amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mJKoPF7Ejck7lXwz_rovQCF7BJQdtb_VdAaxD7ioIXE/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=m6w0ggdtB94
youtube.com/watch?v=sxZG9JBgMhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MM8JW7iNikU
strawpoll.me/13824060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Newfag, how does this game have such a following on here? I thought Veeky Forums collectively hated fnaf.

the first game was ok

Sheer unadulterated autism.

Constant threads got us moved to Veeky Forums. Dedicated autism keeps us alive.

First game was good
Second game had waifus and a husbando
Third had a rotting corpse and managed to capture a bit of what made the first one good
Content and autism due to the next few games and books being absolute trash

>how does this game have such a following on here?
An inability to let go

Oh, trust me, we do hate it.

Veeky Forums collectiviely hates literally everything.

Repost of the new story. Now it has an actual name.
"Blue"
docs.google.com/document/d/1mJKoPF7Ejck7lXwz_rovQCF7BJQdtb_VdAaxD7ioIXE/edit?usp=sharing

See you in 365!

>ywn will never go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

It's not like it was actually a great place. Just CEC with more violence.

>ywn go to a violent Chuck E Cheese

>more violence
youtube.com/watch?v=m6w0ggdtB94
youtube.com/watch?v=sxZG9JBgMhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MM8JW7iNikU
It's literally all of them.

You stop that right now mister.

I want some OC about the bots wading into a 20-man brawl and restoring order to the restaurant.

I mean, it was because of a bunch of rowdy kids that the Chomp of '83/Bite of '87/Hallucination of '85 happened in the first place.

Yeah I know about the drunken adults beating each other, random bystanders, and even first responders. But to my knowledge there aren't any CEC locations where the kids got fucking murdered.

>But to my knowledge there aren't any CEC locations where the kids got fucking murdered.
Give him the rundown, boys.

A dude committed quadruple homicide on some people, some of them underage, at a Chuck E Cheese in Aurora, Colorado back in 1993. It would've been quintuple but one of the cooks played dead after getting shot in the face. There's also the case of a teenager was serial raping women and children a few years back, but there's not a ton of information out there because he was a minor. It may not be "Supervillain billionaire creates restaurant chain for the sole purpose of murdering children" level bad, but Chuck E Cheese has still had some awful shit happen at it.

>On May 1, 2013, Judge William Sylvester announced that the execution date for Dunlap would be in mid-August 2013. On May 22, 2013, Dunlap's execution was put on hold, as Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper, a Quaker, decided against executing Dunlap or granting him clemency and instead signed a "temporary reprieve" in 2013. The reprieve means that as long as Hickenlooper is governor, Dunlap will not likely be executed. According to Hickenlooper, one of the reasons that he did not choose a full clemency was because Dunlap would have to remain segregated from the rest of the prison population.

>Multiple groups, including the NAACP, have contacted Hickenlooper requesting the sparing of Dunlap's life, arguing that the death penalty is disproportionately imposed on African Americans and Hispanics

>There's also the case of a teenager was serial raping women and children a few years back, but there's not a ton of information out there because he was a minor.
Well. That one's new to me.

>half of these take place in Florida
I'm awaiting confirmation from Ghost about whether or not this is the typical CEC experience down there.

>he dindu nuffin, he only killed five people in cold blood, let him live ;_;
Maybe FNAF is more grounded in reality than people here give it credit for

>That first video
>that kid awkwardly realizing that what was supposed to be a fun night, a 'Chuck E Cheese' night, is going to be a night of a big fight, and completely ruin his fun.
I remember when I was a kid, I lived too far away from one to have a Chuck E Cheese night or anything, but every Thursday was the 'Blockbuster' and later 'Network Video' day. I would be able to get two movies, or a game, and a snack, and it was something I looked forward to all week long, every week.

Seeing a kid having his own 'Thursday Night' ruined because of people being shitbags depresses me on a level I didn't know I was capable of feeling.

nice blog

Post more nightmare chica

>FUCK
So lewd.

>But that's just a theory...

When do I stop.

Booru.

But why?

>The return of Crisis AU bara Springtrap.

this is a very happy day!

So what happened to her real parents?

What happened to the Springmom he already had?

This looks a lot like Repairfag's Chica.

>an entire family of edgelords
I smell wacky hijinks

And now to your regularly scheduled family incest

That's not really bara, though. that's just muscular

I can't help but imagine her parents fussing over her as she applied those cuts to herself so she could look hardcore too.
>"No you can't cut there, that's a major artery."
>"You are not giving yourself a glasgow smile, young lady."
>"Did you remember to sterilize your knife? We don't want you getting an infection."

Given how everyone in the family is apparently springsuit fetishists, Michael must've been publicly disowned.

>getting sprintrapped is a rite of passage thing
>It's expected one day you'll go out to murder and end up getting killed yourself
>"Mom. Dad. I'm dead."
>"We're so proud of you! Tell us everything!"

>Knock 'em dead, honey!
>Break a leg, sweety!
>"I mean at least PRETEND that you aren't being literal?"

Now I'm imagining how a normal breakfast/dinner conversation would go:

>Springdad: "Iris, honey, when I was your age I had already built my springsuit and killed five of my classmates. You need to be more responsible."
>Iris: "BACK THE FUCK OFF?!"
>Springdad *Unsheathes rolled newspaper*
>Springmom makes a click and Darude Sandstorm starts playing from a built-in speaker in her suit.
>Iris *teleports behind him*
>Springdad: "Heh, not bad... kiddo!"

>You will never hug Springmom
This is not a good day.

but MOOOOOOOM!

Have you ever reposted a picture you drew?

He makes so many of them I don't think he ever /needs/ to.

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW SPRINGTRAP

I CLAPPED BECAUSE IT WAS SOMETHING I KNEW

I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT

What will Scott do when he's done with FNAF?

Retire, probably?

I think he's drawn the same image twice without even realizing it.

Huh, I wonder if he has. lemme check the booru right qui-
>+- ? crisis omega 4343

>captcha: sold london

Important for something I'm in the middle of. I'm a few thousand words in and I need to know before I go any further.
strawpoll.me/13824060

It's hard to not come off as silly in prose when the protagonist is a blatant self insert. I usually try to work around it by referring to them in non-descriptive terms and not having other characters say their name, but that route comes with it's own set of limitations.

It's really impressive how all the Aftons we've seen on screen end up killing themselves. The fact that their genes survived this long is the least realistic thing about a series filled with killer robots and ghost children.

I think lewd stories are greatly enhanced when I can imagine their protagonist as a green guy with no face.

I actually prefer that sort of stuff in pictures, but it feels a little more ridiculous in writing.

I like it because it's ridiculous.

>I'm don't care
>I'm

I had something else written there beginning with "I'm" and was too lazy to change it.

Well it's been an hour and it seems like half of the people who voted would prefer something different while the other half range from apathy to preferring it.
It's some Springmom fapfiction so if y'all want something else tell me. I could always change to second person instead or go with the thread's default child name of Timmy.

Alright, so user it is

>the Bite wasn't caused by children-possessed animatronics but instead by hacked robots to frame someone else as the serial killer

I remember this theory.

>there was never a murderer, the animatronics just thought some kids were endoskeletons and killed them

Legit spooky.

What's spooky about the protector of Gotham looking over the city?

I think this was one of the very first rationalizations, based on the shit Phone Guy says on night one.

It's understandable that Freddy's suicidal but killing himself at a party is not cool.

For some reason I'm reminded of this.

Almost looks like an animatronic Waco is happening

Spooky

>Mom Dad and Iris get suited
>Michael becomes a suit
>getoutofmyhouse.png

Jesus that's actually scary

I'm not really used to seeing genuinely creepy things in relation to FNAF, this kind of shocked me

Wait, why is the serial killer some asshole in a rabbit suit, and not Freddy? Why is Freddy not the main villain of this series, again? It seems like it's just getting progressively further away from having anything to do with Freddy.

What's the logic behind this? Why is some purple stick figure given more prominence than the title character?

Children, autists, and Scott's undiagnosed bipolar disorder. We've been over this many times.

I AM THE NIGHTGUARD

>
I’m super curious to see what the Jim Henson guys are gonna be doing with the fnaf movie. But if I had to conceptualize the characters in a film, I would do what they did with Chucky in Child’s Play. As the film progresses, the animatronics would become more decrepit and fleshy, like they were becoming lived in. Each act would be punctuated by more decay and viciousness.

If it's true that Warner Bros is no longer involved with the movie, than it's likely that the Creature Shop isn't either. Blumhouse will probably end up going with CGI.

Mike better not go too overboard or he's gonna get adschmidtted into the looney bin

What you're saying is, he should cut that Schmidt out? But then how will we get Cellmates: The chronicles of the plucked crow?

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOOONE?!

they didn't kill anyone in reality they are into some weird xtreme gardening

God
Damn it.
I know there's a comic that would match this perfectly, but I don't have it saved, and I can't find it on the booru. I've looked through 200+ pages, for fuck's sake. It's a two panel comic.
First panel is Mike handing a slice of pizza to an on model Chica. Second panel has poof into a furry version of herself, saying "Mike,
you did it! You broke my curse!" Mikes response, "Ew, it's a furry! Change it back!"