Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvoIZEqumxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Looks cool, but no.

>looks cool
Pros end there
Too many cons to list without wasting several minutes of my precious time

Why would I when I already daily drive a 300D?

>my precious time
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
make up your mind faget

very helpful thanks!

Haha nice. How is it? What is yout average mpg like?

The only defaults the one im looking at is that a repaint has been done on top of superficial rust spots, idk why, and it has no "mot" for the moment. Anything to look out for?

enjoy not driving it because of world wide diesel ban, frog cuc

>rust
STOP. Offer way less than 2000€ and get it inspected at a real mechanic before even considering buying it. No CC most certainly means trouble.

CT* Also mind the price and availability of parts around you

what about a Toyota Century?

>buying a mercedes
fuck no

I have a manual, and I really enjoy driving it. Only wish it had cupholders. I get around 22-26 mpg when commuting in a mix of highway and city traffic most of the week, but can get up to and over 30 if I'm traveling on the highway from a full to empty tank.

idc

That’s actually what i was planning to do since rust could quickly become a nightmare

I love these but i just cant find one

fuck off

Sounds ok to me. How is the manual?

Extremely forgiving, almost stupidly so. If you are new or unsure with a manual, this is a good choice for you. I once started from a stop in 3rd gear in a parking lot just to try it. I have a 4 speed, but if you are lucky, you might find one in a 5. I pushed it to 90mph once, but no tachometer, so I'm not sure if it was OK for the gearing. The stick gets caught sometimes when I try to put it in 1st, but if I put it in 2nd first, it will line it up for a smooth push in.

no cause i give no fucks about comfort

they're only from Japan, so I guess that's why
>thinking of importing one from the 80s or 90s

my dad used to own one of these..

letme tell you its flaws
>shitty alternator
>shitty ac
>shitty noise
>shitty mpg
>shitty smell
>shitty leather seats
>shitty steering

it was a unicorn of its time though.. turbo d and all

Im used to manuals actually, but i once test drove a manual e class and i hated it, so now im kind of cautious about the "personnality" of the gearbox

I’d prefer a 5 speed but they’re not that common unfortunately

How is the engine and wind sound like at that kind of speed? I’d take it on the highway often so a tractor noise would get boring real quick

Too bad. Btw, how expensive is it to import a car from japan?

Hehe most dont even have AC here, but i can live without it
Mpg is not a problem since i use off road diesel (60c/liter :^) )
It doesnt really scare me, but i’d prefer to be able to start the car every morning without living in the fear of it breaking down
Actually, my parents will sell to me their ML 163 in a few months. I daily drive my girl’s car for now but i’d really like to have mine. What i was thinking was that i’d DD the 123 and that i would either sell it when i get the ML or that i’d keep it for sunday rides. Is it worth it? I really love this car but i dont want it to be a pain in the ass

No beacuse im not a paki in the 80's

oh bc pakis could afford a 70k$ car in the eighties?

Only if it's a manual wagon

Wind isn't noticeable, but that's probably due to the noise of the engine. I only hear it when I'm driving into the wind, or when I'm on a bridge. It only will sound like a tractor at idle, but from the cabin at high speed, its more of a hum.
The closest I can describe the sound at 70+mph is the engine at 17 seconds in this video youtube.com/watch?v=nvoIZEqumxs but less muffled and more steady. Just a higher pitched hum.

>I poke my head outta the gutter for one freakin second and fate shovels SHIT in my face