Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NYuIovmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still getting update failed error

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ON BEST GIRL'S RELEASE DATE?

play this girl

Worth the wait?

lol all the capcucks defending paying money to unlock characters after paying 40$ or more to buy the game

here a dank meme

fuck off /xivg/

Name a fighter with a better DLC system.

>6MKx236P 2MKx236MP loops
jej

no

How much did Baiken and Answer cost you? What about Geese in Tekken? How much will he cost you?

It's only the beginning. Now we'll need 120 hours in training mode to make her work.

maybe

funny how everyone seems to love sfv now but it still has the same problems as 2 years ago

8 frames input lag
simple execution
dlc system
forced comebacks

>Name a fighting game with a better DLC system.
ST

Real talk

Can Tekken survive past the holidays? The player count keeps plummeting

haven't bought sfv yet. what's this paying money to unlock characters meme? i keep hearing you can buy them with in game currency?

I like Menat now, not SFV

sf2

you think Geese will be enough to carry the whole game for another year?

stop posting this ugly bitch

ayyes

you can do both.

i think so

GG
>paying $20 just to fracture the online community and 2 new characters
SFV
>getting the characters you really want for free without breaking the online community

gee i wonder which one is better

>DLC system
>bad
enjoy your full priced online community breaking updates. if it werent for that, i wouldve spent more on GG than i have.

>i keep hearing you can buy them with in game currency?

you can
but if you want to buy all of them you have to grind survival mode, which is absolute cancer so nobody bothers with it.
unless you are on PC, then you can just use cheats to turn survival into free fight money.

>goobers trying to call capcom out on shoddy business practices when they're forced to pay $60 every few months for a new game
makes no sense

>buying the same game several times for balance changes
>better than getting balance changes for free and only paying for characters and cosmetics
no

>GG and SFV are the only two games in existence

>SFV

LMAO

>tfw dank is posting as user again

or you know, jive coming out 2 years later but having more characters than goober gear already lmao

You don't even need to buy ST.

>be newcomer to the series
>want to play Ryu
>buy SFV for $40
>play Ryu for free

>want to play Guile
>buy SFV for $40
>have to purchase Guile for an additional $5

>this somehow makes sense to captards

>SFV has no footsies!
>Capcom: ok
>makes two characters with long range normals
>doesn't fix the core issues of the game
At least my boy vroom vroom is fun.

she's 2 hard
I don't want to learn the stick I bought to autistically play her for hours and hours

Will he keep his double jump?

I never bothered with survival mode and I got the 1 million Fight money achievement today.

Also most of my playtime is in lobbies which don't give you any FM.

play kof

Why would you ever play a high execution character when you can kill people in 2 hits with rog

funny how low IQ viola is

7 of the top 8 Tekken players at EVO did not know who Geese was and was just cheering along with the crowd

stupid ugly mary sue cunt

You definitely do though. Unless you're talking piracy, then it becomes silly since you technically don't need to buy any game.

Oh shit!!
There's another cute character coming out this month!!!!
In only 2 day's!
You're still excitedright?

>buy sfv
>servers are down
>can't unlock more characters or stages that are already on the disc

lmao

later

>have to purchase
Incorrect idiot.

>want to play Guile
>buy SFV for $40
>can get fightmoney and buy guile for free

>be new comer to the series
>want to play baiken
>have to buy xrd sign $60
>then rev $60
>then rev 2 upgrade for $20
>then pay an additional $8 for baiken

>this is somehow ok to goobers

okay

>orb colour practically invisible once it's active
What were they thinking

you can get a DLC character for free just by playing through the story mode with all characters, which takes less than an hour.

lol just use fight money to buy balrog and farm wins with him lmao and then don't buy anything because
>not playing rog

Lmoao you're wrong retard
You can just buy Rev2 without any of the previous games and play Baiken with a single purchase.

the mc of a video game beat the bad guy wow

he's coming this month? when?

>make a footsie based character in a derp mash game where two normals + special = 25% of someone's life
>retards surprised that Menat does no damage

I hate people who started playing fighting games in SFV

the way she's wearing her jacket makes her ass look flatter than it is

>J-just do single player content for hours

this is legit though.

This works with every other game nowadays too.

>want to play Black Manta
>buy Injustice for $60
>have to purchase Black Manta for an additional $6

>be oldcomer to the series
>want to play baiken
>already have xrd sign
>have to buy rev2
why?

Weird how she got the cat motif of Mariah and the goofy fortune teller clothing of Midler, but her fighting style is completely unrelated to them in favor of handling balls to channel her psychic powers.

its the best system out of any fighter on the market today. just buy the few characters you like with fm which is very easy to come by if you dont squander it all on costumes/stages.

are you legally blind bro?

SFV has the most generous business model of any fighting game ever that has received significant post launch support.

Until they release the next expansion. Then you HAVE to buy it or else you can't play with the people who buy it on the same balance patch.

It's $45 for all characters, Rev 1 DLC+Answer/Baiken in Rev2.

The whole "buy a new version of GG/BB every few months" needs to stop because base SFV PLUS season shit is the worse business model, especially with how much characters can change from season to season at a drop of the shit game designer's hat.

It's better once it's in place but while it's moving good fucking luck. The colours that are really close to each other are still a pain to differentiate with the blue glow around them.

Is Abigail the smartest character in SF?

You don't even need to want to play Baiken, just to play AGAINST Baiken you'll have to buy rev2. Somehow this is ok with goobers.

you can buy individual characters or the season pass which gives you all 6 fighters per season with real money or you can buy individual characters with in-game currency, which is given out for leveling up a character and doing literally anything in the game besides lounges. You can make enough to buy about 2-3 characters if you play the story (cinematic and character), do a few easy survivals and complete a few trials

>it's ok because other retards developers are doing the same

>unironically defending jewsys
The eternal state of goobers

Menat is not a "footsie based character" you diaperderp, and a character being able to zone doesn't mean they should do absolutely no damage when they are A+ fucked if you get in on them.

Can someone give me a list of good Alex players I can search CFN for or can I do that manually? He's my new main

Pc you can bot everything but trials.

>Capkek's actually think one character in jive is equivalent to one in Goober
lmao, just... lmao. Goober character's are 3.2× more complex then Jive character's. Venom alone would shit on the the whole SFV squad.

>m-m-menat is high iq!!1!!
Just............... lmao

Posted it in the old thread oops

>needs to stop because base SFV PLUS season shit is the worse business model
I don't have any intention of playing Menat. I don't have to pay extra to play AGAINST her. In fact I paid only for the base game. Meanwhile, someone who bought Rev 1 or even Revelator has to pay extra to play against Baiken and Answer.

WE

still on GG Sign here, their DLC shenanigans are jew extraordinaire. shame because the game rocks, but cutting the playerbases off from each other is fucking devilish. glad capcom left that shit behind with SFIV.

Gunfight

Gunfight, Pro7otype (might be more 7s and less t's), donpachi, spawnofodd, twistedriveria, demondan

No shit you literal nigger retard I didn't say she shouldn't do absolutely no damage, I'm pointing out the flaw of the game as a whole. Even if you put a non-retard character in SFV they will be shit because the game is designed from strong xx strong xx special doing 25% of someone's health

>the absolute mental state of goobers

lmaoooooo

>buying the core game and unlocking whatever you want with ingame cash is the worse model
>its a worse model because characters get patched
>a model where you have to buy a new game whenever something gets changed is better, even if the characters that get added are shit/dont interest you

Now that I think about it, it would have been really cool if she did that but then her skin became all ice.

You either buy the game or the characters, making you pay for both is greed.

Take these two big games as examples:
League of Legends is free and makes you pay to unlock new characters
Overwatch you have to buy initially and then all the new characters are free

SFV makes you pay for the game AND for the characters.
Even Killer Instinct got it right.

Here is the full list of what Menat can reflect with her V-skill
Hadoken
Charged VT hadoken
VT Hadoken (Ken)
Yoga Fire*
Nishikyu*
Sonic Boom
Sonic Cross
Sonic Break
Hailstorm*
Metallic Sphere
Charged Metallic Sphere
Kikoken
Thunder Clap
Charged Thunder Clap
Whirlwind Shot
Kunai
Ibuki Bomb
Kunai Release (dependent on number of Kunai, position, and type of release)
Gohadoken (VT)
Red Gohadoken (any strength)
Zanku Hadoken (VT)*
Fuharenkyayku (VT)
Psycho Shot
Wisdom of Thoth

*Projectile will not reverse momentum and fly back in the direction it came, but will instead sort of "bounce off" Menat

Thank you

well memed, my friend. Upvoted.

post 30 seconds of you executing menat's character trailer combo
not really. if you made ryu's cr. mk hitbox as big as the animation and made his fireballs faster and do maybe 20% more damage he'd become better. If you made enough footsie focused changes like that he'd eventually become the best character in the game.

Jubei is better (and cuter) then that dried up Egyptian bitch. The waifu fags will move on next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=r28NYuIovmc

would this character save SFV

Kunais too though? WTF. Nice.

Gorilla Mash characters in SFV are the worst.