Fiat Cinquecento

yes? no? experiences?

It handle well. Thats it. It's not safe nor fast, not equiped, it can be fun, but you have to like that kind of cars.

meh/10

Great if instead of getting shitfaced you prefer tinkering on cars, I know a guy who swapped in a 500 abarth motor and a turbo to run 1/4 miles

Really fucking fun, especially if you live in a place where theres a shitton of them making everything extremely cheap today
Just remember that if you ever crash, you're not gonna survive

people in my country run amateur rallies in those things. usually they just remove weight and stiff up suspension, then add engine plate cover in the bottom and rollcage, cheapest way to get into fun

and standings are usually like
>top, OP cars
>middle of standings, cinquecentos and seicentos
>bottom, everything else

those cars are super light, so even underpowered engine isn't much of an issue

Death trap

>1.1 Fire
>Bright yellow color
>only 2 seats
>extremely narrow local backroad
>pedal to the metal
It was one of the first cars I've ever driven and probably one of the best experiences I've ever had
Friend of mine have 3 of these in different setups and loves them and I can clearly see why
Also the FIRE engines are indestructible and even if you fuckup the parts are probably the cheapest I've ever seen
10/10 Italian masterpiece

Literally who cares you faggot

personally i'm a huge fan of being alive

Then go back to Veeky Forums or something. People in here like cars and fun.

Cool. I remember seeing youtube videos of this kind of thing while putting off studying for finals.

works fine, FIRE engines are bullet proof
meme tier aftermarket depending on the engine you chose (CAI, headers, exhaust and even cams available)
looks like a box

it's a Yes from me

Fun shitbox

I thought cinquecento and seicento were models for Polish market only.
Which country you're from?

No kurwa debil. Trzymajcie mnie.

They were made in Poland, but I think they were available everywhere.

What about the 600?

Anyway, i thought both the 500 (this version) and 600 were real POS. I've never heard anyone talking good about thwm

Cento is basically 80's tier car introduced in 90's and Seiko is the same car botoxed to 00's
If you want light deathtrap with good handling, get 106/Saxo. You'll at least get a decent engine. If you want a comfy city car get twingo.

I had one.
Fun to drive

>I'm a huge fan of being alive
Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Any 106/saxo? Or are you talking about the sport versions?

any beats CC 700/900cc
1.4 is enough to smoke cc sporting
1.5D is slow but kills any CC/SC in terms o fuel economy

Learn to drive then your tin can will not save you from a serious crash

Spierdalaj Seba