>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League_2:_Autism_Harder

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl_2

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>We've reached the final games of the /ag/L2 group stage
>If you're progressing to the round of 32 under any circumstance, you are a tryhard
>/pol/ win the Gold Spoon Cup over /gd/
>/ag/L2 games all damn week
>there's so much divegrass people are fucking dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc0gsKXC8XA
implyingrigged.info/wiki/New_Manager_Advice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please go die in a fire

If I steal this bird, would it be an abducktion?

It would be an albatrossity.

kill yourself karth

#lockpond

Current /ag/l2 teams that are through the the Round of >32:

Second Game Lock Ups

/ptg/ - President Trump General
/mtg/ - Magic the Gathering
/agdg/ - Amateur Game Dev General
/afl/ - Australian Football League
/emg/ - Epic Mafia General

Third Game Luck Boys

/4ccg/ - /r&m/ - Rick & PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK
/csa/ - Confederate States of America
/ita/ - Italianos
/seinfeld/ - *sick baseline starts playing*
/math/ - Not Veeky Forums but basically Veeky Forums

-------

And dead teams:

Second Game Embarrassments

/naruto/ - Believe it!
/jojo/ - Is that a motherfucking Jojo Reference?!
/ne/ - New England
/DG/ - Dragon Gate United
/ouya/ - Randy Savage General
/ctt/ - Console Tan Tuesdays

Third Game Sad Towns

/ert/ - the >>>>>>best players
/remi/ - 2hu vampire
/trainwreck/ - shit animes (still better than Naruto)
/ca/ - Aussie Cricket

You faggot don't get the memo, do you?

>If you're progressing to the round of 32 under any circumstance, you are a tryhard
Just Karth

>Second Game lockups
/pol/ General
Veeky Forums General
/sp/ General

Birb thred best thred.

/edge/ won't go further than the Ro32.

/afl/ and the zona pissta will destroy /edge/

duckposting is /lolg/ approved

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Hopefully Karth goes the way of Canadafag.

>being jealous because you are shit
Just git gud

>Page ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc0gsKXC8XA

/ska/ when?

I placed higher than you in Summer.

>Karth hasn't won a single thing
>/edge/ will also finish 4th

The only team worse than /toy/ in the top 8 was /m/. /edge/ will lose to /emg/ in the first or second round.

8/8

idgi

>The only team worse than /toy/ in the top 8 was /m/.
/an/ were the most fraudulent top 4 team since at least Winter 2016

/an/ made it in with only 3 fucking goals in the group stages. Their run is complete bullshit.

Stay salty Karth.

Can /ourboy/ save us from the Karthian menace?

I'm not karth, but their run is complete bullshit anyway. They beat /wg/ in a very cheeky way, had luck go their way in extra time, and won a third place game that doesn't matter. Had they lost to /h/ in the group stages, we would have had a very different result

Not Karth here, both /an/ and /toy/ were fraud teams.

/an/ should have lost to /h/ and /h/ were trash.

/tv/ and /m/ were fraud teams, /an/ slightly better, /toy/ was pretty good.

/emg/-/edge/ would be a great match for shitposting no matter who wins.

>/m/
Absolutely
>/tv/
Stop posting

If /emg/ wins that game I will convert to /ourboy/'s church.

>/toy/ has a hated manager
>/mlp/ has a liked manager
This feels off

/h/ was even worse because they had ONE GOAL. Group A was one of the worst groups in the history of the 4CC, and it had crappy viewers as well

Be honest, what would have been the best result of the cup this year? Fucking /lgbt/ and /u/ as the final was a mess. If you wanted a great final, Veeky Forums and /gd/ would have been a fun one, and /jp/ versus /f/ could have been another great one.

/a/ and /sp/ autumn final

>Being a fan of losers
Pathetic.

would watch, would be hillarious

>lost to /an/
>conceded a goal to /h/

>being dead

>being in the babbies

At least Veeky Forums is a two star team. Unlike crap teams such as /h/ and /an/ and prime time losers such as /u/.

>manager abandons you for /sp/
>team hero is literally a dead bogan

>/tv/ and /m/ were fraud teams
/tv/ were absolutely nowhere near a fraud team. Far and away the best in Group B and deserving of every result they got except maybe losing to Veeky Forums. /m/ seemed like an obvious fraud largely because /m/ livemanaging is godawful and made a team that should have been /toy/-tier good and entertaining (possibly better, even) somehow look as bad as their previous cup's team, who were besides /s4s/ the worst team in Winter 17's knockout stage. >using HT's Moeshit Cup tactics against /vp/

Anyone arguing that any team besides /an/ were the most fraudulent team in Summer is an idiot who deserves to be shat on. Now watch /an/ be the only Pot 1 survivor in Winter 18.

>two stars
And so little to show for it. See /mlp/

>/h/, /an/ and /u/
What does that make Veeky Forums, considering they didn't win against them in Summer?

Veeky Forums also won their cups in some very questionable ways. Sure their first one was logical, but the second one is one where they were guaranteed a spot in the group stages, and faced easier teams in their knockouts.

>good
>fradulent
There are only 3 kinds of teams. Lucky, unlucky, and so shit they'd fit in the GSC.

>Being a fan of /u/

And they had absolutely nothing good to show in their games. /m/ made it in through PES magic and /d/ choking like a fucking bitch for the 4th straight cup, and the team not even having any chance to make it in if Veeky Forums didn't get that insane corner at 89. /tv/ deserved their first place finish in group B, but the way they went out was just shameful

>Karthian menace

>not using Donte, Riven, and a wheelchair
4/10 at best

>being a fan of any team to the point that they're shitposted and even raided based on some diceroll game that used to be, and should still be, for fun

Thank /sp/ for that one

Fun is a buzzword

Karth is a buzzmanager

ZERO

We know, Astolfo.

>PAGE 10

revive /dng/

VGL will soon have more than 40 teams. What then?

multistreams

How alive VGL teams are is always a very open question until signups are actually upon us, since teams have to prove interest every time they seek entry

The 40th team has always been signed up a few hours before or after the deadline for signups, I think we're fine.

what do you think /ag/ league is testing?

VGL8: 40th team (/agdg/) signed up 7:20 after the deadline
VLG7: 40th team (/acg/) signed up exactly one day after the deadline
VLG6: Only had 37 teams

By VGL11 we will have the 41st team.

>Page 11

Tomorrows Matches:

/usagi/ v /ll/: Its win and your in in the gayest game since the Summer Final. Draw favors /ll/.

/bird/ v /dg/: Another win and your in. Draw favors /dg/. There's a chance that whoever wins this actually tops the group

/mtg/ v /DG/: Only thing this match matters for is deciding if /mtg/ is under threat for top of the group or not.

/creepy /v /rgg/: A win assures /creepy/ through while /rgg/ needs the win just to maybe survive. A Draw leaves /creepy/ vunerable and kills /rgg/

/trans/ v /umvc3/: Win and your in. A draw is fine for /trans/ but dangerous for /umvc3/. There's a chance /trans/ could advance even if they lose here.

/bnha/ v /lwa/: Win and your in. Tie and you're both in. Lose and you're probably still in barring a blowout in the other match.

/krg/ v /kijikita/: Win in a blowout and your in, unless the other guys tied in which case fuck you you're already dead. 5-5-4-1 is a cruel group

/agdg/ v /afl/: In the only locked down group of the tournament this game matters only for placement, but it might as well be entertaining since no game in this group has been won or lost by anything more than 1 goal.

/ctt/ v /ouya/: Two 0 pointers fight to not be relevant for wooden spoons, but with /ne/ at 0 points and -7 GD even a bad showing here probably wouldn't doom either of them.

Some of us got together and made a helpful document for new managers. Please look it over if you are or are looking to become a new manager.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/New_Manager_Advice

I'm glad you posted this. I organized shit with Dtroit and sorted IRL shit out. This is the final schedule for AGL2 group stages. Screencapped from my DMs with him because fuck typing this all out. Also the schedule for Thursday starts 3 hours (20:00 UTC I believe) after standard cup time which is why it's so short.

Wiki will be updated shortly

Literally tells managers to join the circlejerk with fake teams.

>LB/RBs will either be Offensive Fullbacks or Defensive Fullbacks depending on how you want them to play.
>not running blank fullbacks

This is why you lost.

no problem, good to see it finalized

/wsj/ v /dp/: A win for /dp/ is probably enough to keep them safe, but the threat of a 6-6-6-0 does loom large. /wsj/ is dead in all but name, requiring a somewhat likely /edge/ win in the next game and an extremely unlikely massive win here. In the BEST case scenario for /wsj/ they would have to beat /dp/ by at least FIVE goals. It's happened before, but boy is it unlikely.

You don't need to be in a circlejerk to run a fake team in a memevitational.

It needs some proofreading.
Before you even get to useful information it's already inviting new people to start circlejerking. That's shit.
It's also delusional about how much impact you have on PES or how much it matters if your player has passing cards or not. I see gold midfielders with all passing cards pass like retards basically everyday. You can't fix dumb AI with a card, sadly. The first two things mentioned in the article should be that being a manager is more than just submitting tactics, and that we're all just playing pretend on how important those tactics are. The sooner you swallow down the bitter pill that you are going to get fucked by PES no matter how hard you try, the better.
The general stuff is pretty good (watch old games, figure out the how and why), most of the non-tactical advice is good as well, but the more in depth tactical stuff is mostly giving people today's meta they can get from looking at the teams, with some additional false hope. Also, what card is "Long Range Pass"?
t. new manager

>>Before you even get to useful information it's already inviting new people to start circlejerking. That's shit.
Which part are you referring to? it could be that it's written in a way that makes sense to us but sounds like it's saying otherwise to someone else.

The opening "rule" is supposed to be about realizing that you're going to get PES'D at some point, but not to get discouraged by that fact. Again, maybe could use some rewording i guess?

I didn't write the tactical part so I don't know how to fix it. Also I guess it's a misnamed LRDrive, oops..

>team captain is a dead roided bogan
>team silver is a dead roided califailian
>team gold shut his channel down like a little bitch
>the other team silver is literally a city
>manager runs off like a bitch
>the fitty of /shit/

>Spoonfeeding: the Wiki article
Quit enabling newfags, oh wait, its Dtroit who thinks everyone will love him for it.
At what point will people stop loving him for sticking his dick in everything? Oh wait, he's the Next Old Man Sou, so never.
THis is why everything is shit.

agree, the cup should die.

Damn nigga you mad.

The first part doesn't talk about being PES'd at all.
>Mistakes will be magnified buy both your team's fans and the people who just want to see that team fall. In the end, though, like anything else it takes time and experience to git gud.
It suggests that if you lose, it's your mistake. Your fuckup. Not PES being a merciless diceroll.
Second and third part talk about how you should join all the circlejerks and invitationals, and even create a circlejerk for your team. That can be mentioned, but I feel it should be just a small point at the bottom on where to get livemanaging experience or board feedback if your mods really bully you hard, and not one of the first things I read.

To extend what I said earlier, I think this encourages tryhards. You give them all this cool tactical info that sometimes I question if it even matters at all, you hint at the notion that losing is their fault, and what you get is a new manager stressed as fuck because he's losing half the games he tests to uncontrollable PES bullshit and blaming himself for losses in the cup. Instead of trying to support the "it's for fun and also like a good half of it is RNG" attitude, the article only perpetuates the esports/tryhard attitude that leaves people either thinking they're PES masters or feeling miserable, which is the opposite of what you want to do unless you want a new manager to kill himself after a bad cup or two.

4CC isn't about running Anchor Man on your DMF or reading PES articles and running tens or hundreds of tests. Well, at least that's not why I joined this shit.

I tried to write it as if it was the manager for a big board like /a/ or /sp/, where even upon getting PES'd they'd immediately get shit on. It may have lead to it sounding a little tryhardy because of that, I'll try and rework it.

The "circlejerk" thing is more due to announcements being there and such. Also, it IS a decent way to talk to fans since most boards can't just have threads any old time, whic his why I tried to impress also that they're not to be considered "the board" but just a meeting ground. I guess it can be taken out since it's not super important besides the /aesco/ bit. I will stand by the invitational thing though, since experience does help, thoug hI could mention that it's not nessiccarily for tactics and more just to get familiar with how export making works.

I only threw the articles in because they helped me a lot when I was new, but I can take them out too if it's really that bad.

mad/10

I understand your view pretty well, trust me. The problem is that you didn't tell the reader that he is going to get PES'd. Rewording it with that in mind instead of the "if you lose, people will shit on you or laugh at you" feel would be better.

I think having a 4cc discord for a board makes the 4cc a bigger deal than it is, assuming your board tolerates cup threads. I don't recall boards having like Skype groups two years back, probably not even a year back. It wasn't necessary then, I don't see it as necessary now. It elevates 4cc from a fun board event into a more personal, separated community. That's my point of view, anyway. I personally wouldn't want a discord server on my board, but /myboard/ doesn't get threads deleted the minute they're up.
And yes, having /aesco/ on speed dial for aesthetics and maybe keeping an eye on 4cc for announcements is good advice, though I manage with just 4ccg and the wiki for all my news and updates.
Invitationals themselves are fine, so are the PES articles, it's more about what should be said first and what the balance should be that I had an issue with when reading through it.

I tried a different format to try and get away from the tryhardy nature of the original and tried to put in some of these suggestions. Let's see if it's better like this.

>tfw been managing for years and still learnt a shit ton and also saw a lot that was wrong, good luck with the re-write
what happened to the good old days where everyone just took advice from DF?

It's a noble cause, but right now I'll go to bed. I'll go through it again in like 10 hours and if there's anything more I'd like to add I'll make sure to drop a (You).

It's hard to see problems in something you produce, so a lot of thanks for the suggestions. Have a good sleep user.

it is page 9

page best new 4ccg meme of 2017

I missed last night matches.
What matches are worth watching?