/svg/ - Shadowverse General

SOON

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

New Take Two rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Juventus Promotion
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=344

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Burned:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9jUe6R7P0
twitter.com/dorkdragoon/status/902725831125999616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are bloodnigs the most entitled babies out there?

You're thinking of hags and their whole "cant let anyone else have exclusive mechanics and shit"

nerf yurius

this is nice general

But he's powerless.

What to do now anons?
I can't go to sleep just yet.

IMAWASHIKI WA SHIRO NO TORI
>KEGARAWASHIKI WA KURO NO TORI
[evolution noises]
ATASHI NO TE O TOTTE
>NAZE DESU KA?
HIKARI NI ME WA UBAWARENAIDE

post yfw maintenance

Odile(Homura) did nothing wrong.

Why are Crystalia so lewd?

Bring back waifucraft

Tell me, /svg/. How does one fuck up this bad?

More maids next expac, please.

Crystalia don't wear pantsu

She makes my dick diamonds, fuck that slut Odette

aliceshit will get away with it

Finally free and can enjoy cygames' better game.

Odile is a good girl who loves you. Don't compare her to that traitorous schemer Homura.

KMR wanted Blood to be top tier, so they did. As it turns out though, releasing one shitty meta after another causes your playerbase to start quitting in large numbers and they had to pretend it was an accident.

What is Dirt rune? I see various rune deck played but have no idea what this name references.

Earth Rite Rune

A deck that is built around earth sigils and not spellboost

Teena is a public toilet.

I'm just making fun of where cygames obviously stole the character design. Also Homura loves you so much she will rewrite the universe to make you happy.

>crafted 3 Eachtars and grinded a ton of points before servers went down
>will get full refund when when servers are up
free points, shadowbabs. I maybe have 22 games of shadow on ranked and I more than doubled that in a single day.

I wish this cutie was a real card

>anime invented designs
you have to go back sweety

The official theme song of Dirt Burn:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9jUe6R7P0

twitter.com/dorkdragoon/status/902725831125999616

noooOOOOOO
I dont care about the maintnance anymore

She's literally Homura. She even does the SHAFT head tilt.

>123AliceSpawn was a honest deck
To think people defended this deck.

Literally who

TFW when too honest leggo to get nerfed

>not wanting Alwida
I don't know user, both are pretty good.

>Looking Forward
>Up until now, we’ve tried to balance certain classes or strategies by designing strong cards. Unfortunately some of these cards ended up being stronger and more popular than anticipated. From our next card set (due to release at the end of September), we’ll be reexamining our previous design direction of creating extremely powerful cards to strengthen certain classes and strategies. But we will, however, continue to pursue a design direction of creating an environment for new deck archetypes to emerge.
Any thoughts about this paragraph?

We'll get Alwida leggo SOON user. I believe.

Does this mean Megalorca support?

Next expansion will be filled with packfiller-tier cards.

they'll release understatted cards or have penalties or restrictions. no clue because im retarded

Get ready for an expansion full of Magical Big Guy tier legends.

>implying shadowverse will get any of granblues good characters

>they are scared of creating strong cards
>they still want to create new deck archetypes
Be ready for MEME DECK: THE EXPANSION

cygames is going to delete forest and sword from the game so they don't have to keep thinking of garbage cards to give them

>cows
>good

thats what I said

I'm afraid that Cygames is thinking of making a whole granblue expansion to try to revive the game. Please tell me it won't happen.

Alright, I'm a legend Hearthstone player who wants to take a break from Druids and try Shadowverse

I played a few of the solo missions and a few pvp and know enough that I want to hard roll for forest because it's exactly the playstyle I like. Would this deck be adequate for grinding a collection at pubstomp ranks/improving? Besides Ancient Elves and Rhinoceroach, what else should I look for in my roll? Looking into the sticky rn for more general beginner tips but was just wondering if anything is new in that archetype that changes things

>HSbab thinks he can pilot roaches day 1

I would actually be okay with this if they changed the mission system to not require wins. Unranked could be so much fun.

Sword actually was a mistake. They have no real class identity at this point and there's not much they can do to ever make the officer/commander thing interesting. Forest could have been fine if they had just deleted Roach back in DE and moved on with the class.

Cygames says a lot of things.

Roach, AE, and Aerin are the only rare/legend cards you really need with Forest. Tia's decent but not necessary.

Dragonlord Dragespear
7 pp 5/6
Fanfare: Discard the lowest cost card in your hand and summon a Wildfang Dragonewt. Repeat until you have no more cards in hand or your area if full. Then draw up to 5 cards.

But I just posted what appears to me to be a more midrange budget deck, not the Roach OTK deck I've seen played and want to learn over time. Obviously I'm new to this game but I still have general card game knowledge and prefer fast tempo/combo decks

That seems like a fine Tempo/Aggro deck for low ranks.
The best Forest deck right now is definetely Roach Combo, and will probably remain so after the nerfs. For that you need Ancient Elf, Roach and Crystalia Aerin. More than that are only techs, like Silver Bolt + White Wolf, or Will of the Forest. When rerolling, definetely try to go after Demonlord Eachtar as he will be giving you 3500 vials when liquefied, that you can use to craft any other legendar you want.
Keep in mind that Forest was in a bad spot in pre-nerf meta.

Forest has been deleted for the past two expansion though

Learn to Roach son.
Most forest legends are memes

Thanks friend, guess I'll start rolling

White Wolf of Eldwood and silver bolt are two cards that work as a secondary wincon for roach.
Jungle Warden is a good gold to have for it, Crystalia Aerin too.

Beauty and the Beast, "Alice, Wonderland Explorer", and Elf Twin assault are necessary for the good forest deck though.

You can't. Game is in maintenance for the nerf patch.

>what is cynthia, eq, lilac, will, twins etc
Just keep your shitty advices for yourself if you're still B1.

Try and roll eachtars along with your forest legos. You can vial him for 3500

>Cynthia
>Good
The fucking Slacker does her job better at this point.

>cynthia in 2017

Those are not necessary at all for a new player learning the game and the deck. You don't need super refined decks in lower ranks, especially in a fresh meta. Aerin, Roach and AE is enough. Maybe WotF would also be good to have.

Thanks for responses, I had heard forest wasn't great right now but it looks like a perfect fit for what I enjoy

Rip

>playing forest
top laugh

>I had heard forest wasn't great right now
Forest is by far the worst class atm and was the worst class last expansion as well, it is fun though if you liked rogue

Was there any Enhance effect in WD other than Falise? Has Cygames finally realized that Enhance is a stupid mechanic?

>Forest is by far the worst class atm
You don't know that yet.
Shadow won't hold us back this time.

enhance is fine, some base cards are just retarded
wraith dragon and golem assault comes to mind as good enhance effects
the thing i hate the most is not being able to choose the amount i want to use, thats pants on head retarded

>both trash
Yeah, Cygames definetely doesn't know how to make Enhance work. It's either Albert tier or shit tier.

Not much will change for forest but up until this now it has been by far the worst class for these last two expansions

>he likes cows

Are the patch notes out yet? I want new Eris chapters.

According to Shadowlog at least, Roach is at 50% winrate and most of its bad match ups are exactly the decks getting nerfed right now, so who knows?

>enhance
>need to play card without enhance effect
>I can't
Decision Making: The game.

Golem assault is a staple in Dshift though.

Not because of the Enhance though.

>enhance
>stupid

Thanks for the reminder.
Almost reinstalled this shit again.

What you can do against neutralshit or same old post nerf midrange? Falise nerf is nothing.

>implying Albert isn't stupid
You are lucky your class needs him really bad, dyke meido.

Just pointing out that it isn't trash.

COMPLETE NERF LIST - all the nerfed cards since the game's beta.

? cards need confirmation.
* cards are special case nerfs.

ENABLERS
Goblin Mage
Goblin Leader
Test of Strength
Maid Leader? (used to be 2/1?)
Baphomet
Harvest Festival
Homecoming
Wind Reader Zell
Prince Catacomb
Wight? (used to be 2/2?)

SWINGERS
Alexander* (used to be able to attack without limit, nerfed to 14 times shortly after Athena/Mordecai interaction has been discovered)
Skullfane
Princess Snow White
Tove
Piercing Rune
Big Knuckle Bodyguard
Scarlet Sabreur
Lightning Blast
Shadow Reaper

FINISHERS
Spawn of the Abyss
Cursed Soldier

SWINGERS/FINISHERS
Grimmnir, War Cyclone
Falise, Leonardian Mage
Ouroburos
Demonlord Eachtar

people are always too optimistic about forest, they thought it was teir 1 at the start of totg and places like gameai were saying fairy dragon and bnb were 5* legendaries

Albert isn't stupid because of enhance though, he's stupid because his enhance effect is ridiculously overpowered and only balanced by the fact that Swordcraft would be hands-down the worst class in the game without him.

It's PTSD from the beta-standard-DE-ROB Forest domination.

average shadownigger's intelligence

>roach was a mistake xdd
>ikuzo is fine tho, a shame no new cards
hmm i wonder who could be behind those posts

Wight and Cursed Soldier were nerfed? What did Cursed Soldier use to do?

>Neutrals
lol

Been pushing it off for too long due to the way the meta has been, I gotta attempt to make Masters this month. I'm about 2300 points away. I'm done waiting at this point, either I make it, or I lose so many points that I tilt off face of the Earth and pull a Soulek and quit.

Cursed Soldier used to be 5pp

>(used to be able to attack without limit, nerfed to 14 times shortly after Athena/Mordecai interaction has been discovered)
Revisionist newfag retarded. Also, changes from beta are hardly nerfs.

Miracoli, Patrons, old Face Hunter, Aggro Rogue, and Token Shaman are some of my favorite hs decks ever so forest definitely seems up my alley

TFW sword can never have good new wincons because Albert is so ridiculous

>log in
>Maintenance
>Log out
Nice game shadowbabs.