/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

All your friends are dead, all that's left is Zelda, and you hardly remember her Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

Wind Waker
mega.nz/#!EFsgSSYI!5jhFz7TOxpKO4JjQItd_X3s1UNpXLKUPew-7FZsfylI

Twilight Princess
mega.nz/#!tAtVgDTI!ts9xkkXqmRF48GPPlrd5IOMmyaOD9L-LdlKKbcBUOoM

Skyward Sword
mega.nz/#!QNlTVSaI!GvZ0UcZxSex83rkMK8IRAO5y90ivj5lA5r5eYvZD-Ro

Other urls found in this thread:

blazezelda.tumblr.com/post/164765174625/til-link-writes-his-own-diarycomments-in-botw
youtube.com/watch?v=_NjGujdgpTM
youtube.com/watch?v=qxFKCblWxFw
youtube.com/watch?v=lmqf1Fztvr8
youtube.com/watch?v=joMEQmwV8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=5ShzyggtsCs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPnPPhFcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=KLMpT7eA0FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I need to save Zelda as quickly as I can, for I wish to see her smiling once more

What a gloomy edition

The deku tree had a point

Bugger, previous thread

>I need to save Zelda as quickly as I can
>she's all that's left

I love Sidon!

No. There is another.

>Paya

Yes. It's canon.

oh baby

but wait.

I feel like Breath of the Wild is the game that forces the most characterization on Link, with his body motions in the memories and Zelda's journal specifically, but still it is the game that allows the player to develop Link the most by themselves. I think it has to do with the total freedom of the game and lack of leveling up/restrictions that lets you play Link on a personal level

perfect

Like Wind Waker, this game gets more fucked up the more you think about it

blazezelda.tumblr.com/post/164765174625/til-link-writes-his-own-diarycomments-in-botw

I wonder why things like this get translated out.
If this is accurate, get a grain of salt

>when you want to talk but she treats you like a piece of meat

Like some of the champions themes kinda fuck with me. Mipha's especially since she ends up standing on Ruta wishing to see her father again.
Are there any tracks from the series of a whole that get to you? Not just from Breath of the Wild?
youtube.com/watch?v=_NjGujdgpTM
youtube.com/watch?v=qxFKCblWxFw
These two put me into the dirt every time I hear them.

ITT Link flashes the land of Hyrule?

I want to console Paya with encouraging language and comforting hugs!
And my dick

welp, time to learn japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=lmqf1Fztvr8

youtube.com/watch?v=joMEQmwV8Q8
This one gets me because it seems to end on a happy note, but you just know there is never a happy ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ShzyggtsCs
This one almost makes me tear up for nostalgia reasons.

You need Namasensei's Japanese course

Paya's papayas!!

Yo this is some sheikah tech

Seems so. Same basic shape as the shrines, but big. Game also had Fi in it.

>The Sheikah saw multiple futures thousands of years ago and buried relics to resurface in multiple timelines
My head hurts

They don't really have to, since they have been seen using time travel tech in SS, and presumably still know how. Possibly not a coincidence that BotW's Temple of Time has defunct guardians climbing its steps. Also, the Forgotten Temple is swarming with legless guardians, and it is where Link and Impa traveled through time from in SS. The Sheikah are willing to cheat to win, and Ganon knows it.

Would this mean they moved the portal if it still exists?

>and it is where Link and Impa traveled through time from in SS.

Where did you get that from?

In SS they were shown to have more than one. Impa destroyed the one in the desert, and forced Link to go use the other one near the sealed grounds. They could have many more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPnPPhFcJk

>ywn experience this again

youtube.com/watch?v=KLMpT7eA0FE

i've never played skyward sword

was it good? I heard the waggling was real annoying to play

why does BotW go out of its way to make 85% of females ugly?

its all pig nostrils and tiny faces

People that are good at it, like the game. People that are bad at it, blame their controls. It's a good game. The dungeons are largely outdoors mixed with indoors.

It isn't their fault that they have boko genes in their family. The market needed the truffles.

Skyward sword considering all it's faults is still a great game.

Because it's the return of Ganon and he likes his females to have pig features.

Today I will remind them

When was this made? I'm surprised anyone could beat out Midna

Fuck off.

It was made a month or two before BotW came out. A lot of cheating happened so don't think this is the true winner.

New one when?

Good night nibbas

I am going to marry Riju!

Wait your turn

>Hilda of all grills beating Midna
>Ever

Yeah, no. I'm calling bullshit.

A lot of those girls are literally who's. You've got Aveil but no Twinrova for example and it's out of date now with the new waifus BotW has brought us

True. But even if you made a new one people would just cheat and proxyfag on that too. It would be interesting to see how the BotW waifus would hold up against actual popular ones like Midna for example. Though it's a rather contested game for waifus. Could split the vote.

Who's Midna?

Oh you!

Well we've gone from 3 Gerudo waifus if you're being generous to 4 with the potential for more and all of them very different from one another.

We have a Sheikah waifu besides Impa possibly 2 or even more if you're generous

Zelda is still the prime Hylian waifu no other Hylian competes with her in this game like they did in past games

Zora's have put in a really strong showing this time bringing total fish waifus to 2 or 3 if you count Termina

If you're into that kind of thing I guess Rito are making some efforts

Nobo for life.

Isha’s accessories should also be considered Gerudo attire so long as you wear the other 2 pieces of the Vai outfit tand there should be accessories for stealth, attack up, climbing speed and flame resistance

Daybreaker should have just been the Gerudo Mirror Shield

We should’ve seen Gerudo fighting monsters. I swear that in all my playtime I’ve never seen a Gerudo do anything more than draw their weapons. None of them defend themselves like the Hylians with weapons do albeit rather poorly

More lore about Nabooru and the Gerudo history up to this point something like the Zora Stone Monuments you could have it be a quest Rotana gives you. I thought the Seven Heroines and Silent Swordswomen would do this

You should be able to tame a Sand Seal and register it with Frelly or her co-worker when they’re by the stall next to Gerudo Town’s main entrance. You should also be able to change its saddle and mane

The Ice harvesting quest should've involved going in to the Highlandsl. There’s no point saying ice comes from the Highlands if the only part of the journey we see is from the icehouse to the Town. This would also make the Highlands feel even more like Gerudo territory which they barely do in the game as is. Also have Snow Seals, need I say more

>tfw those questlogs remind how how much NoA fucked up TP

Every single one of these mongoloids need to get fired

>midna beat anyone she was matched with including zelda
>zelda beat irene
>lana beat anju
>nabooru beat anyone
>hena beat maple
>saria beat hena
so many shit opinions wow

er, meant
>hilda beat saria
on the last one, I have no excuse except that I just woke up from a three hour night of sleep

So /lozg/ am I correct in my interpretation that Rima's Buliara's mother? She talks about her a whole lot and it seems less like a former commander critiquing a new commander especially with the coming of age comment.

On top of that I'm led to believe Link must have entered Gerudo Town at some point a 100 years ago and met kid Rima otherwise her comment about feeloing like she's met him before wouldn't make much sense. This may not be Link's first time crossdressing

>midna beat anyone she was matched with including zelda

That's not really surprising desu. What's shit are the others and Hilda somehow being 1st, which makes no sense. It gets ruined by proxyfags anyway. No way to tell who is truly the most popular. You'd have to include the BotW ones now and remove the literally whos. Though proxyfags would just ruin any new vote, either to vote their own or vote against anyone that might have beaten their choice.

I feel like I missed a lot by never playing SS. Oh well

part 2

Just watch an LP of it. It's not worth the frustration steering that fucking bird

Princess Hilda needs some sleep, her eyes are so red

It's not that bad, I found the beetle and stuff worse. Anyway should give it a try. I'm currently playing it again and it's better than I remember

why does everyone hate spirit tracks? I never finished it, but what I did play was comfy. I always felt sad for Zelda and it really motivated me to keep on playing just to save her.

Same reason people hate SS. They can't figure out how to steer the train/play the flute so the game must be shit in their eyes

same guy here, i kinda hated skyward sword. it was fun, but the backtracking and over use of the imprisoned ruined it for me. and also the motion controls were terrible

>disliking the cutest zelda
they must have no soul

That's just how her eyes are. If she was really tired, they'd be blue

>no medli

The waggling had problems that could be ignored because it was great when it worked.
The continuous fetch quests couldn't and dragged down the game

how did NoA fuck up Twilight Princess?

you must have voted for Midna

Dumb normies he le trains xxdddd.

They only want """badass""" and """realistic""" Zelda

As did quite a few people mate. But it doesn't matter who you like and don't. There are few contenders that are more popular, and Hilda isn't one of them.

For example, look up this guys's dialogue in nippon. In Twilight Princess English he states that the Ancient Sages were Zelda's tutors. In the actual script he states that he was her tutor.

So are we going to just redo the poll or what? There clearly seems to be demand for it

Wow

Beats me. It was still a good game, but they had internal troubles and such during development, or rather development had difficulties that we didn't hear the fine details on. Maybe this impacted a couple of things. Maybe it would have been better if they held it off until technology improved and they had less problems, though it still remains the best selling Zelda game. Time will tell if BotW catches up. Not sure what it's at now. Last I checked for TP it was around 8.5million.

No

there's already waifu wars in the threads might as well make it official

it won't help

Hell no. That thing was bullshit that was nothing but proxy ballet stuffing.

Leave and don't come back.

Read that post chain again, he means Nintendo of Americas """localization"""

People would just use proxies and skew the results again. Then the cycle of arguing would just repeat itself. Zeldafags and Miphafags will continue to be at eachother's throats, for example.

Oh right, of course, my bad. Well, maybe it still ties into their internal development issue they had at the time, or they were just really lazy.

Last strawpoll we had post game launch had the Gerudo's running the show and then as it seemed to be petering out the Zleda and Paya fans arrived full force and push thme both to the top with the final result being Paya as the best with Riju and Zelda tied or Zelda leading by one. Purah was trailing in last beind even random NPC with 2 lines of dialogue. No idea where Mipha was probably in 3rd/4th

>nobody willing to admit purah was made for sex
tsk tsk

He knows. He's just a troll.

Sometimes I can't tell who's a troll and who genuinely believes something, because there's probably someone that's serious about it. Poe's law is a bitch.

It's safest to just treat everyone like a disingenuous moron, really