teams before in dota and hots so I use a lot of my communication skills with randoms and that definitely helps when they are applicable. I play against a lot of smurfs and even if they seem like decent laners, it almost makes the game easier for me because I know that if I can take this player out of the game then there's no way I can lose. I can't remember the last time I lost to a smurf honestly. I just change my gameplan up a bit.

RATE MY TEAM

MASON
TYLER1
IXMIKE
CCNC
ARTEEZY

I personally love building MoM of Madness on razor. Once you steal all the other guys damage and start hitting for 300 you activate that shit and there is LITERALLY nothing they can do to get away because you have max move speed and attack 3 times a second and since they do 0 damage the negative armor doesn't hurt you.

Team a shit, you a shit

>Peru
>Romania
>German
>Macedonia
>Romania
NA team???

100%

Should SF be played like Zeus or more like Drow?

>expecting it to just be memesters who never played the game
>half the comments are people with over 1000 hours

it's not that hard