>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Scenic as fuck

>/dat/ Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/New-Fuel-Pulsation-Dampener-BOSCH-FPD8007-fits-Holden-Calais-VK-3-3-EFi-VK-5-/152748511432
discord.gg/t6s7W
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How important is the in tank fuel pulse dampeners on the vs commodores? Mine's fucked and I cant find anyone selling them

Go to Commodore wrecker, get a new tank, replace tank
I hear there's some good 5 star wreckers in Victoria

Considering its about an hour and a half drive to the wreckers and my fuel pump isn't connected to the fuel line because no pulse dampener, this could be difficult.
>get a new tank
Its only one grommet that's fucked, m8.

ebay.com.au/itm/New-Fuel-Pulsation-Dampener-BOSCH-FPD8007-fits-Holden-Calais-VK-3-3-EFi-VK-5-/152748511432

third google search my friend

>vk
It's this nigger

Lads, am i a fucking idiot for wanting to buy a convertible for under 10k?

unless its a mx5, ye ur a mong

As long as it's a cute mx-5, you'll be fine.

discord.gg/t6s7W

new non compromised discord, it will be patrolled.

No. No more discords. Give it up

>they didn't learn the lesson with the last discord.
o..ok

nope, convertibles are awesome but i'd only go for an mx5 in your price range

yea i think im giving up forever. sticking to /dat/ now.

There is one good discord I've been apart of for over a year now, /dat/ related, but they don't let anyone in for fear of this type of retarded drama they spawns from here. Probably the best discord of them all tho.

that would be great. but it won't exist for me.

>Discord
>Non Drama
>Ashlee and Falcunt on it

I lol'd

>Be 22
>Going for my L's tomorrow

W-wish me luck, Veeky Forumstists...

>Have to be on my P's for one year though

L's are fucking easy to get cunt.

i've kicked them from all discords lol. hsp does it all too.

>only going for Ls now

retard, it's so easy.

Oh yeah, I've done the online tests and they're easy as fuck. I just wish I wasn't a lazy NEET for so long. I should have gotten them years ago.

how the fuck did you get anywhere without a car for so long

I'm an SA brah and can easily get around to the places worth going to by bus:

>5 minute walk to Coles
>5 minute bus to the interchange and mall
>15 minute bus to the city

not him, but I got a motorbike license instead.

>SA

good god, I moved to SA from VIC and it sucks.

why is every nigger from aus on here from SA
cool bro

How do bogans afford these overpriced things? are they all low-key rich? Am I looking in the wrong place?

they finance them lol, are you stupid?

SA is full of autists thats why.

Loans and cash if they're FIFO cunts.

Good luck.

Also do a skid bruh

well i mean yeah i know that, but like given their financial situations (generally) that seems kinda unwise

>bogans
i love annoying those retards wherever possible

I feel you. I hope you're not unemployed here.

Are a lot of us from here?

I will haha

>SA is full of autists thats why.
We have a lot of "that" type here I guess.

There's not much else we can really do if we're unemployed in SA. There's barely any opportunity here.

Tradesmen earn good money and get paid to study.
t. Physiotherapist with rich electrician brother

I'm not unemployed lol, i work in the city getting big bux.

and yea there are a lot of autists here it pisses me off, people sleeping at the lights, etc piss me right off.

tfw you dont even own a car

>The Greens want a $100 million investment fund established to support Australian video game development, accusing the Turnbull government of a woeful lack of support for the ailing local industry.
>The party will announce its plan for a Games Investment and Enterprise Fund as part of its byelection campaign for the seat of Batman in Melbourne, home to the majority of Australia's 1000 game makers.

>Discords got nuked because lawsuits are coming edition

Someone explain for someon who doesn't keep up with the drama

Gonna be getting a free AU Falcon wagon sometime within the next 2 years, any recommendations for what I should do with it when I get it? It's my grandfathers and while it has at least 200K on the clock it has been looked after well. Would it make a better daily than my current car? (2005 Triton)

Skid pig

>AU Falcon wagon
tfw there is a french user on /int/ who lived in aus in one because he mismanaged his finances

you don't want to know

Here is the drama from start to finish, a TLDR version;

PART 1;
Here is the drama from start to finish, a TLDR version;

>Discord is originally made
>Mostly a group of SA faggots, some other /DAT/ members
>It is gloriously peaceful for a time
>Falcunt is invited, was kicked and banned by Cibby three days later
>Ban is removed, Falcunt back, he cops another ban a few days later, again from Cibby. Falcunt blames Postie for some reason
>BarnyM8 and friends not happy about this
>The Sundering.jpg
>Postie takes a group and leaves for a new server, the 'trolls' are left to Barnym8's server
>Some members float between both worlds
>war happens
>90% Falcunt shitting up discords, eventually spills into IRL trolling
>Starts fucking with peoples businesses / income by prank calling, fake reviews, etc
>This is all spurred on by a member called Ashlee, Barnym8 and his sidechick, HSP, both slink off into the shadows as they realise this is getting a bit too much
>Postie and friends only retaliate when it slips into IRL, generally calling the police or informing Falcunts mum (who is great at controlling him)
>Barnym8's finally gets enough of Falcunt
>They ban him from their server
>He spergs so hard the autism is enough to fuel a star for another billion years
>Starts blaming everybody but the people who actually hate him
>His let back into Barnym8s discord
>Banned again
>Spergs harder
>Finally realises he needs to be the master of his own domain, creates the worst discord on planet earth, invites anyone and everybody, still believes the 'postie boys' are behind everything

>Barnym8's discord gets shut down by discord themselves
>They all migrate around for awhile, mostly end up on Falcunts discord
>Ashlee decides to take control, makes his own discord
>THIS DISCORD IS FOR CARS AND NOT DRAMA
>Less than week later, a call for IRL doxxing on a car parts company in Victoria is called
>Falcunt had small dealings with this company
>Ashlee and another collection of spergs from the S/O/CAL discord start spamming this Melbourne buisness with 1 star reviews
>Start prank calling buisness
>Owner is a known thug
>Puts up facebook post with reward for information on Falcunt
>People respond
>Ashlee continues sperging on this guy, tries to blame Falcunt
>Falcunt is for once, innocent in this situation
>Thug-turned-buisness owner is hell bent on finding Ashlee and others involved in harassment
>Someone from Ashlees server leaks the entire chat log to Thug
>Ashlee and co shit themselves, nuke their own discord server, delete various social media accounts, go into hiding
>Thug posts that his out for blood, lawyers, cops and private investigators involved
>WE ARE HERE

The story is still unfolding, but it's great to say the least. I feel the sorry for Falcunt and to a degree, the Postie boys who have been dragged into bullshit that isn't actually them.

Jesus christ

This isn't real is it?

I was around for some of it, mostly reads correctly, although I don't think the postie guys are as innocent as that post makes them out to be

Lots of Euro backpackers live in station wagons. I rooted a filthy Dutch girl in her vt commodore/apartment once.

Pretty much. Barney here. I left because I cant stand the cunts leaking discord shit. its so autistic. im staying anonymous from now on.

>There's someone out there offering a financial reward for the information of anyone from /dat/
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile

Honestly, I don't see it working when this country is so expensive. They want Adelaide to be a hub of animation and gaming, but power prices are awful here.

I'm glad I didn't fall for the game development degree meme.

What yo you Australian pussies? How are those faggy ass land trains?? Ha ha life is good in the old USA sorry you live in the third world. What language do you even speak??? Fucking French?? Fags. Anyway just stopped by to let you know americans have huge whopping penises that we use to fuck your Aussie women on spring break. Ha ha Chevy sucks huff some gas you abos

Who's Ashlee?

This is Ashlee

guy with a ls3 swapped mk4 supra.

Gib discord am Texan

ouch, admin posted pic. kek, nice.

Any Aussies driven a v8 Toyota soarer? I want a little jap car but my inner bogan is preventing me due to the low number of cylinders. I'm guessing they're pretty shit going by the prices on gumtree.

Isn't Ash some weird type of cross dressing weeb? Holy fuck I didn't know he was that delusional.

you can find the shitty 90s mustangs for around 10k

responsive, good handling jap car > slushbox land barge that has a v8 to carry the 1.5tons of luxury around

Do not buy a V8 soarer unless you are familiar with the engines or have deep pockets. A mate of mine had one sitting in his garage for 4 months waiting for a single part. Get the the 1jz

This is the funniest thing I've read

dont be a stooge. do a 3 point turn like paulie from fat pizza! rip a sick skid after you got it uleh

he is ok, hes a bit of a queermosexual but it's 2018, most people are now.

The guy has a fucking LS Supra his fucked in the head lol

PLZ recommended
Fug

its like the lexus ls400. electrics play up. just 2 less doors

get one. they're cool.

Eg civic, Mx5, 306 (if you're into that shit)

anything lightweight and simple with an aftermarket for good parts will do you well

kek, yea the discord was a big mistake.

>posts slow cars
You're not helping, m8

meeting people from here was fun, but so autistic.

you idiot, you can modify a great handling car to be faster, such as the mx5. but you cant make a landbarge handle, you'll never fix it without a custom chassis etc. mx5 is a great start to having a cheap, fast car. mx5's are quite fun stock, dont knock it until you try it.

>modify a mx5 to be fast
Would be cheaper to buy an Rx7 desu

>rotary
no. rotarys are shit, they sound good but everything else about it is literally shit. mx5 is better.

you havent seen the price of a rx7 lately then?

these guys know whats up, mx5 best car

not you
you

>mx-5 is better than rx7
Lmao
>30k for Rx7 or 20k for performing mx-5 instant defect edition
Hmmmm....

>20k for peforming mx5
try 5k for a legit turbo setup on a 5k car with 5k of handling mods that could run circles around a stock rx7

sounds like falcunt btfo everyone

>5k na
It would be absolutely fucked at this price
>5k turbone setup
Lmao.
And now you have to deal with a defect every time you go through a rbt

mx5, for the money. is better than a rx7. rx7's are 40k+ now, mx5's are under 10k, 10k of mods will make it faster in corners than a rx7, supra and gtst's.

the mx5 is a beast, it just needs more power.

is there anyone here who isn't autistic

Where do you think you are...

no, you've come to the wrong place.

the mx5 ALWAYS needed more power.

>being in a state that cares about mods
lol just move bro

NB8A's can be had for 5k, no one cares about them because they dont have the meme lights

you could get a turboed track ready mx5 or you could maybe find an rx7 for 30 grand that isnt fucked or doesnt need it's electrical shit re done because some dumb cunt put a MicroTech in it.

>states that don't care about mods
These don't exist

uhhh tasmania??

Why are you Poofter platers such a vocal minority when it comes to cars and mods in Australia?

accept the fucking fact that your license is a probationary license and that you are not allowed any performance modifications.

I found a song for you though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl3F2MWGhrw

>not allowed peformance modifications on probationary licence

tasmania best state once again

Do you not have laws regarding Fi on cars released without Fi?
I'm open license. The problem is that piggies will defect any aftermarket Fi.

we do, but none are inforced by the police unless you drive a stereotypical drift fag missle that looks like its just come off a beating from a matsuri track day

I drive a straight piped ss commodore making over 300kw at the wheels and i literally never get pulled over and when i do it is for a breath test not a defect.

I'd rather not be at the mercy of a police who might have had a shitty day
What kind? I have a vr with ~250kw at the wheels but the supercharger is more trouble than it's worth. I should have just went with a stroker desu

mate i got pulled over by a cop having a go at me for speeding and then complemented my illegal wheels on somewhat stretched tyres along with my illegal seats. dont know if you can get much better than that