fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

kill all tripfaggots

Lyn is shit.

You're getting all 4 hero units from CYL, aren't you goy?

Best A Skill for +Atk Kagero ?

I don't have L&D/DeathBlow fodder so maybe something else?

I want to pet Soren's silky head and tell him to stop being such a fucking racist

>got to map 7 of CC 11 and 12 with one team
>can't remember how I did it
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Punishing Soren for his prejudices!

POST THAT LYN PICTURE!

You had me until the end.

Does this image need any updating?

I K E
K
E

I want to do nasty things to a dragon's butthole.

Serika

Give me a reason to not give rolling for Summer Elise one last try

If I had the money, yes

Xth for the only semi-decent nuFE villain

her art is bad

This but with Jill.

Hector baited me and now I have no orbs

>gave in and rolled for Hector
>3 reds, 1 blue, 1 gray
I'm kinda happy I only wasted 5 orbs before I called it quits

Lucina is factually better than Lyn. Everyone knows that reddit rigged it by getting smashfags to vote for lyn since they've been wanting her since Brawl.

Can someone repost the chart that shows how many times each character has been a focus?

How y'all feeling about supports being added?

Looks like she needs a toilet

They're most likely just spurs. Not too excited

I want to pet Soren's silky rectum with my dick.

watchyourback/10

Nice.

Soren's not a racist, he hates everyone equally. Except Ike.

low-key buff to CYL Lucina, who didn't really need the buff

>Playing the Japanese version

For what purpose? It's the only gacha game with equal rates.

He had the potential to be amazing, fucking over the country who fucked over his kingdom. but for some reason ISIS needed him to be just a pure dick. Dont know why.

Why are people so mad about Lyn being good? All of the CYLs are good and have strong niches in their own right. Why does it matter that she's a bit stronger and has a very straightforward kit? All these salty posts trying to convince people she's trash because she can't beat her counters and false-flagging on both sides.

I don't like when artists draw him overly feminine.

He should look like he's ready to call me a subhuman and punch me in the gut if I offend him

who the fuck

cute

cute

slut

>Spare hector
If I get a spare I think I might merge my -atk with him or save him for the Zephial rerun tbqh. And does't Xaner do that job alot better anyways?

>looking for Attack plus fodder
>4* tobin has it
>cant find him
Dont tell me I fucking sent him home. I feel stupid for counting tobin out now

Now I have to roll for her. Bad job,user!

Who /don'tneedLyn/ here? My Brave Archer/Colorless Cav slots are taken.

Is steady breath inheritable?

If so, say hello to the steady breath Lukas meta.

I just might and the thought scares me. I went from "nah I'm not gonna both with CYL" to "I'm just gonna pick Ike and forget the rest" to "pick Lyn and roll for Ike" to "pick Lyn and roll for Ike and Roy" to "pick Lyn, roll for Ike and Roy and maybe shoot for Lucina too if my pity rate is high enough". The fact that I got a small bonus on my paycheck today isn't helping. I'm really hoping the luckshitter gods smile on me Thursday and I manage to get the three of them with the 100 orbs I have now.

Even if what you said were true, you seem to ignore the fact most mages are squishy as hell and would still get wrecked with a 50-48 atk lyn with an automatic double. Pic related, that's a 19 def raven mage

its accurate to his Japanese self; Soren's not a brazenly rude dick like he is in the localization. He's a dick, but apparently in a subtle, polite way that wouldn't come across well if translated literally.

He's also more obviously the uke to ike's seme

>content 100 pots block
I don't really get this one. Is it implying that I should MAX LEVEL my units I don't use or seomthing?

I can see them just being one line that the characters tell to their assigned partner regardless of who they are
>"Yay! New friend!"
>"You better not screw this up!"
>"I bow to protect you from now on"
>"Guess we're stuck with each other from now on, huh?"
>"So how many babies do you want to have?"

>not saying please

>not running Elise and Brave Lyn on the same team

I'm going to roll every orb I see, color be damned. It's more efficient and I need the fodder anyways.

I like Hana

how do you take up all 7 colorless slots of arena assault with 2 units?

>fucking over the now peaceful country who fucked over his kingdom
Isn't that like...the definition of a dick though?
But I get what you mean.

Whats Berkut's Keepsake Ring for? Only for Gold Marks? And I've got the same question about the mask and that red hat. What are they good for?

WAHT SHOULD I DO WITH MY SPARE HECTOR

I CANT DECIDE

Overly feminine is a problem, but Soren is rather feminine-looking to begin with. Nothing about his visible design would need to change for him to be girl. The only official art where he isn't pretty is his RD portrait where something went wrong.

I need pictures. Cute pictures of Severa. Can you lend a brother a hand, fellow tsun-fans?

Roybois, what do you think will be the best B move for Roy? I don't think it's going to be desperation. How about Swordbreaker?

Keepsake Ring boosts some stats

heh

sure

>but apparently in a subtle, polite way
He was very impolite, but it had to be exaggerated because it wouldn't work for English speakers. We westerners (at least in North America) have it the norm to be straight forward and what not, whereas in Japan it's rude.

And either way, he's not portrayed as that uguu uke in the game.

>27 speed
(lol

There you go

I don't 'need' her but I'd rather have her than not. So I'll grab her for free and use the hell out of her. She's going to be really good.

Yeah I made a mistake, my only point was to bring up that CA wouldn't stop TA+Raven, not go into convo about mages with TA in general going up against archers with ca. Never was a fan of people doing things like building TA Snakies and such. Sorry I overracted user.

I LOVE Tharja and dick!

they also did something with him in his supports with Robin where he mentions that he wanted to unify the continent because he knew Walhart would be invading soon, and wanted to avoid a situation like Chrom's father.

Which makes sense and would help make Valm not a filler arc, but its locked away in a support few people will ever see. They should have made Valm invade at the same time as the Plegian arc, like whats implied to have happened in the original timeline

>steady breath Tana

Several possible reasons.

>will be Reinhardt-tier AIDs to combat in the Arena
>inspires jealousy in Luciniggers/Ikcocksuckers/leboyfags

I can't even get the fucking cunt mages to come up the right side

The mask and hat are just cosmetics you can equip on your characters. The mask also foreshadows the enemies you'll find in Thabes

get out of here Noire

Desperation is good for him. He should always be receiving a Hone to make him double-worthy and utilize heavy blade.

Lyn > Bridelia > Innes
Roy > Xander > Eldigan
Hector > Ike > Michalis
Tana = Cordelia > Ephraim > Lucina (buffwise)
Tana = Cordelia > Lucina > Ephraim (combatwise)

>you will never feel Tana's steady breath on your chest
life sucks

I really hope Lyn is as overpowered as people are saying as I am a f2p fag who only started recently and all the 40+ maps kick my ass

do you really need to guarantee a double with 34 speed and memebuffs?

Yeah, but IS was clearly going for the uke-seme thing; I know Ike is also apparently really rough and masculine by Japanese standards.

>Overly feminine is a problem, but Soren is rather feminine-looking to begin with.
I never said him looking feminine was an issue, but too feminine. He's not the type of guy who would cross his knees all dainty and submissive-like.

Body language is also a thing.

Does he have the speed for it? Meta has quite a few high speed units.

Still using Femui on your team despite the meta change! Loving her tenderly despite the allure of new units! Assuring her she's the only one for you!

He doesn't really need that
He can already fire Ignis on one turn with QR+Killer, but I guess if you want to go overboard with Aether or Galeforce
I think he needs a Slaying Lance more than a new A skill

This must be the work of a Dragon' Blood.

but in one instance he said he did the war because he was made fun of and wanted to screw over his country. He was also a fucking dick to his country man. Could have been like Trabent, I dont care if he is a dick to others but if you are going to make the villian a king, make him care for his people and do it for them not against them

You are all bakas!

Have two Hectors; +res -spd and +atk -res, which should I focus on?
Additionally, I only have 1 Lon'Qu right now, do I give the vantage to my +spd -res Ryoma or one of the Hectors?

I was wrong about his stats. I thought he had 24 speed.
Very nice, Roy. Desperation it is, might give him Swift Sparrow or something to guarentee that doubling action.

Reality? Radiant Dawn style boxes with maybe a unique line here and there

Hopes? Actual supports between two characters from different games or two characters who aren't able to support normally. I really want to see Roy/Eliwood for maximum cute

There are too many limited banners in this game. Everyone once in a while is fine, but seemingly every other new character banner is limited.

>tfw you still don't know which CYL freebie to pick
I think at this point, I'll just do the meenie minie mo and whatever happens, happens.

On +Spd Roy Desperation is absolutely the best skill. People are talking about his Galeforce charges but 51 Atk at neutral (61 with Hone and LnD3) combined with his Spd make him a really scary Desperation glass cannon if you fuck your turn 1 positioning. If he can double turn 1 and take one hit in return, hell be in Desperation range and have an extra turn from Galeforce.

I'm getting all of them except Lucina.

Alright lads, I'm at 20k feathers again, who should I promote?
Candidates
>+atk -hp merric to fix my 5* +atk -speed that I use as a proxy healer when Julia gets boring
>+atk -speed Lilina to replace my 5* -ATK +res IV Lilina that I've used since launch
>valter, who probably won't replace Catria since she's cuter
>berkut, to be my 3rd worst 5* lance cav
>+3 +atk -def cecilia who I will probably merge to +10 if I don't promote her
>+speed -hp palla, since she's the only 4* unit I use on my flier meme team
>narcian because ????
>clarine

Yes true, but it's like Ashnard and Zephiel where IS did have an idea for their reasoning besides for the lulz

>but seemingly every other new character banner is limited.
There have been literally only 4 banners of the ~30 we've had since the game's release that were limited. Shut the fuck up

Merric all the way baby. I'd post mine but I don't have my screencapd available.

Tana > Cordelia

1 more speed is better than 1 more attack.