imgur.com/a/6Jjnu
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2660065
youtube.com/watch?v=YPWqh2l3aFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay not brand new but 30k miles
Hahahahahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=QRxGvEi4a8E

Hey don’t talk shit about diesels.
My high mileage 5 series diesel still has a DPF and there is literally 0 smoke.

Fuck that is a sexy car tho

>i'm going to abuse this car for 30k miles and then claim it's a manufacturing defect

to remove the clickbait. the service costs an estimated $2000 for new spark plugs, belts, oil change, etc. cheap for a 550hp car

How cheap are the spark plugs that they only last 30k miles? Also does it not have a manufacturer warranty? 8hr labor to change the belt? Will any of that even remove the black smoke coming out of the exhaust? What a pos in all honesty.

honey, you're forgetting Alfa Romeo doesn't make that engine.
Ferrari does.

sweety, having a ferrari engine doesnt mean it has to be a pos.

So Alfa won't cover it under warranty despite selling it... because Ferrari is the one that actually made the engine? Am I understanding this right?

Serves him right for trusting Alfa desu

>Paying $80k for a v6 “sportscar”
The absolute state of yurocucks

No, Ferrari doesn't want (You) to know they are making it, although they are the exact same Bore and Stroke as the one in the 488, but with less cylinders.

>badgewhoring this hard

Alfafags are worse than bimmerfags

faster than your shitty mustang

m8 I love the Alfa but that's not even true.

>not using your manufacturer's warranty to its fullest

No. The point he's trying to make is the thing is just as high maintenance as any Ferrari because it has a Ferrari engine. It's essentially a Ferrari California V8 with 2 cylinders chopped off, and a couple of turbos thrown at it.
If the owners refused to read the owners manual and refused to follow the recommended maintenance schedule, well then that isn't the car's fault, now is it?

I would take a v8 mustang any day than an alfa. If i did take the alfa I would keep it for a few months to badgewhore and then sell asap and buy a good car.

>0-100 3.8s Alfa
>0-100 5.5s Mustang GT

lol amerilards BTFO

No they don't, made by FCA in a different plant

Mustangs are for little cuck fagboys

Umm that's like a 1990's mustang 0-60 time. Keep in mind the thing is only supposed to be over 500hp yet it dyno's at less than 400. So I'd take those italian 0-60 times with a grain of risotto.

Someone will believe this hahahahahaha

Why do alfafags get so butthurt?

>How cheap are the spark plugs that they only last 30k miles

it's clear that you know nothing about spark plugs

Alfa will at least signal to women that you take yourself seriously, and have style

Mustangs only attract other penises.

You have to be trolling but the average spark plug last around 50k miles some even do 100k. Albeit that is stretching it.For alfa competitors like Bmw M are 40k Mercedes amg some say 50k others 100k miles and cadillac v's say 100k mile. So unless you can prove otherwise other than your ignorant simple answer i will say alfa is shit.
Well the alfa has a vagina in the front so its just another high maintenance vagina that thinks shes a princess for women to get together with and fight the patriarchy.

>buying cars from the least trusted nation of europe

>straight up lying and shamelessly making up shit on the spot
Italians, everyone

Lmao and people still believe the Giulias nurburgring run is legit?
They didn’t even hire a 3rd party governing body for the test run hahahahaha

>8 hours to do a belt job
Italian engineering at its finest

what kind of car needs belts and spark plugs every 30k miles anyway? LOL

Notice how all the videos that talk bad things about the Alfa have a shitload of dislikes by angry pasta people.
Those slimy lying niggers of europe will never admit the truth that alfa is fucking garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=xlZdhqmX6RI

Have any of you actually driven an Alfa Romeo?

unreliable fwd shitboxes, why bother?
a Civic is better handling and more reliable.

I'll take that as a no. How do you know they are so unreliable?

Alfas were so poorly built they were kicked off the American market because nobody bought these heaps of shit.

I’ve noticed something. People that hate on the Gulia are simply jealous that they can’t afford the best practical driver’s car ever built.

But you've never driven one, right? You americans are fucking weird.

>auto only
>''drivers car''
Lmao
How come the M3, C63 and ATS V can be practical, reliable and excellent drivers cars at the same time while costing less than the Giulia?
How come Alfa couldn't build a good car despite being one of the oldest manufacturers in the world?

I actually have driven a 4C.
It doesn't change the fact that alfas are unreliable shits.

>a civic has better handling than a fwd Alfa
youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek
mysides.jpg

I don't see a Civic in your video though?
You know a Civic would outhandle any of those econoboxes?

But only with a few simple mods, right?
;)

no mods necessary tb h.

You already have that much rust on your car to make it that light?
Amazing, my man!

Are you unironically trying to use the rust meme for a pro-Alfa argument?

Yeah, old Alfa tradition but I'm happy to see Honda kept its tradition in the 2017 Civic.
imgur.com/a/6Jjnu

No one knows what an Alfa is over here. I personally think it's a good looking car, but your average chick will probably just think it's a maxima. The only people impressed by that thing are going to be other car nerds ie: men.

At least Honda gives you 10 year/unlimited mileage body warranty.
I doubt any of these Quadrifoglios will have lasted for 10 years.

user this could be anything, what makes you think it's a 2017 civic?

Do you really believe that?
>Cognitive dissonance: strong

Based on what? Your ass?
Get the fuck out of here, nobody cares about your shitty civic.

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2660065

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Based on OPs video.
A car with 30k miles is ALREADY smoking probably due to fucked oil seals or bad turbo.

Are you serious?
That's black smoke, which is a sign of a rich mixture you dimwitted fag.

You're never going to get an effective 100k miles from a turbocharged spark plug user

>spark plugs at 30k miles
lmao

OMG dense tripfaggot do you honestly think the car is supposed to be running rich from factory?
It wouldn't even pass the annual emissions/mot inspection with this smoke.

>sign of a rich mixture

I had a friend with a Ferrari California T that was lemon law'd at some point. He seems to be a glutton for punishment though because he got a 488 after that.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>thinking a performance turbo'd engine won't run rich from factory
You're fucking retarded.
That whole black smoke shit usually happens because the exhaust is hot as fuck and the unburnt fuel from running rich sometimes combusts in the exhaust line.

But does it sound like a diesel?

Never happened in my Huracan, m8. This is some bullshit engineering at work.

I still own one, a 156

Obviously you have a Huracan, you also have your own private state and 3 jets / km.

Holy shit how can Alfa always manage to live up to negative Italicar stereotypes
youtube.com/watch?v=YPWqh2l3aFM
11:07

What the fuck are you saying?
How come no brand new Benz AMG or BMW M isn't smoking thick black shit like a fucking 1.9 tdi?

>auto only
not in yurop. ameritards remember you cucked yourself with the "auto is better than manual" shit

Alfa shills btfo

>inb4 fatt marah don't count
LMAO literally every major reviewer has had their giulias shit the bad at some point, How can you unironically shill for such piece of shit swindler brand?