/arena/ - Arena FPS General

Soul crushing edition

A place to discuss all of your favorite old-school and modern arena shooters such as Quake Live, Quake Champions, Unreal Tournament, Reflex, etc.

Pastebin with download links for FREE GAMES: pastebin.com/NzQifF9b

>Tutorials
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
youtube.com/watch?v=pLmuRRm1Bag&list=PLxP7tvMqaXzDjw7OYYIEbplCdZOaHLFPg
youtube.com/watch?v=f8CP1oSy_-o
youtube.com/watch?v=QRe3g65S4Zs&list=PLgbx1wWCtM2DYy26yCLbtY6A0XRiSEM3u&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=n2tdDZWSGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=dkED2PSrl1c

Fragged thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rt3_xvqeiY
youtube.com/watch?v=nmWw10erNKY
razyda777.tumblr.com/post/161147509040/here-is-a-pic-ive-been-working-on-my-spare-time
twitch
clips.twi
ownedcore.com/forums/fps/fps-game-discussions/634971-quake-champions-early-access-datamined-information-maps-champions-lore-bio-more.html
reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/comments/6vj6on/pak_file_champion_list_through_wav_files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Slash is best dickgirl.

Second for none of the quakefuus being dickgirls, and user being a fucking fag.

I don't know what a quakefuu is but in terms of quakefus, there's nothing degenerate about wanting to swallow Slash's hot loads under the table while she polishes her skates.

GIVE ME THE FUCKING LORE SCROLLS

>start match
>3sec in
>hear LORE FOUND

So being that MM is still busted and RL still broken, what are we to do lads? Wait till id decides to actually put someone who knows what they're doing in charge of QC?

We sit here and jerk off in a circle, and whoever finishes last has to eat it.

Is there any rhyme or reason to getting these things?
I really want that Visor Prime.

1 scroll is guaranteed to spawn from any of the vases in the map.

> hear LORE FOUND
> dammit
> continue playing
> scroll just sitting there in the corner
> pickup jingle
ye

I had several berry chamber games with no scroll, andthe whole server was looking for it. There must be some secret vase somewhere on that map. Near the teleporter maybe.

Get outta here 2GD.

>there's nothing degenerate about wanting to bury your face between Slash's legs and lick her till you suffocate

Why do so many Anons not like women/pussy?

Penises are objectively better. They're more aesthetic, they're more fun to draw, you can stick them in various places, they have funnier slang terms, you can sword-fight with them, etc.

I mean I love my penis, and it is the superior organ, but I like it attached to me and not attached to my women...

I miss when having a preference for vaginas wasn't considered gay.

Burial Chamber does take a while. There is probably a vase by that secret teleporter.

>finish map
>it's a scroll for the character you want

slash isn't your woman, you're her boy-toy/cum receptacle

>berry chamber
>cockbox
>ruins of shalrath

>Tampon Shrine

It upsets me that I can't just join open QC and join a serer.

I hate match making.

It also upsets me that QC is shit.

>movement key overlay looks like the one from Reflex
>tutorial looks like the one from Reflex
Why is this allowed?

rate my quake video, friendos
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rt3_xvqeiY

watch at 1440p@60 for best quality

>>movement key overlay looks like the one from Reflex
And reflex's looks like the one from DeFRaG, what's your point?

Has anyone else encountered a player named j1mjones?

>Quake without mods
This is why quake live failed.
This is why mobaquake fails.
I don't want to play your edgy esports duel nor does 90% of the fanbase. The stock Quake game modes get boring real fast. RA, CTF, TF, AQ, etc and just a bunch of other custom maps and rules comprised the overwhelming vast majority of the fanbase's playing time during Quake's era of dominance.
Mobaquake is a novel idea and may have even made its way into some of our regular mod playing rotations back in the day had it you know, actually been a mod and not a forced game mode.
Why doesn't id/Beth understand that the path to success is enabling the community to create content and THEN turn that content into "esports", not force your dumpshit mod onto everyone. Look at the origins of ASSFAGGOTS and how they became so popular. Hint: it wasn't via some corporate dweebs calculating the best way to syphon money from kid's pockets. You should have created a community toolkit and made esports from the popular mods that spawned from it. Just like how Quake became a household name and just how the dominant esports came about that we see today.

>1000+ speed at the end

tight editing, nice job

So are there going to be any more account wipes for Quake Champions?

while no mods are shit you should hang yourself for not liking duel in general

indifferent to the rest of the video but that first music sounds strangely like some weird techno version of one of the songs from need for speed 3
youtube.com/watch?v=nmWw10erNKY

>tfw pc can't handle recording while playing this game
>tfw qc doesn't have demos yet and honestly probably never will because id is shit

Breddy gud frags, but I prefer CPM memeflick fragmovies desu. Don't really dig the music, but that's just preference, I guess. I really like 1440p@60 resolution/framerate.

Come back! Let me love you!

>can't even circle jump
So bad.

Want to draw lewds
What can I draw?

I fatfingered my keyboard while trying to keep Nyx's ass in the center of the screen and getting ready to hit the Shadowplay dump key because it makes Q:C freeze for me

>dat ass

Ranger and Annie on their wedding night

Slash buttfucking Nyx.

Galena being all cute and shit.

slash's sweaty armpits

Slash eating out Nyx.

Razyda already drew that, you double-dipping urnfucker.

Galena kneeling in front of the viewer and 'begging for forgiveness.'

But I haven't seen it.

razyda777.tumblr.com/post/161147509040/here-is-a-pic-ive-been-working-on-my-spare-time
Now you have.

Slash sweaty from crouch-sliding undressing, Nyx phasing out of her suit, Hunter, Crash showering after a training session, Major doing pushups in spats and a sports bra soaked in her own sweat.

slash without a dick

slash with TWO dicks

I miss when /arena/'s only fetish was face-sitting.

No, Galena with two dicks getting sucked off by Slash and Nyx.

If you took of her skates you'd see the dicks growing off her feet

Crash.

Ranger trying to find a slipgate out of this degenerate dimension, standing on a rock in a Doom cover pose with Slash jerking off and Nyx fisting Galena.

It was never /arena/'s only fetish. Just the one most people could agree is good.

This is the tip of the episode and we've just jumped headfirst through the slipgate.

Actually do this please my sides

Seconding any of these, other than Hunter showering.

when they add the new gibs, I hope people who die from the rail vaporize

Post your stats for any of you QC players here

Why would shooting a metal rod through somebody vaporize them?

SOON.

They should get blown to bits, it's not a gay laser.

Where's this from?

rapher is streaming if you're interested

twitch
.tv/rapha

clips.twi
tch.tv/ColorfulTangibleSheepBleedPurple

Why is all this info on some no-name forum with 0 posters?

ownedcore.com/forums/fps/fps-game-discussions/634971-quake-champions-early-access-datamined-information-maps-champions-lore-bio-more.html

>Hunter's planet has natural caves similar to saunas
>to relax she takes you there before snu-snu
>you get see her body glisten with sweat, starting at her valley of cleavage, across her abs, all the way to between her legs
>she then makes out with you, you feel her glorious lips pressed against yours
>she giggles before pressing her bum firmly on your face and fellating your dick into oblivion
>mfw

Because they cross-posted it from Reddit, from where it has been posted literally everywhere including multiple Veeky Forums boards, and no one fucking listens when they're told they're unused, old files with zero relevance. Christ, TF2 still has grenade models from Team Fortress Classic in it but you don't see them re-adding MIRVs anytime soon.

>Because they cross-posted it from Reddit
wrong

Hunter is fucking gross.

reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/comments/6vj6on/pak_file_champion_list_through_wav_files/

Crash and Hunter better get their titty armor or Quake is dead to me

On one hand, Slash is covered up compared to Q3A and has no more orgasm-taunt/pain sounds.

On the other hand, nearly all the male characters have shirtless skins and Slash's lore skin has blatant nipples, so who knows?

Nice. Thanks.

nyx footjob please

The nipples are far from blatant. You can see them, but you have to be looking for them.

The only thing fucking gross here is your shit taste.

They're there, though, and that's more technical lewdery than Hunter has. Better question is what her headdress will look like as the exact Sorg skull is already used for Sorlag's lore skin.

>Anarki's lore
>Edgelord who killed his own parents along with a bunch of scientists and doctors and random civvies
worst boy gets worst-er

Did you really expect anything from a guy who threatens to flip tables like a madman?

Not really. It just makes me miss happy nerd Q3A Anarki.

I'll look like an autist but fuck it. I don't know why I expected anything different from a traditional forum, but these people trigger the shit out of me.

>"waaaaah I have a job and I can't hit rails for shit, gimme all 17032937 fugly neon shaders"
>"No I'm not going to spend money on the game with my income"

The people who created this game need income. Either you're a teenager with too much time, a teenager with some minimum wage cash, or an adult with a decent job. You have no reason to clog up the devs' laundry list of issues with your fetishization of neon shaders. If you're a poor as fuck adult, then maybe your problems are bigger than not having all the shaders in quake champions.

did anything lewd actually get drawn

I started doing this in the end anyways

>dyke nyx
Y E S even if the text is cut off

yeah you're an autist
traditional forums arent owned by publishers either

Yeah wrong file

I wish Quake Champions didn't exist.

Noice.

same

What's Nyx doing with her hand?

Rapha streaming