its 1974 Veeky Forums, whats a thread look like?

"Welcome to Houston."

Pity all the poor fools who bought pic related thinking it would give gas mileage because it's a small car.

My dad bought a Bronco over not that but it's sister car the AMC Pacer as a family mobile. I'm glad he did.

One thing I can give the Gremlin is that it had that nice sounding V8 under the hood. It's pretty cool. But it would have made a terrible family hauler. The Bronco might seat five, but it had space for days.

can't believe that I will have to spend almost my whole salary from my summer job just to buy a premium car

Looks like the present, only with fewer lanes.

Tomboys are gay.

took this pic last summer

Shut the fuck up, I bet you're the kind of fag who wears a seatbelt

tomboys are hot af and fuck u if u think otherwise

i cant imagine any of these cars getting along without overheating in the texas heat. was that a common thing to happen, aside from the vw's which were dead set on getting cooked

nice bronco, too bad those were the "bad" generation broncos but they looks nice.

the joos are killing our glorious vee eights
europeans have these things called four cylinder engines for years. Whats that even mean? Are we going to be flooded by these little things any time? I doubt!

>14
too old

After the gas crisis im wondering if its time to let her go. If it happens again i wont even be able to get to work. I am wondering if i should get the nazi tin can

Last year I bought this 1970 barracuda with a 440, six pack and a 4 speed for $500.
How did i do?

I understand how hard the gas crisis is and that smog is at an all time time high. I'm going to give one of those lil jap cars a try. Never heard of them Subaru things but the dealer says she'll get 35miles to the gallon on 87 octane. Came with a 1 year warranty to boot.

very very well

>1974
>implying the internet was even around for civilians to use

man just leave.. go back to /b/ or /pol/ or whatever shithole you crawled out of

Best generation imo. The 400m is a hidden gem

Fucking kek. I can look a a jap car and dent it. I dont want jap junk

The point is a what if role play

Why not use the money for a down payment on a house. Dumb ass

They could take the heat pretty well. Even that Ford Pinto that has a weak spot in the rear could take the sun's beating.

Oh great, it's this stupid tripfag again

This post is underrated