/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

edgelord ela edition

patch notes here : rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
There will be changes to map rotations for Casual and Ranked in Season 3.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Operation Blood Orchid targeting a September 5 release. PC will be able to play it on the TTS on August 29.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-use-blood-orchids-new-operators-gadgets/
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

edgy comeback:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46Ts962GR98
imgur.com/a/aKc4H
youtube.com/watch?v=JK7qyNinFng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

edgela

I wonder what her voice actor was thinking when handed the script.

autisitic screeching Ela when?

>GÓWNO!
>GRANAT!
>GÓWNO!
>GRANAT!
>GÓWNO!
>GRANAT!
>MAM TO W DUPIE!

greetings from /po/!
im so sorry for shilling again

This is too hilarious to not repost
youtube.com/watch?v=46Ts962GR98

#
>her polish doesn't sound polish
Who cares? No one goes to Poland, it's a poor shithole. No one listens to poles, they're the Mexicans of Europe.

You must defend this room with your very lives. How do you do it? You can pick your team

neat!

You're so desperate for (you)'s you had to repost your stale insult lol

Hide in the bed.

>Playing house t hunt to farm renown
>Hostage so I have to use my drone every round
>Throw drone straight up from the docks so I dont get spawn peaked
>The camera switch and the drone falling makes me motion sick

wow that's really well put together

>Getting Spawnpeeked
>In T-hunt

>make statement
>get feedback
>'waaaa muh stale insult'
Don't post if you're gonna cry over replies kiddo

is this bait?

I want to rip IQ'S head off!

So is the delay after using a gadget/grenade/smoke etc a bug or is it actually happening?

The AI will run out at you, I wouldnt care if I wasnt on my drone, but it happens
>is this bait?
huh?

Is blackbeard good?

there a r6g discord?

>huh?

You don't need your drone to find the hostage. Just look where the flare is when you spawn and you'll know exactly where it is.

yeah but i wouldnt recommend it

If you have to use the drone, then it's probably faster to just play the first situation over and over again. You get 36 Renown on normal and it takes about 30 seconds.
I guess you probably take around 3 minutes to complete the T-hunt for ~150 renown. That's ~0.8 renown per second, while the situation gives you ~1.2 per second.
If you bump up the difficulty to hard you'll get a whoping ~1.27 renown per second (38 instead of 36 renown per completed situation). That's an increase of ~0.43 renown a second over the T-hunt mission. If my math is correct that is Just a heads up

As someone who has never played him, yes. I've seen my brother who mains him laugh as he ignores 3 headshots in a row that should've killed him.

One thing to remember is that the Shield doesn't slow you with only the sidearm equipped. So put the shield on your gun right away and use the sidearm while moving around the map.

fair enough

>How's this look, Ubisoft?

please respond

>It's beautiful.....

>I guess you probably take around 3 minutes to complete the T-hunt
You can do house extraction in like 130, especially now that I know how to find the hostage faster. I am playing on hard. Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that

>screencapping this
Have you ever seen the original or are you just new?

I have a question about pic related

Is the "data cap" thing a console meme?

Because if we lose good maps down the line due to consoles then holy shit, that blows.

>Uh- I mean... That's not an operator! A good operator needs.... To be more crazy and unique!

Yeah, you specifically mentioned droning which is why I chose such a high time estimate. but all right. How much renown does the T-hunt mission give on hard if you complete it in 130 seconds?

>You can't just make normal, good looking operators. You gotta pander to the fandom. Otherwise the community will never make any good memes.

I wasnt aware it gave you different rewards based on time, but like 160-170

Lurking in siege thread

Do we know who the VA for Ela is? This is some dog-shit accent and voice lines.

Ubi should be fucking ashamed.

is this fresh drawfriend work? in my /r6g/?

Ye, extremely low effort on this occasion though

nobody knows but its probably a bug since it wasnt in the notes

hmmm
imgur.com/a/aKc4H

>Besides, you got the head wrong.
*pours a gallon of hair dye on her head*
*creates personality based on data mined from tumblr profiles*
*gives her a jaw that would put chuck norris to shame*
*uses complex horse algorithms to give her a face even longer than horsebana*

>There! Now it's an operator!

dELAte this

>imgur.com/a/aKc4H
LAD

I'm not sure that it does. But I remember getting different amounts of renown when farming a while ago. It could vary based on damage taken and similar stuff though, I don't know.
But assuming you get ~165 renown and it takes ~130 seconds, then you'll get about the same renown per second as situation farming. They both give ~1.27 per second.
I guess you'll have to take load times and cutscenes (the first time you start the situation) in to consideration to determine what gives you the most renown per second

So this is the update that kills siege huh

>rape
finally

Like in actual real-time I mean

cav's pistol feels a lot more effective on the new servers

so what happened?

Sooo Live game, headshots are headshots.

Go into TTS, headshot people, they keep shooting, I die.

What have you done Ubishit?

female canadian liberal arts major writes them

Playing Siege just feels like ramming my head into a welcome mat these days. Hitboxless fucking Ash.

new writers
literally opposite from true, youre took too many placebo pills my friend

Better writers. Look at Tachanka's bio. It's literally nothing.

MAI WARK IS DAN

reaper and ela probably hang out and discuss how edgy they are

Guess where they hire their writers? Montreal is like a mini San Francisco, all the female ops are filled with this bullshit, look at Hibana
Friendly reminder to NEVER trust a quebecois

So which came first, the green hair or the uber edgy voicelines?

So Glaz's OTS-03 can drop hatches now, 3 shots and the hatch is gone. Idk how long its been in and I cant be assed to make a webm so go test it for yourself.

Lack of creativity. A writers goal should should be to say more with fewer words: a task impossible for the creative failures in charge of Siege writing now. Current Ubisoft writers can't make an interesting character with just a few sentences, so they overcompensate by typing up several paragraphs. The more info they put, the cooler the operator will be, right?

And to make their character seem more important, they resort to tying other, cooler operators into their backstories. They take beloved operators and link them with new ones hoping the love will rub off on the new ops. This is why you have Hibana being trained by thermite, Ying being buddies with Fuze and Ash(as well as dating Echo), and Ela going on secret missions with Valkyrie.

he can also drop castle barricades too in 3 shots

Glaz, Fuze, Blackbeard, Valk, Echo

blow all walls, hold master bedroom and dining room

Good luck killing Glaz on defense

I hate to be that guy but it's the metal bars that trap you, not the black mat part

What? I'm pretty sure it's been changed; I remember there being a paragraph about Tachanka being a vintage weapons collector who buys original parts off the collectors market, and sometimes even mills his own shit. What happened to that?

>imgur.com/a/aKc4H
this is hella cash dude

The deagles destruction has really been toned down, I shot a floor with 2 mags and it did next to nothing.

Old writers booted, new ones hired. They sacrificed quality for quantity. Keep in mind Quebec is Canada's equivalent of California, Ubisoft Montreal is probably one of their most """progressive""" stations.

I think farming the first situation is actually a little faster, and it can be done much more easily and consistently, even on realism since the bots wickedsicknasty reaction times dont matter much when you know exactly where they are
Tips for doing it quickly
>Walk to second floor
>Throw flash into the left room
>Kill the shotgun mook in the right room
>Kill the dude in the left while hes blinded
>Spam the rest of your flashes at the doorway
Thanks for the suggestion

ela is NOT for lewd

>quebec
>california
that would be Toronto

>tfw you lose an overtime match because an ash teleports through your welcome mat to carry the hostage to victory

You can stop samefagging now

im no expert on female anatomy but i don't think that's what a female orgasm looks like.

Its pee pee

>drawfag
>knowing anything about women
kek

>that bio

holy shit you just know a woman wrote it.

>piss fetish
fuck off

that's not real is it?

Why is every new operator a mary sue

ela has ~4 minutes of voice lines
lesion only has ~2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7qyNinFng

Man, i wish all ops had absolutely no fucking story to them no personality nothing.
Just the look and sure some non retarded sounding vo's and that should be it.

You are right, I took the wrong pills.

>tfw doing better in normal game
I wish we kept our grades in the TTS, I feel like playing against pro league players.

How do I change my data center on the TTS? It put me on South Brazil and I can't find a config file like you can with the base game.

You don't

same, but i keep coming back because it's so good and there's nothing else like it.

>They take beloved operators and link them with new ones hoping the love will rub off on the new ops
this is a good point i didnt think about before
its fucking annoying how every new op that comes out is somehow related to old ones even though there is fucking _NOTHING_ relating them in game or elsewhere beforehand
the only real exception is that mira was shown off in the red crow reinforcements

Literally drew over stock image of a woman with her head in a laptop so the actual welcome mat wasn't on my mind

Literally drew over stock image of a woman with her head in a laptop so the actual welcome mat wasn't on my mind

>Attack
>Objective on floor 1
>Fuze goes to third floor
>Drops his load

I'm new as fuck but is this a legit thing to do or? I know sometimes cav is hiding but seems weird to drop it from 2 floors up.

redpill me on the technically tits server
do I get to play the new ops?
how long will it be open?