/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous : >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Crunchyroll panel confirms Okeanos and Kintoki coming soon, plus some new NP animations. Nothing else is confirmed.

>1M Campaign
- To celebrate the game reaching 1 million downloads, Limited Time Servant "5 (SSR) Sakata Kintoki" will be available for the first time! Other servants included in the "1 Million Download Pickup Summon include "4 (SR) Altria Pendragon [Alter]," "4 (SR) Martha," and more!
- Prizes for reaching certain goals on the official F/GO Facebook page
- Prizes include 18 Saint Quartz, 4 Summon Tickets, 3 Golden Fruits and 130 Mana Prisms.
- Distribution Period: 2017-09-07 04:00 - 09-21 03:59 UTC

>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>(embed) (embed)
Every fucking time

>it's a liz thread again

Post cuties!

Don't make threads before bump limit retard

I WANT TO FUCK JACK THE RIPPER

>Angra Mainyu goes after Kirei's autistic waif of a daughter instead of the stacked amputee redhead sorceress he spent most of his time with during ataraxia

Worst Avenger forever and ever

>Doesn't want to (embed) his dick in Liz

>I'm running through my head the possible ways you could have sex with someone by mistake, and they're all incredibly retarded. Have you gouged your eyes out, by any chance?

>You know the rules, user.

Im gonna explain but pls don't report for off-topic, Im just humoring your request after all
>Dad left us when I was a baby
>Lived alone with my mom
>We were poor
>Mom worked all day
>We only had one bed and we shared it
>I was really young, I don't even remember my exact age at the time
>I started to have my first boners
>I started to be curious about my body and the female body
>Sometimes when my mom was sleep I went under the bed sheets just to watch her ass, vagina and legs
>Sometimes when she was slept I touched her ass or tried to fit a finger inside because I was just plain curious
>Not even in a sexual way, I just never saw another female naked and I didn't had any other kid friends male or female
>One night I don't remember exactly what I was dreaming but Im 100% sure that I was dreaming before shit happened
>When I wake up I was horny as fuck, sweating and I had a boner
>I didn't had my pijama bottoms
>My boner was deeply inside by mom's ass cheeks
>My hands were grabbing her hips
>Mom said in a quiet voice "user stop it" "user please stop it" but she didn't made any kind of action to put me away
>I couldn't think my instinct was just to start grinding with my boner and I came like a minute after
>I said "Im sorry mama"
>She didn't said anything and went to the bathroom, then we continued sleeping
>We never talked about this afterwards at all

I have a pretty big milf "ara ara" fetish so I think somehow this experience messed up my head
Raikou touches all my buttons too, so that's it but I guess Im guilty of not being too familiar with her lore

Yeah, I want a Kiara thread instead.

So is FGO Sanson the father or the son?

>lizfag forgets to delete embeds in his rush to shove his shitty reptile in our faces yet again.
Liz OP threads should be auto saged

O-Okita bros??

>"~~!!!"

okita every thread until aniplex gives us gudaguda before the game dies

Just report it.

I won't question your story's validity but it's still pretty hard to believe nonetheless.

Father.

>rates are so garbage and quartz are so expensive the most logical thing to do is suffer for around a year to have a shot at starting to have fun

It hurts. There's so many good servants.

What the fuck

FGO Sanson is the father of Henri, who executed Marie Antoinette.
He's part of a long line of executioners.

>yfw china just got camelot
>yfw they don't have merlin yet
>meta shitters in NA are sitting on quartz just to roll him 2 years later

>it was sleep rape
Nice

Well, I'd say that hardly counts as fucking her but it's believable enough.

>Mom said in a quiet voice "user stop it" "user please stop it" but she didn't made any kind of action to put me away
Your mom is a slut. I bet that if you got her drunk you'd be able to fuck her now.

Yeah, why the fuck is paid gacha $40? That's almost the price of a full game at release.

That's something

Gundam collaboration event when?
assuming well ever get events

Why did Ivan the Terrible kill his son?

Full games at release are garbage nowadays.

Sounds like you ripped off a hentai.

I don't know what to say

>2 years later
Try 3 years later

At this rate we'll fall behind a whole extra year

So are the servants I'm rolling for, boom.

Drunken rage.

>delicious brown
>crimson eyes
>wedding veil
>tanline markings
>alien
>giantess
>similar name to Artoria/Altria
>secretly dere
>barely clothed
>given a juicy placement in the greater lore
>promotional cameos and manufactured memes out the wazoo
>promote Extella with a big chapter boss role in FGO
>still not popular enough to inspire a single doujinshi

What went wrong with Altera? Why isn't she catching on?

Ivan the Terrible had EXTREME anger issues, and would beat those who offended him even the slightest.
And, frankly speaking, humans are fragile. Hit one in just the right way and you've killed them.

Was just a prank, bro.

Fluffy Gawain

Where's my Jalter bros at

>I wasted all of these monuments on Ushi for an event we'll never even get

If you like them they are automatically good, though. Current AAA games at release now are fucking irredeemable trash.

Artwork in FGO kinda sucks. Not horrible, but it's pretty low tier.

yaroslav servant when?

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS THE MOMENT WE HIT IMAGE LIMIT

ARE YOU FUCKS SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU CAN'T HOLD ANY SORT OF DISCUSSION FOR JUST 50 POSTS UNTIL BUMP LIMIT WITHOUT SLAPPING YOUR UGUU WAIFU WITH EVERY POST

NEWS FLASH FAGGOT I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE OKITA OR LIZ OR OTAKUBAIT #3872
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EVEN FGOG IS BETTER THAN YOU

Following the neat discussion at the end of the last thread, is this guy of any use? He looks cool.

>not max fou'd
Shame on you.

Here

No, he's terrible, I'm sorry

She is perfect.

JESTAJESTAJESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post THAT Illya image.

>not giving ushi your monuments regardless of events
Just a couple more Fous and she'll have maxed ATK.

the charposter

It's just the lizfag, ignore him. Though he shouldn't do this when an OP could be reworked a bit nor before the bump limit, both threads are going to stay up for hours now.

>waifuposters are a problem
>but wojaks and dumb memes are fine

-1 ilyafig

So I finally managed to summon Ushi from my free summon for the day. Was wondering if I should put her on my support or keep Marie. Would would you prefer seeing in the rider slot?

>user that was farming monuments for kiyo today
>Got another fucking caster monument

>In 1581 Ivan beat his pregnant daughter-in-law (Yelena Sheremeteva) for wearing immodest clothing, and this may have caused a miscarriage. His second son, also named Ivan, upon learning of this, engaged in a heated argument with his father, resulting in Ivan's striking his son in the head with his pointed staff, fatally wounding him
That's pretty sad.

>all caps
didn't read lmao

>Their relationship further deteriorated when on 15 November 1581, the Tsar, after seeing his pregnant daughter-in-law wearing unconventionally light clothing, physically assaulted her. Hearing her screams, the Tsarevich rushed to his wife's defense, angrily shouting, "You sent my first wife to a convent for no reason, you did the same with my second, and now you strike the third, causing the death of the son she holds in her womb." Yelena subsequently suffered a miscarriage. The Tsarevich confronted his father on the matter, only to have the topic changed to his insubordination regarding Pskov. The elder Ivan accused his son of inciting rebellion, which the younger Ivan denied, but vehemently stuck to the view that Pskov should be liberated. Angered, Ivan's father struck him on the head with his sceptre. Boris Godunov, who was present at the scene, tried to intervene but received blows himself. The younger Ivan fell, barely conscious and with a bleeding wound on his temple. The elder Ivan immediately threw himself at his son, kissing his face and trying to stop the bleeding, whilst repeatedly crying, "May I be damned! I've killed my son! I've killed my son!" The younger Ivan briefly regained consciousness and was reputed to have said "I die as a devoted son and most humble servant". For the next few days, the elder Ivan prayed incessantly for a miracle, but to no avail, and the Tsarevich died on 19 November 1581.

>that face
O-Okay user you can stop now. I was considering using her but now I might have to.

Would she work with Gilgamesh?

>still doing "Event" Quests when Okeanos is just around the corner OCTOBER
;_;

Keep at it.
I couldn't get monuments until I got 4 in 2 very lucky runs.
Neither had Kintoki.

Well you could say the "Terrible" was well deserved.

Right now probably Marie because people grab Riders for Doors.

Ushi will be more for events with Caster end bosses. Her single target NP, which you'll probably get to 5 sooner or later, does much better in those situations.

>Kintoki
>4 times
>Shitting silvers

YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER.

>oreo update
>fgo broken
>login streak ruined

fucking end me senpai

Nice attempt at redirecting, "Ian"

How does christmas work? can you clear boxes infinitely?

THEY CAN'T FUCK UP HALLOWEEN CAN THEY?!

CAN THEY??????????

You can stack their Charisma and Golden Rule + Tengu's Strategy is a nice meme, no reason they won't work with each other. She can also generate an assload of crit stars that Gil can pick up with Collector EX. Not as many as someone like Atalanta, but still quite a bit.

Yes, if you keep spending apples or quartz.

The schedule is already fucked m8

Okeanus is coming, at the earliest, on the 28th of September

oy goyin give our facebook page 100000 likes for a free liz

As long as you have AP, you can keep going. Christmas was the gift that kept on giving.

Dude I'd like a facebook page for a free servant

>Grew up ostracized 'cause of the family business, which he had a strong aversion to
>Wanted to study medicine to help people, but had to abandon his studies and take over as executioner to ensure his family wouldn't starve to death
>Advocated for the use of the guillotine since it was a far more humane, simple, and efficient way of executing someone than doing it by hand
>Just an all around cool guy that spent his entire life making the best of a bad situation
>He's a thrash Servant, portrayed (partly) as a villain, and his entire relationship with Marie Antoinette is based on a misunderstanding
>He jobs to her in story mode despite having type advantage against her
Meanwhile, Elizabeth Bathory gets to be both a cute girl and a decent unit.
It's not fair.

>IMG_1444.png

At least he kind of looks cool and has a nice voice.

WTF is wrong with Liztards?

>mfw going to make him and stheno my assassins of choice
Having trash taste feels good sometimes.

>autism

>it's another premature thread because some (Liz) faggot can't live with image limit episode
I'm starting to not bother reading posts that have non-FGO-gameplay pics attached to them

How does this work, do you get all the items on the left for a jackpot or only one?

He's saying that's a phoneposter you retard

The game won't even survive until Halloween.

So after playing this game for a bit I want to try to get into Fate, where should I begin?
Watch Fate Unlimited Blade Works first or Zero even though its a prequel from what I gather?

What's your mother body type like? Was she thick and exotically hot?

>autism

>getting pissed that I called out a phoneposter
fuck Veeky Forums is such a fucking hugbox. what the fuck is the point of going on this site if youre gonna post on a phone?

2004 DEEN adaptation. Anything other than that is a lesser experience.

Watch Zero or read the Stay Night VN, starting with the Fate route.
Those seem to be the two most "acceptable" options.

Good, fuck Sanson.

Guy has been doing this for weeks now, most people don't care and post in any thread that isn't obvious bait and when mods/jannies aren't around there's nothing we can do, too bad the lizfag thinks this is actually funny.

>Watch Fate Unlimited Blade Works first or Zero even though its a prequel from what I gather?
You read the VN

He was pretty funny in the Orion event at least