/vn/ - Delinquent Edition

Visual Novel General #1602

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/pSKsptS
imgur.com/AeHGhDy
exhentai.org/s/d9d0f5da8e/878242-217
exhentai.org/s/2ae58afe8f/878242-227
tsumino.com/Book/Info/32828/an-elder-sister-5-ane-naru-mono-5-5
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-HWIFyLsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had an "It's a Wonderful Everyday edition" thread ready but whatever.

Today's the day.

Kei best girl

the day it gets exposed as garbage just like all the other supposed """kamige"""

Q: What are your top 3 favorite eroge?

SCA-DI: That's tough. How about three of my personal favorites, and my objective top 3 eroge ever?
Top 3 eroge:
1. Fate/stay night
2. Dokyuusei
3. CLANNAD

threadly dose posters deserve to be shot

But a lot of us have already read the 80% partial and loved it. What's to expose?

>and loved it
LOL

There's already a partial out exposing it as what it is..

>>>/reddit/

It deserves a real translation.

Are you like the VN version of /a/'s boogeyman group? You know the guys who will instantly go into every thread of a specific thing and shitpost all over it, without even caring about the thing itself just because you don't like that it's popular

whats a vn that has a cake heroine?

Wanko to Kurasou

>not loving this
imgur.com/pSKsptS
imgur.com/AeHGhDy

koirizo after doing umi route

After sakusaku, and probably after DI because I don't want to hear about it from those anime only fags.

>caring about neo/a/
Don't bring that faggotry here

Unironically Euphoria.

kawashima rino is the goddess of cake charas

me and my cats

Literally why
exhentai.org/s/d9d0f5da8e/878242-217

Is.. is this the power of kamige?

No fuck off thats my biggest fucking fear

She also voices Ai. Cute!

you and the other neko threadly dose spamming retards have ruined that and many other gorgeous CGs. I hope you get kicked in the dick daily.

Is she taking a comfy sauna?

Indeed it is.

What's the answer to the ritual poster question?

I really want to read Maggot baits but I'll probably skip all guro/scat/torture scenes. Fuck that shit.

It's my own Invention was the best chapter in entire the game. I love how this is one of the scenes the chapter opens with. It lets you know that the story isn't going to stop at anything to straight up fuck with you.

Gold.

What's happe-
>mfw advanced a couple of images
Is ClockUp the pleb filter of VNs? I can't read that shit.

Yeah exactly. I was already pretty satisfied just reading Subahibi up to that chapter.

Don't worry. At least baldr skies will be kamige.

Please no. I'm making all kinds of efforts to not look at CGs for this. It's part of the enjoyment of Clock Up VNs

I-Is she gonna be daijoubu?

Forgot my image.

Steins;Gate spoilers.

In terms of extremity, I'm pretty sure it goes Euphoria->Starless->MB. At least for the translated stuff. So maybe not a pleb filter but maybe, I don't know, a "don't be a pussy" filter

yeah she's fine

Ah now this.

This is amazing

We told you it was kamige

Is it right to imagine this scene like something out of DBZ?

Totally right.

The CGs look so good, they pull me in despite being a massive wuss.
exhentai.org/s/2ae58afe8f/878242-227

This fucking Runa route in Hatsukoi is making me upset.
>Sweet girl is constantly taking every chance she can get to spend time with you
>Tries hard to get your attention and earn your praise
>Stutters, blushes, and looks longingly into your eyes
>"Boy, my CHILDHOOD FRIEND sure is acting strange for a CHILDHOOD FRIEND. Gotta make sure my CHILDHOOD FRIEND knows that I like her as my CHILDHOOD FRIEND since, ya know, she's my CHILDHOOD FRIEND."
> Fucking straddles him and almost kisses him
>"Well golly, that sure was a strange thing for CHILDHOOD FRIEND to do, wonder what that was about? Could she..."
>"H-haha that was j-just a joke!"
>"Huh, alright. Guess I'll just accept that and move on with my life"
Hatsukoi's protagonist has got to be one of my least favorite at the moment.
And now all this shit with Yukino is just adding to the frustration and bogging down the route.

where's this from?

>This fucking Runa route in Hatsukoi is making me upset.
We all fucking warned you m8

Subahibi

>"H-haha that was j-just a joke!"
The MC is not the only one to blame from that mess. If she just admit it to him straight instead of backing out, things will not go in that way. She knows that the MC is real dense.

I didn't listen
I thought everyone was just being retardedly over dramatic
I should have listened
How long does this train wreck go on for until he dumps the home wrecker?

Go read Kyou and Maya's route, user. Don't look back, enjoy those and don't bother with the rest.

Oh quite a lot more. And you're in for a surprise who's going to dump who. Yukino too will have enough of his shit.

You think it's about to end but then a new misunderstanding starts and you wanna kill yourself

Skip midori's shit ass route too

There is dense and there is just retardation
She's pulled this joke shit twice and he's fully bought it
I'm waiting until the H-scene where he's balls deep and she pulls the joke card again and he just accepts it as just another wacky Runa shenanigan

>I thought everyone was just being retardedly over dramatic
There's a time for memes and there's a time when literally every fucking poster is saying the same thing.

Midori's route isn't even that bad. It's just kinda bland once the drama hits. But not infuritating or anything

I made a mistake and shall take this as the horrid learning experience it has been

>not reading hatsukoi only for Kyou
Maya is also pretty good

I did it right after I finished Runa's so I nope'd the fuck out once the shit tier drama got introduced

Then I played Kyou's route and my heart was filled with plenty good feelings

the yukino part is relatively short actually. it happens right after the summer break

what's the best fandisc ?

Osadai's and W happiness

leave this thread until you finish subahibi

I honestly don't get little sister appeal. Is it something you develop if you grew up with one?

dont confuse 3d and 2d ok

I have a little sister and I like imouto characters, but I don't like my sister in any way but a platonic way. I just like the personalities and the intimacy that come with Imoutos.

It's just a fetish user, don't think too hard about it.

onee-chan > imouto

oba-san>okaa-san>onee-sama>imouto

tsumino.com/Book/Info/32828/an-elder-sister-5-ane-naru-mono-5-5

It's the same appeal as the childhood friend. You have a cute girl who grew up with you and already has an established closeness with you.

Which do you like more /vn/, a tall imouto or a loli onee-chan?

That depends on if the imouto is a tomboy or not.

I like amazons so I'll take the tall imouto.

>loli onee-chan
of course

Is she actually going awawawa in that scene or are you just trying to make memes?

Am I the only one who finds it hard to get through the romance scenes? I even skip all the H-scenes

I just really want friends send help

That's just a sprite viewer included in the extra section, although Ushio does do quite a few awawawa's.

Most people here would probably prefer Rairai, the finnish hafu with the same attitude+voice as Maya. See pic

>Most people here would probably prefer Rairai, the finnish hafu with the same attitude+voice as Maya. See pic

>Most people here would probably prefer Rairai
Literally no one prefers that stupid whore.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

I'm not a fan of RaiRai from what I've seen of her (not fond of her type) so I'll probably do her route first and save Ushio for last when I do read this.

Honestly I didn't like her much either at first, but she grows on you. She was at least mildly interesting compared to say, Kanon or Sasa.

She looks like an ojousama. Does she go OHH-hohohoho?

Nah she's a troll like Maya from Hatsukoi, but she is a rich ojou-sama, so she does act a bit more refined and lady-like than Maya did. Funny enough, this time her father is actually the gaijin, instead of the other way. He shows up some.

>tfw can't listen to Air on the G String without crying

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-HWIFyLsE

>no OHH-hohohoho
Dropped.

i am deeply ashamed of being aroused by this

>Im seven daddy

What is?

DUDE GAYS!!!

guy rapes his sister/mother, and she wants to have his baby so she could get fucked by it too

Whatever occurs from love is always beyond good and evil.

"""daddy"""

Rairai trolls and teases the MC a lot. Best girl material.