/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.gg/profile/797969/Animal619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you continue to play a game that has gotten progressively worse with every patch since the beginning, and shows no signs of ever stopping?

its fun

it's fun.

It's actually fun.

it's pretty fun

it's kinda fun

Every other moba somehow manages to be worse

Why nerf Wukong and Kwang, who were manageable if you weren't retarded, but not Iggy and Morigesh, who are broken beyond belief?

This. I tried DOTA2 first, then LoL when the MOBA shit started taking off. LoL is better than DOTA because the characters are interesting and more unique, but they both have the garbage RTS control scheme so I dropped both. Then I tried Smite, because of the camera it used, and enjoyed it a decent amount, but it was too pay2win for my tastes so I moved on. I tried HotS before Overwatch came out and liked it because of how action-oriented it was. That would be my second favorite MOBA.

I tried Paragon because it was free for PS+ and it looked neat, plus I like Epic I'm a Gears fanboy and the graphics looked nice. Had to idea what I was doing. I picked Greystone and just ran around killing things. Didn't lane or anything. But here I am now, gold and loving it.

>Morigesh
>broken beyond belief
what

fucking wifi console shitters

my nigga

I tried out Sorvukk but the range on it seems really low, though that might be me. I tried running vital waters with the thought that 15% healing is pretty nice. Her ult counts as healing, so 15% of 50 is 7.5, adding another 7.5% damage reduction while her ult is active. This doesn't include regen from pensive shaman or vitality.

I'm also wondering if Mallenk Gnasher would be ok, and whether ramping spells works with Withering Shadow.

whats the go to meme deck for my niggy iggy? i won his mastery from a loot crate months ago but ive never played a single game as him before. i know stagnant domain but what else

Because I can't into dota and lol because the camera/learning curve and smite got really old after 1000+ hours. Gigantic is too /co/, MxM is fun but everything feels so small and disorienting so I can't ever get in the zone. HoTS is a fucking mess. Paragon used to be so comfy and exciting and now my brain in chasing that comfy even though it has long since been dead.

i want to fuck or be fucked by several characters.

Stagnant, atomic, sleeper. Meme decks don't exist, just stack dps with a little utility. You can try to build him tank if you want to be an ass.

build him like any other caster

She hits like a truck from a ridiculous range, can burst tanks down quickly, her poison lasts way too long and does too much damage, and her ult has no range limit

Are you retarded? Her right click has terrible range, her Q does less damage than a gideon rock and has less range too
She is nowhere close to being broken beyond belief, you're probably just shit.

>jungle Feng Mao
>off lane Wukong
>off lane Kallari
>off lane Countess
>having a single Rev in safe lane

>carry goes off alone in lane pushing the wave 20 minutes in
>gets ganked by Countess
>lose the game
do these people even think

it's weird how i never see many howitzers in the game anymore. his rocket hits like a truck and has excellent range for poking people down.

This dude's a scrub. Avoid him at all costs
agora.gg/profile/797969/Animal619

>guy shits on me for having over 200 games played and being ~1350 ELO
>has less than 20 games played and brags about his ELO

She's objectively better than Gideon. Gideon has the rock and ult, that's it. His tether is garbage and his teleport is no better than Morigesh's sprint. If Gideon's rocks applied fire damage, I'd agree with you, but the poison lasts 8 seconds and hits for ~250 HP per tick at the LOWEST level. That's 250 damage, at the very least, of free damage since she doesn't actually have to commit to it to get the full damage output like Gideon's tether or Greystone/Riktor's AOE skills. AND it applies slow each time it hits. PLUS she has an insta-cast move that hits for 250 and allows her to ult anywhere on the map.

Forgot my picture

mate Morigesh has a 46% winrate and 5% pickrate in diamond
if she was this super secret OP pick they'd be playing her more, but they aren't, they're playing actual good characters like Iggy and Belica

>die in T1 trying to farm safely
>let them have T1
>die in T2
>no one to be found anywhere, asking for any type of help
>report this trash carry
Platinum, m8s. War never changes.

just had back to back matches thrown by someone last picking drongo. 1600 elo, games matchmaking is a joke and cam just jerks off to people trying new metas so these faggots never get banned

If you think Morigesh's hive does 250 damage per tick at level 1 or any level for that matter, you are absolutely fucking stupid. I truly hope you're mistaken and meant it does 250 damage total or something.

At any rate, Morigesh isn't broken, she's just one of the annoying characters. The presentation of all of her abilities is irritating, how that scream happens when she marks you, how she comes sprinting at you, the constant DOT putting pressure on you during a duel, the 'nothin' personelle kid' ult as you are about to back to base, etc.

Morigesh isn't broken, there are just many heroes who are severely underpowered and a few who are unfuckingstoppable. I would say more heroes need to be buffed than nerfed.

>try wukong
>state that I'm going to off
>round starts everything is cool
>get a kill
>all team rushes to off and stays there
>can barely level up while mid and safe Ts are getting destroyed
>have to switch lanes since there is a full stack of in-game low levels in off
>get devastated due to the fact that I could barely level up
>such is life as silver

>wukong manageable
>Morigesh broken beyond belief
lmao what

Pretty much this.

Obviously I meant per tick, hence my following sentence.

Level 13 Wukong here

Want to take care of him, even with Sacred Alch/Mallenk's Tribute? Use that deck yourself with ANY other character, or stun and punish.

>dropping Growth Totem's cost from 4500 to 2500
Why?

He's a shitty Gideon.

I'm slowly realizing that I just need to start playing support until I'm out of the shitter ranks. These 'supports' never ward, always feed the fuck out of the offlaner and jungler, abandon the carry randomly and in general just play like retards hoping they get carried.

Literally who likes this meme character? Why did Epic put a fucking joke character into the game? The design is straight from WoW and he's useless to play with. His only benefits are his ult and his healing, which he never activates.

It's not fun

I like the genre but I do not like point and click and micromanagement too much, I might download SMITE if this shit keeps up or just drop MOBA all together, MxM looks nice but sadly I think it's point click

>The design is straight from WoW
wait what

►she hits just within auto attack range of most casters, less than most rangers
►no she can't, said thanks probably aren't building HP and VIT
►It last less then it did in v41 and way less after the Rev,Phase,Mori nerf balance
►Muriels ult has no range limit Shinbi's ult has not range limit, Mudocks ult has no range limit are they OP too?

Time for you to head back to redddit silver shitter

No, don't, it's even worse. You can't carry any match by yourself as a support.
The motto my friends have is 'random carry is a 100% loss rate'.

While carry is not worth it anymore right now most of the time, try something else that can easily get kills and get away.

I played an offlane Narbash that would stun>ult>stun and I would be at less than 100 hp every time. Even when I got away from him or killed him their Kallari would ult me.

they didn't it just actually updates when you buy attributes now

I'm gold but nice projection, dipshit

Carrying as support is impossible I v42. Before this update I could carry most matches as Phase with my heal-tank build. Every hero linked would heal like Ramp's ult, if not better.

Now you can't really get that 60 health regen so the only chance is to build hard hitter tank like Kwang

>doesn't know how to easily deal with Morigesh
>thinks she's OP

No you're silver, even if not technically but definitely in terms of skill level you're on par with one.

>pr-projection

not an argument, Good job! basically showing you are shit by not providing legitimate facts showing Morigesh being overpowered.

I've witnessed Narbash + Phase doing terrible things to unsuspecting people.

if he cares about ELO already and solo Q's in any capacity he'll an hero when shitters piledrive him down into silver hell.

>all this text for a 6 word response
Why are you so upset? Calm down m8

>all this text
>2-3 sentences

Are you actually retarded?

>Not recognizing an obvious dodge
Adapt m8

not him but this is what hes referring to

>Literally who likes this meme character?
>Silver shitter who either doesn't know how to support or gets btfo by Happy Drum Men spotted
>Can't even recognize homage to other game characters cause autism

PLAY THAT FUNKY PERCUSSION GREEN BOI
PLAY THAT FUNKY PERCUSSION LOUD AND PROUD

>that pic
Do you think Morigesh actually enjoys sex when she's in heat?
Or just does it to get it over with when it's that time of the season?

100% chance that everyone who plays Narbash is bro as fuck too. probably the only hero who i've never seen played by anyone toixic

mori isn't a dog user thats not how it works

Post ELO or GTFO

She's possessed by the spirit of the forest
I don't think there's much room for individual thought

>probably the only hero who i've never seen played by anyone toixic
Same. Correcting other players maybe, but never anything toxic from my experience.
Then again, I don't carry like an idiot

>She's possessed by the spirit of the forest
I don't think there's much room for individual thought
she probably just strips down and lays in the sun all day trying to photosynthesize. how do you think she got that nice tan for her challenger skin

>playing as Greystone in off lane
>Drongo and Steel against me
>Drongo keeps feeding me
>Steel keeps attacking under the tower and dying
>whiffs every charge
>tries to ult while running away
>figure he's painfully new
>check on Agora after the match
>he has a 1127 ELO and that was his seventh match
>my face
So it's confirmed they don't use ELO for matchmaking then. I have a 1362.

>be me
>be strong evil spirit possessing a body, capable of conjuring dark magic the feeble-minded would never understand
>go on chinese imageboard
>some retard is comparing me to a dog
I will find you, and I will mark you.

You check if they'd been playing with the same person/people a bunch? Could just be a shitter wanting to play with a friend that's better.

what boards would each girl browse?

Yeah, I thought of that after posting. I looked and he played every match with a 1444 guy. That would explain it.

zinx: /tv/
phase: /soc/, sometimes /r9k/
morigesh: Veeky Forums
yin: /cgl/ but never posts. maybe /soc/ idk.
shinbi: /pol/
aurora: idk
serath: /x/
countess: /out/
belica: Veeky Forums
fey: /out/
dekker: /po/
muriel: /hc/
sparrow: /an/
gadget: /vr/

oh belica would probably go on /k/ too

>belica
>not /k/

beat you to it :p

What did he mean by this?
He's right

>muriel not /g/
>sparrow not /out/
>zinx not /an/
>phase not Veeky Forums
>dekker not Veeky Forums
>belica not /k/
at least you tried

It's what happens when I don't update before refresh.

We all are but none as much as Cam.

>update before refresh
And that's what happens when I don't sleep for 48 hours. Fuck it time to call in tomorrow & sleep 12 hours.

But I quit weeks ago.

He didn't mean anything.
Just happened to be spreading truth is all

Is there a slang word that Aussies use for wizards, witches, magic etc.?
I'm making a blue/red Drongo deck

cunt

Ozian Cunt it is

>its an open up paragon and lose 2 in a row episode
ugh do i even go for the third game or just close out

>be jungle spirit
>perform rituals cause spirits n' shit
>finish rituals cause what else to do
>hunt the fey
>about to mark
>heart racing
>get cc'd
>fail
>be bored
>in a woman's body
>summon orc dick to lay percussion on the omanko
>Narbash afk
>still bored in a woman's body
>despite brain washing, human body gonna do human body things
>go into heat
I don't understand what the problem is, and my question still hasn't been answered

my waifu's bush

The game deserves to die after what they made /ourguy/

>Not carrying as Baelica support
It's like you don't want free wins.

>not playing zinx or wu
you lose to zinx and wu. fun game. Also, newish guy coming from league, your matchmaking makes lol mm look good.

>not playing riktor and feeding free kills to your team as they all refuse to kill the adc you hooked into ult

>want that gladiator greystone skin
>don't want to give the epic jews more money
Well shit.

>paragon mm is shit
Any other startling truths you want to share? Maybe that fire's hot? That water's wet?

>Any other startling truths you want to share? Maybe that fire's hot? That water's wet?
Yeah, that Serath is the hottest character ingame and Shitbi is a pile of shit with down syndrome.

>Relying on your team to actually kill people
If you don't have more kills than your carry and the game is less than 30 mins long you're supporting New Dawn wrong.

>Any other startling truths you want to share?
Epic is killing your game by turning it into a brain dead console cash grab and you guys don't have any game to scratch the itch it used to soothe.

I said startling truths, not the obvious.

They probably still haven't fixed that bug with Shinbi's Circle Rhythm.

I only ever played the game because a friend wanted me to. I like some of the character designs. That's about it. I got my entertainment out of it over the course of a year plus.

I've got a bet with that same friend the game dies within a year. He gives it two.

Anyone else updating right now?
PS4, about 300-ish MB?

Fix for the deckbuilder being shit on ps4

>3-stack
>win every game overwhelmingly
>soloq
>lose every single game
>my stats are the same for both wins and losses
My low gold friends genuinely play better than my random elo cap teammates and I fucking hate it. This game is only fun if you are stacking to avoid all these console tdm shitters.

Right, but when do they drop the fix for the game being shit?

It was called v21

Bump

oh boy, time for some solo-q auto loss adventures