/rsg/ - Runescape General

best waifu edition
Next double xp weekend is on September 15th

Balthazar's Raffle is back in town, talk to him in Burthorpe

Previous Thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,835,65945038
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/achievements--timed-hiscores

Reddit is bonding over common ground with osrs. Aren't you?

Doesn't matter I now get to expose more shitters than ever
I found the holy grail

>OP picture is from oldschool

makes me think

mergeposters

>doing only ardy tasks

why are adamant platebodies so much more expensive than adamant chainbodies on the GE when the chainbody has the same junk chance and gives the same amount of parts when disassembled? Am I missing something?

I think you can figure out that one by yourself user

alch values

Last update for now is someone with 110 slayer who still doesn't have them unlocked
I really wish jagex would tell us how many people over 95 slayer that actively play don't have the hard diaries complete

I'm fuzzy on the details of Karamja set. Why is that significant again?

why are you guys so against people buying gold to progress? Not everyone can spend 30+ hours a week on this shit.

gemstone dragons require karamja tasks I guess

>almost done with Yaka kill
>went with raid FC
>last pool is stun pool
>everything has been great
>X has Stunned Yakamaru!
>x has died
>x has died
>x has died
>x has died

gemstone dragons

let's see who else can see what's wrong with this one

Guess I cucked myself a decade in advance and hadn't realized it.

ded

Anyone doing the achievement where you get KBD to degrade a mole shield, don't use an antifire potion of any kind. It makes only the special breath degrade the shield and takes a fucking massive amount of time to do the cheevo.

I'll try to remember that whenever I go for achievements, thanks user.

Realize it takes half an hour of just standing there if you actually do it correctly. It was not fun, but at least it's over.

>finally got hexhunter bow
Only five years too late

pity gz

too bad it's shit

I'm keeping it in the hope that it one day becomes a shortbow. I think I remember them saying no to that, but anything is possible if reddit complains enough.

>tfw want to do bosses alone because is fucking hard to get a team to do anything

What is minimal for vindicta?
What weapons do you guys recommend pls the cheapest ones

lance + torva/malevolent
I think you can make do with bandos, not sure

blade of nymore & avaryss

Should i buy torva + slutblades or parts of torva + Dlancer?

torva + sluts

Lance > slutblades > torva.

Go with the 2nd option.

get lance + torva body and legs

What parts should i buy slowly?
Chest>legs>gloves>helm>boots is the right choice?

helm last if you do lots of slayer

Chest and legs are the most important because of invention (and even if you don't have that, you'll get it eventually).

It's better to just save for t90s than buying t80 power armor honestly.

Why full torva is 80m and malevolent is 21m?

I wish Zilyana would get raped to death by K'ril and his demons, bitches deserves it for killing Cres.

malevolent don't have a broken state, they just degrade

Er I meant t90 weapons, but melee t90 power armor is relatively cheap af as well, but having a non-degrade-to-dust set is nice.

lol this is an osrs image

Haha xd

I'm a pro at Yaka I'd totally not let the team down.

Why is Reeves so ugly?

it's a demon.

The model is from 2008

It's literally the Nex: AoD pet.

>achievements path interface wasn't updated to include achievement categories
I don't understand why Jagex didn't do this; it would make the tasks/achievements system significantly more accessible. It would be perfect if you could use this to track area diaries or comp requirements, but it only tracks the paths that no one cares about. The best you can do is pin 3, complete those, pin the next 3, and repeat until you're done. The main interface saves your spot now, but you still have to open the large popup menu rather than using the compact interface on the side.

Also:
>click on MQC, Comp cape, or Comp (t) cape
>brings you to the expanded completionist menu in the achievements tab with root nodes for comp, comp (t), and mqc
Works mostly as expected, but I thought it would at least expand the capes' respective nodes. However:
>click on Max cape
>expands the comp root node and scrolls down to the "master skiller" achievement, which includes 120s
Not consistent, and not even correct.

That doesn't make what I said any less true

what is the best way to kill addy dragons if I have no super antifires? just go to town with shield and wand?

so?
the model of the dk pets is from over 10 years ago

Stock up on supplies for dxp and work on Herblore that weekend.

Antifires + shield
And I'm pretty sure you'll still get hit a lot

I guess what I'm saying is; for such a recent boss, it's quite sad to see a lame pet. Just my personal opinion though.

acquiring super antifires

any girls or futas up for some erp?

You're more likely to find some on osg

we're dead

I wish I was

I wish I was

kys

F

someone keep this thread alive

no

yes

>go outside
>walking, not running
>no surge

What a disappointment

It was another good day today

I'm too scared of getting wrecked to kill any bosses.

practice mode is a thing

A really shit this.

Watch guides on JewTube beforehand, start easy and work your way up. If getting into group bossing find an active Discord server and have people help you. Just today we saw some guy soloing Nex in a non instance and took him with us on a whim to AoD after he joined our chat.

If you can afford it a Ring of Death basically makes every death 600k and is super helpful when learning.

>>A really shit this.
i don't understand what you meant by this

>A really shit this
A really shit thing*

Explain further
No consequences for no loot but you can practice your getgud sounds fair to me, though I haven't used it
Is there some serious drawback?

he's probably gonna say something like
>it still costs supplies and if you can't kill rax on your first try just uninstall

>Is there some serious drawback?
You're still losing time and supplies. Which if you factor in supreme overloads, brew and restore flasks and rocktail comes out to be quite expensive. Also you have to pay an instance cost as well depending on the boss.

I'm honestly not that good at PvM and can't full manual, but Rax isn't that bad if you at least watch a guide on the mechanics and use appropriate gear.

Time and supplies are a sacrifice for gitgud and overall efficiency.
An hour of QBD which is easy enough will more than pay for a shitload of supplies.

Isn't practice mode free as well, I swear it was?

>Time and supplies are a sacrifice for gitgud and overall efficiency
The efficient thing to do would be to eat the higher up front cost of dying and start getting loot faster. If you have a RoD the cost of death is literally a joke.

>using brews
still don't understand why people do this
waiting 3 ticks to heal what one rocktail does is dumb

>still don't understand why people do this
You do realize that you can sip a brew and eat a rocktail in the same tick right. They're also 6k healing per inventory slot essentially the equivalent of 3 sharks.

Why would you heal if you don't think you're going to die? If you think you're going to die 3 ticks is too many.

Am I being baited

>Wow I wonder why a form of healing that doesn't drain adrenaline is so widely used

The tuska minigame is better with gear and with a group?

gear doesn't matter. group is less effort but equally slow.

fuck if someone want to do that give a call.

ded

I have all cosmetic tokens from the beach event 2017. Willing to sell the complete set to someone.

sent

I offer 10k for it

>"I solo'd Clawdia this morning"
>"I solo'd Clawdia"
>"I solo'd"
>Clawdia
>solo'd

You mean you got spanked for 4 minutes before she disappeared, you ironmeme bitch.

>being this mad at superior players

Already did it this minigame is really fast to get the 4k.
.don't know why people said 4 hours
i need to study mineralogy and probability now

Nah I just thought it was a myth when people say high total levels = mental issues.

Btw if you're not healing, soloing Clawdia will result in death. So you tell me, does a superior player take food to a seasonal event boss?

how much xp have you guys earned this month? im pushing upwards of 11m

82 crafting .

there's something better than unrs?

blue dragonhide bodies

>Btw if you're not healing, soloing Clawdia will result in death.
I agree with your first post but now you're just spouting bullshit

Are you retarded? I've seen people die at Clawdia. And they weren't solo

P4/E2 > P5/E1 >P3/E2 > P4/E1 > P5 > P3/E1 > P4

Conclusion: Strongest combo is the one in which the sum of all ranks is the highest. In case of tie, what has the higher equilibrium wins.

From Mr G W twitter, is this true?