>Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

What does my best friend's anus smell like?

strawberries

>try to shit talk warriors on literally any other site
>"end your life grandpa elitist fucker this game will be great"
why are fire emblem fans so bad

I want to choke to death between my best friend's thighs!

28 MORE HOURS

you know the community's terrible when this shithole is unironically the best place to discuss fire emblem

I tried looking for this last time you posted this and all I found was the Robin/Nah incest doujin. Can you sauce this one?

Some user could die in that time. Be safe guys.

>grandpa elitist fucker
I love how NuFefags are proud of having shit taste.

>betraying my waifu to avoid colorless hell and get my first half-decent archer

One day, Lucina. One day.

How could they get a design so perfect, and then so wrong back to back? I don't think there's anyone who would say Blonde Noire > Sharena

V A L T E R

wife sheep

Whoever is making the warriors game will notice that the money is not on fateswakening anymore

How can you even call her your waifu at that point? You disgrace

Blonde Noire isn't that bad, compared to Sharena they're about even really. Naruto compared to Alfonse though is straight shit.

EAT SHIT PUSSY

She has the same face as Zelda on Hyrule Warriors, lazy fucks.

Nah.

post nutiki

Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Nah

You weakling. I'm picking my boy and no one will stop me.

>not picking Lady Lyndis as your free CYL

Lets say they do a second CYL poll where Ike, Roy, Lyn and Marth (female) are not on the list. Do you think the results will be different after over half a year of FEH and the release of Echoes: SoV?

I'm pretty sure Hector would win guys with Ephraim or Marth getting second over Chrom. Alm would probably be in 5th place.
Girls might stay with Camilla winning but I also think Celica would be top 10 and Delthea top 20.
Reinhardt would probably be top 10-15 guys.

i love reddit!

It doesn't matter. They're in debug phase at this point, so unless they want to pull an Ohmori, the game as we've seen it is more or less going to be the game we get.

Remember, No Camus No Sale.

>Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

She's fine. Good even.
Her brother is an abomination though. Holy fuck, why? WHY?

She would be happy that I'm using up all my hard earned orbs for her and not taking her for granted with some pity free summon.

>dominant Genny
I never knew my dick wanted this

>even the gamexplain guys have issues with the FEW roster
>the comments are filled with defenders calling even them elitist fags
Awakening really did kill the fanbase and fill it with absolute cancer

Flora did nothing wrong

>>>Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

>>Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

>Remember, No Camus No Sale.
This.
I'll still get it once its like $30 a year or two down the line.

>calling them elitist fags when most of them started or got invested with awakening
Youtube comments I swear.

I am though. Not even for meta-faggotry either.

>not getting her as a free unit and using your orbs to get more merges or to make a Lancina team

DISGRACE

>the warriors donuts will be the next batch of OP untis in heroes
>naruto will be the best of the units

Ike shifts from 5th place to first place and wins again.

>Not on Fateswakening
>SoV sold much much worse.
I mean, heroes maybe, but if Normies are going to buy something, it's going to be fateswakening or a game with an abundance of shipping/VN like aspects.

All the complaining about FE Warriors is getting super old desu

>give Lyn good baseline stats
>give her 2 range with her bow that has a great side effect
>3 move
>access to easy horse buffs
>give her a great A skill
>make her B skill unique and pretty good as well
>you know what? fuck it, give her a good C skill if people don't want to horse emblem to top it off

Is there anything she can't do?

>tomorrow is the 30th already
what the fuck

>Is there anything she can't do?
Take a physical hit

I got a Bridelia with ideal IVs but no good greens aside from a singular Hector (Anna and Ceclia are my only other 5 star greens).

move through forests

LYNDIS PLEASE GIVE ME A CHILD

Hopefully when Sumia comes to Heros she'll be a fantastic unit like Tana since they seem to be doing a thing with busted as fuck Prf weapons.Also hopefully later and when the rest of the older games get recognition so the shit posting won't be THAT BAD.

Memes aside, this is a great place for discussion. People actually answer questions honestly and concisely as long as the questions aren't retarded.
Everyone here seems to genuinely care about the series as a whole rather than just the first game they played, and no one is afraid to voice negative opinions on aspects of certain games that they believe are detrimental to the series.
I love all of you, /feg/

Take a physical hit,

RD Ike wins Hector 2nd place

FUCKING
STOP

Reminder that you a bitch if you if you ain't on team Hector

Cuckdeliafags LITERALLY blown the fuck out by a F R E E unit.

Bring her parents back to life.

You two are now cursed.

I'm still fairly new to the game amd wanted to clarify something: The builds I've seen usually give Blade Tomes Moonbow or Luna, but wouldn't Draconic Aura be better since it's a bonus to stats? Or is the bonus from Blade only from buffs and wouldn't stack here?

Be relevant in Binding Blade

Wew
Tana is really fun to use in Arena

Wield a sword effectively.....ever.

Me too man, me too. I was disappointed she wasn't in at launch but now I'm pretty grateful since she'll hopefully be pretty strong.
I'm glad Sumiafriends don't shitpost.

>Be a Battle Mage Princess
>Gather up a bunch of prissy teenage wizards who never tasted blood to travel across the country
>You are also accompanied by a man who's essentially Spike Spiegel with an eyepatch

Why does Celica's story get so much shit? Her pirate adventure and the theme that comes along with it is honestly the most memorable part of the game.

>>>>Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

>Tfw lyn outclasses cordelia
No wait, she doesn't because im not a fucking retard who thinks horseback is better than 2 more attack
>Inherit a brave bow
>get Life and death 3
>blow niggers the fuck out with my 2 extra attack
>Dont have to waste that point for worthless horse
hahahah "B-but sacae's blessing!!"
>Have to waste a b slot
>cant use the whore with desperation
>only affects shitty melee users ((lol)
>is cuter
>is smarter
>more lovely
hahahahah i am literally fucking dying at how retarded you fucks are, lyncucks are pathetic

What is there even to defend? Even if you pretend that Fates and Awakening are literally the only FE games that matter at all, this is STILL a shit game that does even THEM disservice.

Hinoka and Camilla still look retarded.
The game still looks choppy as fuck.
The textures look half-baked.
Most of the good shit is made out of resources ripped from Hyrule Warriors.
Lucina is STILL a carbon copy of Chrom even though they have slightly different fighting styles.
Maids, Butlers, and Ninjas all deconfirmed since no daggers, so anybody that liked those guys is getting the shaft.
The roster is still about 70% swords.
The mechanics of the game are lackluster.
The Lords of the game are fucking stupid.
The PR has done nothing to assuage the public's fears and suspicions, and has even done the OPPOSITE: creating distrust in the studio and apprehension in the game, which can and will deter many potential buyers.

Like holy shit there is NOTHING to defend here without making yourself into a complete retard. Anybody who can irrevocably and unironically defend this game with a thought-out argument needs to get their ass into law or marketing RIGHT NOW because they are a god of spin and marketing.

>YFW Hector wins the gauntlet.

Ike vs Hector will be a GOAT shitstorm though. I look forward to the fight with the Ikebros.

Setting herself on fire is something I would consider wrong.

when are they gonna give us flora and sumia
you can't just have cordelia and felicia and not give us their counterparts

You sure about that? Most units that would hit her are going to have -5 atk and -5 spd, making it so she'll only die to someone with over 58 attack.

She did everything wrong but that doesn't make her a bad person.

is there anything a 4* chrom is good for besides feathers?
i have 2 with bad IVs and my barracks are full, should I just send them home for feathers?

>ike vs hector
holy shit please let this happen

>Ike"bros"
Begone, /v/eddit. Hector vs Ike is the Original vs the Cheap Knock Off

Quick, /feg/! Look at your first unit in your first team.

They are now your roommate. How fucked are you?

Send them, unless you want to put Aether on someone after upgrading him.

Because a majority of her maps are swamps and desert

Who took your Morgan's virginity?

The world was wrong to her

Lady Lyndis doesn't bathe

The bonus is only from buffs. If it doesn't turn a stat blue, it doesn't apply to blade tomes.
Also DA would have a cooldown of 4 on a blade tome. People use Moonbow because it has the lowest cooldown of any offensive special, so the cooldown penalty of blade tomes is somewhat offset

>Cordelia
I'm fine with that

Because she became redundant when they decided to make Alm perfect in every way.

Her maps are bad. Alm's are just huge, but hers are actively detrimental unless you have your 4 Dread Fighters and 3 Falcon Knights by the time you fight Jedah the first time (you will not).

>Zephiel
>I am a human
uh oh

People say stuff like "At least Tharja's not in it" to spite the spic (which is fine but they should just filter him like everyone else) but that's sort of the thing. They're not even going for fan favorites within the games they're sticking to. A smattering of sword lords and main protagonists would have more appeal even if it meant the weapon triangle got less attention.

> Tana

That's what I thought, but the wording is a little unclear to me. Thanks for the help.

>sanaki
This is the greatest feeling in the world.

I like Hana

Sumia doesn't have a Prf wep, she's generic shit. I don't need more useless units clogging up my barracks, please keep your shitfu out of my mobile game.

Summer Corrin
how easy would it be to fuck her

i did

Smh at those joining Lyn's army to take revenge on us... "a soldier driven by revenge is no resource, but an expense...." beautiful words.... I hope your heart finds peace on the other side............................................

(Seriously though avenging yourself through the most popular girl's army is easy, I wanna see you 1v1 us again, noob)

>Lucinafags

DESU blade tomes don't really need specials, moonbow is there because of the +1 charge. You really should be 1-2 shotting everything with or without a special, though. Some people use 5 CD fodder to increase arena score, but other than that it's not a big deal.