docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kpnudj.webm
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57578822
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck thralls and faggots wearing their hoods

I wish this game had kobolds.

I'm still confused as to how Vengarl teaches you to do the "Decapitation" gesture

Cute!!!!

Post more pls

post more cute

My new boots are making my feet smell kinda rough after a long days work. What should I do? Little dash of Gold Bond in the morning?

reminder that summoning for bosses is for cuck cowards

So is there any way to CE Dark Guys 2 on Xbox 360? I would guess not but I might as well ask the dumb question.
I never play online since I lack internet. (Phone poster)

my.mixtape.moe/kpnudj.webm
reminder that invasions are unfair

dlc3 when?

Why would you use that version?

Whoever made Brume Tower clearly hates people.

This but unironically

Good shit
man rolls are so abhorrent in 3

Okay!

It isn't sorry user.

>tfw doing a no-shield run

>DS2
>Rolling is normal so No shield is the norm
>DS1 and 3
>Rolling makes absolutely no sense so shield is pretty much required
I hate this

Come back when you do a no-summons run. THE CLUTCH

fuck you you retarded faggot

>tfw fighting Maldron the Ass
FUCKING CUNT STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU HAVE A GREATSHIELD AND LANCE YOU HAVE LIKE ONE OF THE BEST COMBOS IN THE GAME AHHHHHHHH

...I fucking love and absolutely fucking despise Brume Tower.

No shield is the best run. Rolling is endlessly superior to blocking.

Jesus fuck /dsg/ is just a bunch of shiteaters these days.

>his first playthrough of every souls game isn't a no-summons playthrough
GIGANTIC SHITEATING CASUAL DETECTED. Seriously though, get less casual. Come back to me when you're doing Dried Finger no summon runs.

Anyone looking for coop? I wanna farm :^)

This feel...I know it.

Why is soul of cinder such a pushover?

>the joke
>a long shot
>your head
I remember when I was new too

>LOL JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
Sure.

>falling for old ass b8

>dark souls 2 npc invaders
>as a pure caster
>on company of champions

Source please

>Dark Souls 2 NPC invaders
>With a great hammer
>Smack them into the ground,wait till they get up,smack them again
>Repeat 3 times and beat every single invader
Get fucc mageman

Howdy hey, friendo

Fuck off.
Go get hollowed to hell and back, Maldron.

I literally just beat Blue smelter on NG+ as a pure int caster. Fucking christ I hate Iron passage.

Hey, come on, we're all friends here, aren't we?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57578822

Artist also does cute BB

I'm a big shieldfag and I feel like no fashion is right without a shield, but at this point I just have them for that, fashion. And Kalameet.

Sok I'll cheat the old-fashioned way by quitting and playing DS1 instead. At least there I don't need to worry about destroying a ring by breaking the chest.
>Cut me some slack it's my first blind play through

You have a Longsword. Just 2h Longdong them to death.

I wholeheartedly thought that would end with the host summoning more phantoms.

*giant tree seeds you*
FUCK OFF

You guys need to cool it, maybe say hello to my new friend. He's a little fat, but he loves meeting new people.

shields are useful in DS1 and DS2
they're a complete crutch in DS3.

Hey how do I build Thrall Axe? Refined and quality stats or pure dex?

Either 80 Dex Sharp or 30/30 INT/FAI Dark/Chaos.

Using big picture for a longer name in ds2 won't get me tracked down by fromsoft's ninjas, right ?

Hummm hadn't thought of INT/FAI. Could be bretty good.

Is it pure piss until you get high stats if you go the Dex root?

The fuck are you smoking? Shields, and especially greatshields, are at their absolute strongest in DaS2 because you have the best version of Magic Shield combined with a ring that you can stack on top of that. DaS1 is a relatively close second because of how good greatshields are (86 stability on the fucking Tower Shield, which is the most easily obtainable greatshield in the game). It's Roll Souls 3 where equipping a shield gimps you hard.

It's kind of low AR early on no matter what you do but it has great speed so that makes up for it.

Why should it? Not like you're exploiting something outside of the game.

Whoever designed the Brume Tower and the Iron Passage must either have had the worst day imaginable and wanted to take their anger our on the player, or is simply a re-incarnation of Lucifer.

Also, did they ever buff the crescent axe or is still a big smelly willy?

Brume Tower is fine, but Iron passage is shit, yet I don't see why it's -that- bad. It's a short straight line, I never had any trouble running to the fog gate like a fucktarded moron. Trying to fight and get loot must be one hell of a chore, though.

What the actual fuck is this place.

Good shit

Ratniggers

Ratniggers? Literally only seen 2 rats down here so far.

I'm not saying shields are bad ,im saying the rolling animation and invincibility frames actually make sense in DS2,which means you dont really need shields as dodging stuff isnt hard
In DS1 and 3 the roll animation is complete bullshit so shields are the only way of proper defense

Rats, Gavlan's contrymen, and the result of Pharros having far too much time on his hands.

Iron Passage is just a normal area except you also have the option to skip it through a challenge run

the only reason people get pissed is that they blame the game instead of themselves for dying

I take it, that it'd be a bad idea to use my Pharros' Lockstones here?

Its the 2nd Rat Kings base ,if you're part of the rat covenant its pretty fun as you get to spawn in more enemies and activate traps to fuck over other players

You'll want to save them for later.
And start gathering Torches, you'll see why in the next area.

Some of them have items behind them,some have enemies and some activate traps that would fuck you over
It'd kinda be a waste

Jesus Christ

If you mean the Spider shit, I've done it. I just backtracked because I remembered that I left that cave in the waters without exploring it.
Fuck me this place is big though.

Wait, you get to force people into your world, and force them to deal with your trap layout?

Gotcha.

I just need to get the 4th Lord now, first to find out where the fucker is.

What Lords have you found already?

Lost Sinner, Spoodah (well, claimed the great soul) and Old Iron King.
I rather find out myself where to go though.

>Wait, you get to force people into your world, and force them to deal with your trap layout?
yea,they get summoned into your world and have to deal with your crap
And as a prize you get more pharros lockstones to activate more stuff

>You've killed the intruder
>Reward is more traps
Sounds neat.

The path to the last one is easier to find than you think. It's as obvious as the nose on your face, or a huge hole in the ground.

What all should I be selling? Literally everything or what? Currently using Estoc and Bastard Sword, occasionally fire sword.

Any tips on dealing with Mr Lonnely as a caster?

weapons with fun charged R2s?

I like to keep 2 of each weapon, in case I ever want to powerstance two of the same weapon.
Shields, bows and catalysts, I only keep one.

No point selling, I'm doing a playthrough aswell and you get souls forced down your throat.
Keep them, put in item box.

>Spoilers
..M8.

Imminent heartbreak.

Keep at least 2 copies of each weapon.

Sell any multiple copies of armor you have, unless you plan on giving them to NPCs.

Sell any lower-rank rings (like +1 vs +2) you have if you already have the higher rank, since they don't stack.

Selling isn't really about the souls in DS2, it's more about clearing out inventory/box space.

Sorry, that was too far.
Have you been following the character questlines?

Need the souls now for his poison stuff.
I'm selling all my dex shit since I'm a strength guy.
Is it worth it to drop my other shit shields too?

>Give to NPCs
WHAT
not mad about spoilers but do I need to bust some asshole out of prison and give him a weapon or something?

>selling isn't really about souls
Honestly, the amount of souls you can get from selling is surprisingly high, it's good pocket money for titanite, gems, or equipment upgrades
Sometimes I'm like "oh fuck I need souls but I don't feel like killing a thousand alonne niggers again" and I remember I have twenty copies of their armor to sell to good old Gavlan

FUCK that doggo. He had humanity on himself, therefore he was a murderer.

sell all the shit that you acquire through random drops,especially if they're really common (Alonne Knight sets and Blacksteel katanas as an example) as you can just burn as ascetic and farm it again real quick if you want to

Nah, it's purely a cosmetic thing and only applies to armor pieces.

If you like the fashion of a certain armor set, keep 2 copies. Otherwise, sell all extra copies you have.

Those I've found along the way.
I did get to see Pate and Creighton have a stand-off, both are idiots so I let them fight it out.

A friend however told me I should have chosen to assist one for an item, ohwell.

It doesn't seem like there's a lot NPC questlines so far. I've met Lucatiel a couple of times, but no clue where she's off to now.

Theres a character you can dress up with armor of your choice
Lucatiel and Benhart of Jugo questlines only get completed if you summon them for boss fights and they survive

You meet one character and have to give them something to wear.
It can be anything from the heaviest armour to the clothes you started with.
It has no bearing on the game/story on what you give them but just that you give them some sort of clothing.
They will wear whatever you give them for the rest of the playthrough. So give them something you don't mind seeing them wearing.

Humanity are just bugs. Why couldn't he have a bug?

>Summoning
I've only summoned the big Scorpion man, since it was too cool not to.