/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>post V-65 Molotoks and celebrate muh glorious Soviet union before Putin and NATO capitalist pigs ruined it all edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2SLvtP6KMUM

>Last Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

Other urls found in this thread:

gta5-mods.com/scripts/mp-vehicles-in-sp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not using stale bread instead of last thread

hey, get down from there

>Pegasus aircraft can now be converted to personal vehicles.
This is literally the only thing I care about from this entire update. My transit times have been cut in half AND I can now take on infantry effectively

No annihilator livery removal for any one nerd who cares

Requesting to join gtag_pc
Thefailwhale1

>forced meme
no thanks friend

>tfw calling vehicles via CEO menu still gives you the stock one

I just want my fucking olive green Buzzard.

reposting
can you glitch a balaclava/mask and a headscarve?
please help fashion is on the line

You can't. They both count as a mask slot item and only one can be worn at any given time.

>pegasus
>personal

whats the difference?

>Call your plane to get across the map
>Ditch cause theres nowhere to land
>That will be $20000 insurance bucks please

Is it worth joining random setups? I'm not quite sure how to make dosh. (I have one office and exactly 1mil)

>Smuggled goods are only worth $10,000 each
>And there's a 3-4 minute cooldown on sourcing any given type of goods
What's the point? Right now I'm doing the missions for the fun of it and for the trade prices, but after I play each one, I'll probably never go back to them. Cars are just so much more lucrative, and gunrunning supplies are useful for research.

Are these new? I can't for the life of me figure out how to make an outfit out of it.

shut up, hopes and dreams. ruined ;_;
At least Hunter supports napping better than any other helicopter, and is absolutely good for assaults and supporting infantry

Personal aircraft are stored in your hangar and displayed. They can also be called via the interactions like ykur car and will usually spawn close to you as opposed to Pegasus that can only spawn in specific spots on the map

Personal aircraft though are subject to insurance costs though see

thanks r*

But it's only $1000.

The annoying thing is that you can't call your aircraft when you already have one on the map. You need to blow yours up first or call a regular personal vehicle, distance yourself from it, wait for the cooldown to finish, then call the aircraft again.

Plane insurance caps at $1000.
Also, never accept invites to Hangars/Bunkers/etc. while airborne. 9/10 times your plane will crash and you'll get billed.

>Are these new?
>"Part of Smuggler's Run"

If I store my plane in a Hangar can I still call for it through Pegasus?

Yeah, but the Pegasus version won't be customized.

This exactly. For example if they simply made it possible to buy T-shirt (Color) [Logo] instead of having 50000 specific variations of T-shirts, it would be a thousand times better.

Same goes for cars. Instead of having two versions of Oracles in the files, the old and new models could have simply been bumper options for the same car. There have been tons of DLC vehicles that are just slightly updated versions of older cars that, if the game had been made with modularity in mind from the start, could have simply been released as part updates instead of having to completely model and code a whole new car. I'm still pissed I can't get Schwarzer options on a fucking Schafter V12 even though it's the same damn body style.

This even applies to weapons, instead of having like 10 shitty useless pistols and one usable one, just make certain archetypes of weapons and then make all the different models simple skins for that archetype. For example you could have the standard 15-round low-damage pistol wich would cover things like the regular pistol and the combat pistol, and the 7-round harder hitting pistol that would cover things like the heavy pistol and the .50 pistol. Obviously you would have specialty items here and there, but this method would seriously cut down on the absolute mountain of fucking clutter that has built up in this game.

Don't even get me started on shit like free-roam activities and game modes and all that shit. As far as that goes they just need a serious spring-cleaning with fucking pruning shears.

What's the status on hackerbux lobbies?
I ain't grinding for this shit, haven't played since almost the start of Gunrunning.

So is there a list somewhere of what upgrades are available for each vehicle?

The update came out literally today you fucking autist, no menus are updated yet.

In addition, go fuck yourself.

>Aircraft upgrades actually come with the fucking upgrades unlike gunrunning.
Talk about a welcome surprise

>making yourself look like a haji

shit sorry, im retarded.

only the buzzard and the havok nothing els e will spawn near

It's very comfy being able to chill on post now. Getting to listen to reveille at 7 am. I haven't come across many shitters either. They must be too broke after gunrunning to invest in another expensive update.

That, and the tank patrols keep shittery to a minimum.

Fuck I am just hoping the Nokota has an option for the same rocket barrage as on the Hunter. It's such a fun plane, but I'd much prefer to be able to just hammer the ground with hellfire.

Man the Vagner is pretty OP now

So this new hangar thing doesnt look very profitable or do i see that wrong?

It's not.

Doing VIP works is much faster, and more profitable.

Why are you so upset?

Because people keep asking the most retarded shit, in-game and on here.

Is that actually a thing? Last time I played you'd get banned for having money thrown at you, do they not take it away any more? Or remove the shit you bought with it?

>And now we wait to see what people can do with all the unreleased vehicle customizations when mods are updated.

I am wondering what I can attach to the Hunter and Nokota.

How do I get the Nokota?

so how about that motor wars

You don't. It hasn't been released yet. You can test it out in some smuggling missions, though.

Anyone know how much bonus money you get for selling a bunch of the same materials?

Someone told me yesterday neo custom was best fir super races, has that changed? Should I buy the vagner or something else instead?

>playing with Savage
>tell some motivated flare shooters to shoot flares at me
>rockets freak the fuck out and chase after me
>death by flares (suicide)

Just bought a bunker and got the staff upgrade. The money seems to be good. However, should I buy the supplies or steal them? Or both?

Smuggling is literally the worst grind in the entire game, whether you are solo or with several friends. The pay to time ratio + buy in cost is ridiculous in comparison to EVERY other grind. I really don't understand wat R* were thinking.

The drip feed is bad enough, but why do they have to fucking cocktease us like that?

any working menus?

i just wanna fuck with the planes and stuff in singleplayer

not yet.

>tfw could buy all the new planes in MP but afraid to sell more to set off red flags and get banned so only got the tula

more like their incompetence and you being a good goy grinding pointless shit 24 times

It's not really pointless if you get the discounts for it. Not like I'm going to do this more than once.

On another note, menus are updated apparently.

please respond

>mfw Rockstar finally created a solid stock and sell mode with genuinely fun and dynamic missions
>mfw each crate only sells for 10k
For fuck's sake, Rockstar.

>On another note, menus are updated apparently.

the only way i ever find them this soon is here, in game or from fucking youtube comments after searching a shitload if i have to resort to that, and fuck that i already kinda looked

I wonder who it could be

It's the only one you need user. Tula is love. Tula is life.

>they added a literal PUBG gamemode

holy fuck yes this is the most underrated update ever

You can use this to spawn them:
gta5-mods.com/scripts/mp-vehicles-in-sp

You won't be able to upgrade them, though.

the unlocks are exactly in increments of 3, getting that messages means you grinded past the existing 21 and reaching 24

>it's still shit because no bullet drop implementation

I actually really like that Motor Wars. You can tell it was kinda inspired by all those newly-popularized battle royale games. Though you definitely need a full lobby to fully enjoy the mode.

All they need is an option to hide all enemy blips and this could be an game mode.

Requesting Invite for PC please

JudgeBadger

It's almost like I'm just trying to get this over and done with so I don't have to do it again later or something.

Thank fuck we can just smash it all out now and then go back to I/E while we wait for the Hunter and Nokota.

Here is some flare redirection things that must apply, in order to redirect. Which I guess works the same way with flares.

>Missiles are attracted to new flares
If you fire a missile, and then a flare, the missile gets redirected.
If you fire a flare, and then a missile, no redirection happens. This is lame as fuck, and i want rock star to fix it
>flare must remain in flight
As soon as a flare touches the ground, the missile instantly stops following and then just goes straight.
Another lame thing, because the concept behind this was that you can shoot a flare at an idiot, and a jet can just fire a missile and guess what, precision strike.
Luckily, flares keep their flight status when they hit cars aswell, so if it lands on a car and hooks to it, the missile will hit it

For shits and giggles, have someone nearby spamming missiles as high as possible, and then just shoot flares at cars. The flight between yourself and the object is enough to make the missile turn, and onces the flare touches the ground, its enough time to have the missile head towards that point

So the new update is shit or not? Is it a grind that gets you absolutely no money at all like all the other updates?

Wait, really? Does this mean the effort put into each mission is only worth 10k each time? Doesn't the value go up when you have more stuff or else?

Has anybody figured out how to re-arrange the planes in your hangar?

Try the big hanger icon inside the hanger that the game literally tells you to use to rearrange your aircraft the first time you enter.

Even with all the many tools of shittery they put in the hands of other players, they STILL decided to throw in those two infinitely respawning AI vehicles to chase you on every single mission.

That's what I call fucking 10/10 game design, very well crafted.

What's the name of that Russian plane?

B-something

>tfw playing since billion dollar bounties
>bought every plane and shit the day before wipe
>finally I have a mild use for them
Moving them all to the hangar has been a pain though

B-17 BAWMBER

Bombushka

Thanks

Know of any others besides that, hunter, lazed and nokota?

>someone has shitty internet in your lobby
>netcode in this game is so bad they become invincible because you have to shoot them for a full 2 seconds before any bullets register on them
>all of theirs register instantly
???????????????????????????????????
how the fuck do you even deal with people like this

>Defend the Titan

It's shit and the pay is terrible. Still nothing beats I/E + VIP missions

So now that you have had time to play it, what's the consensus on the update?

Good to see rockstar is now fucking up my vehicles in my hangar. I put my cargobob jetsam in the hangar and changed it's color to dark silver. I walk in today and see this...

What is going on with vehicles in the hangar?

I'm enjoying it because I fucking love planes and still have enough hackerbux to get everything I want. It might not be particularly exciting for anyone who isn't an aviation enthusiast though, most normies will probably just see is as another overpriced update with some cool new cars at best.

That looks pretty neat, actually.

>Bought the weaponized tampa
>Only really purchased it for the remote miniguns
>36/45 research projects unlocked
>still no remote miniguns
>MFW I could've bought a Ruiner 2000 for the price of the tampa and all the fast tracks.

Why was Tommy acting so weird in this cutscene?

The new planes are cool, and the hangar concept is a good one. But the spawn mechanic is terrible. I can understand planes need to spawn somewhere flat and open, but my CEO Buzzard can spawn 3 feet away, why can't my personal choppers?

Fun Fact: the buzzards attacking you are extremely weak. Take a CEO buzzard up and use the machine guns, not the rockets.

They just replaced my jetsam version with the regular cargobob, nothing neat about it. What's the point of modding vehicles when they are just going to change them?

>Tommy never seems to recognize Auntie Poulet every time he gets back
What did R* mean by this?

>Just killed my first Hydrashitter with HE Sniper

Feels great man

>npc makes left turn when i have the right of way
>vehicle flips over as a result

Whoops, I didn't realize it was the Jetsam, that does indeed sort of suck. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, guess I'll only store the regular one in there.

it's so weird

I'll reserve my full judgement until we actually get everything via dripfeed
PROS:
>My Hydra is now gonna see a lot more use than it did previously.
>New aircraft come with the upgrades so you don't have to waste $5m on that fucking research bullshit
>Retinue is pretty fun
CONS:
>Why does the fucking Retinue cost $600k it's literally a fucking 2 door Warrener
>Rockstar's gotta dripfeed everything of fucking course
>Why should I buy any of the new planes when I already have a Hydra
>Why can't I spawn my Hydra if my tampa on the other side of the fucking map
>Non-SR aircraft can't get flares but I guess that's fine since everyone's moved to HE Snipers
Overall not really impressed, definitely feels like half an update rather than a full one
where the fuck is my weaponized JB700