>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord:discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Discord:discord.gg/pQt3u53

Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Grinding/aoe farm guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M4qkN1FizbdzYNaKbhizOzBtxfJic6zBmkm09DakMrI/edit#gid=0

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

First for Sniffhow's Toes!

MANDATE EDITION BAYBEEEE

first for druids

NO, She's mine!

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

WHERE ARE THE TOES GIVE THEM TO ME

Reposting because dead thread.

Tell me more about all the different pally sets and spells pls

I've heard a little bit about the aoe madness they can do, don't know what gear or enchants they use besides lifestealing and thorium spike on field reactive disk,and don't know how the paladin spells for that work

Also what spells and gear do they prioritize in tanking, is it like warriors with defence + whatever paladin specific gear there is? Or is it weird and mix and match like a shaman or bear druid?

But seriously, groups are fucking gay. I tell off anyone who tries to invite me to their group, fuck groups and fuck the people in them.

First for patch 7.3 Hy-

Oh wait this is the server where you cant use WoD models because the staff are retarded

People were using custom models to cheat in BGs and stuff

how long does it take to get exalted in av?

Like 30 wins

Not long but wait still this friday as AV weekend starts.

keep in mind that you need a premade to make it go faster, I think there are a few in the elysium discord

Same thread but with last thread linked. Why are you leaving it out?

Newest

Remember to send Esfand your weekly flask-tithe, cucks

Is there a melee dps flask?

One day on AV weekend

Not for meele, but part of a Retribution paladins DPS is magical. They can use the distilled flask or supreme power.

What the fuck that's not fair

Retbulls win again I guess.....

>having to double dip on caster and melee consumables
>"winning"
are you having a giggle

I can't fucking afford 2 tithes per week, Madtii's is enough already

>having to pay 100g+ every 2 hours
>winning

>Still playing a Barrens chat emulator because you cant move on from 2004 while the game gets progressively better and better every day on the real servers that you poorfags cant afford

>playing the version for people who suck eachothers cocks in groups
>not playing the version for solo-play gods who can solo any elite even multiple levels above them
Ha!

>still eating your own cum

>Cum
>Video linked

why would I ever click on that, you fucking idiot

I can't believe that you can even show your face here, you cum slurping faggot. No wonder you're almost bald when your diet consists soley of mountain dew and your own semen.

That's what orbiters are for sillies!

>this is the legion audience

I was posting that webm because it's the person I was replying to in it, but maybe you'll enjoy something you can see from the thumbnail a bit more. Does this strike your fancy? *pokes you in the face with the tip*

>Posting penises in /elyg/

Truly this is the worst general on Veeky Forums

who's the nicest person in moh?

Glaston

his toes didnt fight so good

stop ganking disabled people, domo.

No bully

Olivia, she's also the most fun to talk to

rude!

NONO DELETE THIS

you should of used
>was getting ganked part of your plan?
bad bane post

fuck off autocuck. nobody liked you and nobody ever will.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW NOONE KILLS MY GF

oh man oh jeez rick go easy on me

Retbulled

You pitiful vanillacucks stand no chance, even your illegal server hosts want to move on from the disgusting vanilla experience into glorious legion, which we will then shut down at maximum speed

>jaime still mad that the trannies have completely taken all his attention

PALADINS PLEASE RESPOND

T. DONT HAVE A PALADIN NEVER LEVELLED ONE BUT VERY INTERESTED

>Alliance players
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with these people?

should i go to darkshore after westfall?

>koragon
>alliance

lmao calm down jaimelet

>autocuck still samefagging
this is why everyone sees you as nothing more than pathetic trash. i hope you'll choose a painless way to end your life.

>doesnt show his own name
for good reason. mad man is public enemy number 1 on elysium

lmao who is this?

Why are you so mad that someone else has more charisma and friends than you?

sorry I wasn't interested when you sent me pantie pics, jaime. Why would I care about just a regular old faggot when there's trannys to hit on? Sorry you're too fucking ugly to be femme anyways.

geez jamie that's you know, you're pretty mean to me but that takes the cake.

>autocuck
>charisma
>friends
one of the main reasons he quit was because nobody wanted to play with him, you know.
half the guild had him blocked and ignored.

Settle down Jaime

Literally no one had him blocked and ignored though? I dunno what kind of headcanon you got going there Jaime.

friendly reminder all wow girls are grizzly prio

i know it must be a painful realisation, but yes they did. he was the laughing stock and bitch boy of the guild, and it didn't start on elysium either.
quite possibly the most worthless piece of shit i had the misfortune of meeting in game.

I guess it's true about short people being angry all the time

>automute posted Jaime's panty pics to Indi, Glurf, and others
>Jaime still this frustrated literal years later

maybe if you spent less time crying in this thread and more time at the gym, your gut wouldn't hang over your mom's pantys!

You gotta be an extra level of ugly to not be able to transition, Jaime! Hell, manlets even have an innate bonus to passing after starting estrogen, you must be really hairy and stinky!

maybe if autocuck was less of an unlikeable shitstain people would overlook the fact he can't play a 12 year old game properly.
alas, it's not going to happen.

what the fuck am i reading

Oh, you're not Jaime, you're Earwen! An even bigger mongoloid if that's even possible.

Feels good I'll never be as cucked as you, literally frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of Automute.

why does earwen get so autistic about automute

AYO THIS BEAT IS BANANAS
A KING KONG YOU CAN PUT 'EM IN THE TRUNK OF A MCCLAREN

Don't you turbo-nerds have each other added on discord or your kik or whatever you faggot kids use? Go shit talk each other there instead of competing for "who is the biggest faggot" in an already 100% gay thread.

still wrong, son. but do keep trying.
being mad at that thing would also mean acknowledging it's even sapient, so no, i'm not mad. it's been what, 3 or so months since that sad thing quit after being shunned by pretty much everyone and it's still just so disgusting to even think about it.
watching it play a warrior was like watching a kid with downs solve calculus.

Whatever you say Earwen
Also protip, night elves are a shit race. I guess it matched up pretty well because that 1% dodge helped you dodge some raid responsibilities! Ha!

good post earween

please refrain of bringing up any sort of theorycraft when discussing autocuck being a failure.
here's a pearl of wisdom from that pile of trash about warrior scaling.
how long was this game solved by now? 10 years?

GO BACK
TO YOUR SHITTY FUCKING DISCORD
fucking faggots

>nobody liked you and nobody ever will.
except for the 2 most popular girls of /elyg/

>girls
>/elyg/
pathetic, really.

this is 100% Earwen raging about Automute right now
damn you really jealous auto fucked the two hottiest girls in the guild while you got ignored by puddi?

and again
>girls
seriously it's just sad. if this is the only thing you think autocuck has going for it then i'm just embarassed by proxy for you.

this is fucking ridiculous, all these manchildren pretending to be women because they suck dick cant even talk to each other without hiding under the guise of anonymity

lol okay earwen go ask puddi for more pictures

>someone makes a typo
>screencap it and save it for 4 months just to shitpost about it later
pathetic

he stole every orbit target from him
first Kasandra then Madti and at the end Puddi

automute farmed ironfoe for kasandra then got dropped

>typo
He was defending that "typo" for a fair while until people linked enough source material to prove him wrong though. He's been playing this game for years and he has no fucking clue on how his class works.

prove it then earwen we all know you keep files on everyone you dislike

>literally says 1 miniscule thing, even if it wasnt a typo
>HAHAHAHA HE'S RETARDED
You're lucky people don't hold you to this standard too, Earwen. They expect you to be retarded.

Can someone please tell me this is all an elaborate bait or ruse? I have trouble believing there are people this painfully spergy posting this kind of faggoty garbage unironically.
I don't come here often so I'm not up on the current memes but I can detect hormonal imbalances accurately.

That fine ass bitch Pizzacat from /wowg/ was playing here a while back and she's a genuine autistic roastie.

Guys I'm seriously feeling under the weather right now, I joined DoN several weeks ago to take screenshots and instigate drama, to be able to see it implode from the front row, and, it worked, it was a really enjoyable experience, I saw the hope being sucked out of these people faces, but now

Now it's different, it's like, now I know the guild is 100% dying, like, most of them already gave up, there's nothing else I can do to influence the outcome, the guild is dead, everyone in it feels like a zombie marching towards a cliff, and almost every member feels it, the change in the atmosphere was so grave, that it depresses even me, someone that only joined to see the guild fall apart.

I don't even feel like login in anymore even if I was there just to shitpost, it sucks man, I don't know what to do, it really is over.

Its just Earwen having his usual spergout in the thread about former guild member #198185

/wowg/ is cancer
/wpsg/ is dead
/elyg/ is worse than all of this

why does the WoW community suck on Veeky Forums? why cant there be cool bros to hang out with? whys it all gotta be gay Men (all of you are MEN no matter how much you fuck up your body) who do nothing but erp on the fucking ironforge bridge

He is retarded. like he seriously has some fucking disability.
You should've seen what he had to say about instant attack normalisation and Heroic Strike.
Spoiler: he actually thought it's affected by it in any shape or form.

>spergout
>about an unlikeable sack of shit that literally cucked himself into quitting
lmao, ever so amusing.

Hahaha YEAH that was so embarassing! You should have seen what he had to say about Chad fucking his girlfriend Chelsea yesterday as well!

Seriously, why do you obsess so much about other players in these threads? You're actually autistic Earwen

Feel free to post that screenshot as well (You don't have it) or the screenshot where he says he got the warrior ap mixed up with druid ap (You don't have it). You don't care about being factual, you just want to smear him because he took your "waifu" in a fucking videogame.

how is this always mentioned but nobody ever mentions Madti following Automute around like a puppy for 3 months, tag boosting him for 30 levels and farming gear for him
it's just as pathetic