/hsg/ APOLOGISE EDITION

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

/a/ here.
Please take him back. We don't want him anymore.

We don't want him either. He is your problem now.

First

>he doesn't have fagstar filtered
He's not wanted here. He can go to reddit if he wanted attention.

he's right though

I'm sure we can settle this like two adult boards.
How about you take him on odd days and we on even days and on sunday we leave him on a highway gas station and hope he doesn't return.

Deal?

This is a good deal

Hey guys want to talk about the game? Oh wait, it's all boring shit LMAO

First for master of all spells

Druid nerfs when? I so tired

>small indie company can't implement anduin's new hero power without horrible graphic disturbance every time you use it
>the whole point of it is that you can use it multiple times per turn
>they somehow managed to make sure you could see their mistake the highest number of times possible

If I could convert a long, tired, and disappointed sigh into text I would.

>want to filter tripfags
>can't because Veeky Forums and censorship are polar opposites
I guess I could activate forced user, so he's just a random dumbass.

It's intentional, since the flavor for the spell is that he is shooting a hot load into your face whenever he uses his hero power

DK Jania hero power also bugs the game out sometimes.

>doesn't have a grasp on simple mechanics

So, this is the power of Hearthstone game designer...

>Druid main weakness is lack of card advantage with ramp and lack of good anti board floods
>Lets print cards to remedy both
>What could possibly go wrong
haHAA

Post STORIES

I hadn't noticed that one. The anduin one though has some really weird and extremely noticeable graphic effects regardless of whether you, your opponent, or the person you're spectating is using it. I don't see it being fixed any time soon either since they're probably still implementing a fix for whenever someone plays nourish during a fucking live broadcast tournament.

They had to know this though. It was their main reason for nerfing ancient of lore

They are fucking morons. That is why. Team 5 are a bunch of fucking idiots. People say KoFT is a good expansion but the fact that they printed such cards prove otherwise.

Weaknesses limit design space :^)

fuck all niggers
mage is balanced

>tfw blizz still hasn't discovered that when everyone's super, no one will be

Would you fuck a pandaren?

Real talk. Classic/Basic cards are what is limiting design space.

The fact that overpowered card exist in these sets are what is limiting designing of cards.
Ramp exist so Blizzard cannot print overpowered cards for Druid.
Ice block exist so Blizzard hopefully will not print overpowered burn for Mages.
Same goes for healing with Priest due to Soulpriest.
Or good stated cards for Warrior.

But sometimes Blizzard forgets the cards they designed, so we get bullshit like Druid at the moment.

idk they are pretty thick...

no

I'd pump Aya blackpaw full of so much baby batter they'd need to divert all hurricane harvey aid to her pussy.

Can you link me to that post?

Faggot* star

fucking furfag

>he watches anime
and I thought he was cool and all

Imagine being THIS angry about losing as pirate warrior.

Alot of aggro players seem to forget that the purpose of playing aggro is to get games done quickly. When they lose, they rope in bitter, impotent anger, and when they win they rope and BM as long as they possibly can. Remember that if you do either of these you might as well concede, because they're synonymous with losing when you're trying to move quickly.

Anime makes you a better HS player

Black Star is a character from Soul Eater (an anime).

>he doesn't watch anime

that's not where my name comes from. people didnt start saying that until the soul eater anime came out in 2008 or so though

then recently that david bowie album

that image where the guy looks for a website but he hates anime and skips a dozen websites but goes to Veeky Forums.jpg

>he still thinks Veeky Forums is an anime website
do you know what year it is?

I honestly forget how much time has passed sometimes.

The popular boards are still largely anime

Is Taldaram's effect worth forgoing all your 3-drops for?

yeah man who needs early game in arena?

I always thought it was a Radiohead reference and the only redeeming quality about you

You suck

>the popular boards are still largly for weebs talking about their weeb and non-weeb interests
FTFY

No. Pick N'Zoth and try to get some deathrattles.

prove it

lol, no

And most of the time you will not have any good targets and he will be a vanilla 3/3

so whats the strongest deck out of razakus priest, big priest, and control paladin (Ive got beardo too)?

Anime gets posted all the time on /v/, /b/ and /pol/. You know the 3 most populous boards on Veeky Forums.

big

Big priest is ridiculously strong. If they nerf druid he will own the world.

Big Priest despite being high rollan is the most consistent.
Razakus Priest is the most fun.
Control Pally is good if you draw all the right answers but shit otherwise.

that doesnt make them an anime board, goofball

Yeah. It just makes them boards populated by people who watch anime. It is the same for /pol/. People shitpost about /pol/ invading other boards. No you dumbfucks. /pol/ posters have been posting in those boards for years. They just don't talk about politics but once the newfags bring it up, it is all out shitposting. Same goes for anime.

All you need to know about the Hearthstone game devs ability is join Tavern Brawl on a pre-made decks day.

Fuck is it infuriating when they have brawls based on certain synergies and then have decks that exclude half the good cards and include cards that are detrimental to the main theme even.

Check this story.

so I just looked and I guess Im missing all the important legos for big priest: ysera, lich king, and yshaarj. I was considering crafting anduin anyway, but isnt yshaarj about to rotate out soon? anything I could replace these guys with or is it not worth even trying to make the deck if I dont have them?

Remember when Shadow Word Horror was a bad card

obsidian is what makes the deck. not any of those

any other big minions will do

If you don't have key pieces to the deck, don't bother playing it.

stiched tracker is an underrated card
I think hes very close to being a must include
Getting a copy of a minion in your deck is really strong, its unreliable though.

>Yeah. It just makes them boards populated by people who watch anime.
so we agree then

3 hunter decks out of 77 players.
None of them have stitched tracker.

It's like every other good hunter card - strong in a vacuum, meh because of its class

theyre drafting for a competition not for ranked
I dont follow hs esports
But several top legend hunter WILD players have included it in their decks

Well obviously it's a strong card in a vacuum, the problem is Hunter has literally no tools to win if it doesn't grab tempo early and a 3 mana 2/2 does not help this

Discovering Leeroy for extra burn is a good meme though

>it's a druid/mage emotes every turn in rank 20 wild episode

>Wild

Serves you right for playing shitstone on shitshow mode.

theres no way hunter (or most decks) stand any sort of chance in standard with the druid cancer
I dont even play standard anymore till they fix the druids

Druids are equally cancerous in wild....

It's been strong in yogg hunter since it always grabs an arcane giant or yogg

>people still unironically believe this game is random and unmanipulated in [the current year]

Don't be fucking retarded. Wild is obviously much more diverse than Standard.

PACKS BEN
WHERE ARE THE PACKS

>waiting for packs when you could buy them for the fair price of 60 RIGHT NOW

Hunter is even worse in Wild user, it was already the worst class last expansion

you 1/8th of a nanosecond to explain why you arent buying 50 packs RIGHT NOW

I hate everything about this game

That's literally because people shitpick at wild in all ranks, the winrates of the top decks are even more oppressive in Wild, Paladin Shaman Mage Warrior take huge shits on thins

I hate this game so much. I never knew I could hate this game so much.

Sure I am fine with aggro being bullshit but you can kinda mulligan vs it. The only time you can't was Dragon Warrior + Control Warrior meta but even then both decks weren't outright bullshit.

Now with this Jade / Aggro / Taunt bullshit, it is fucking out of hand. I fucking hate it so much

>Play vs Druid, keep Geist cause maybe Jade
>Innervate Flappy Bird T1
>Play vs Druid, thinks he is aggro keep anti aggro
>Wild growth, Blossom, Nourish, UI episode
Fuck You Ben. Fuck you so much Ben.

Because I don't want to spend $60 on a shitty prince

I feel sad for disenchanting this now, I paid 50 for the preorder and got good pulls so didn't need it after all.

man stop playing card games like me.
i don't even play hs anymore and saw your comment in the catalog.
any card game with shit magic cocksucking will sucks mana is fucking retard

>control nzoth paladin was my favorite deck
>have all of the pieces for a modern control paladin except uther which I can craft
>havent done it because the deck is shit
when will fun be viable?

>keep geist

What a super retard.

If you don't keep geist, geist will be in the bottom 1/3 of your deck and by the time you draw it, Jades idols will be 10/10 and Druid will have cycled his entire deck.

playing geist on turn 6 is well worth the 1 card disadvantage

This is probably the worst part you're right, you just have to either 50/50 your mulligan for a good or bad one or hedge and temper your expectations for the game

Did I just get ultra meme'd on?
What a balanced and fun game

>mana sucks

By turn 6 you'll have drawn 33% of your deck anyway. A 33% chance of drawing it by the time it's useful must outweigh any benefits of being down a whole card for 5 turns. It doesn't even have a big impact against jade in the short term, by turn 6.

>play hunter nzoth
>win or lose before I get even near turn 10

Here is the thing. By Turn 6, if you can't play Giest, you already lost even if you have drawn him because Druid will be ahead in tempo and board. Playing Giest doesn't matter if your opponent jades are 5/5 and he just played Aya. So 33% of the chance, you don't draw Giest by Turn 6 = 99% chance you already lost if you are playing control.

T1 Edwin has been a thing since the printing of counterfeit coin

HOLY FUG WHY IS HEROIC LOATHEB SUCH AN IMPOSSIBLE CUNT
I've had very little trouble up until this point. I even beat Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad

priest exists