/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1098

Origins Edition

Previously in a Blighted land: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out
>Divinity Original Sin 2 comes out in 15 DAYS (September 14)!

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Reminiscing her great adventures in Ferelden with Leliana and crew.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something!
youtube.com/watch?v=XeVRPwgcxV4

Friendly reminder that Dragon Age is dead and forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/leliana/filter/text/page/20/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/moye/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/5_5czVGnpMCf2TF_4DvzXA/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/388461632/#388473705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being this dead.

Yeah, thanks for encouraging that "harmless" flooder who makes "cute posts" that you "didn't mind at all". Turned out great, didn't it?

>Leliana image
>Reminiscing her great adventures in Ferelden with Leliana and crew
>it's another lelcancer thread
Just die already

He has nothing to do with /dag/'s current state though. Checking back the archive, you can see /dag/ started dying around the "LSW and Chloe" drama. The one (the Liara user) who was complaining about his cute posts and name-calling others: "kys Chloe/LSW", is to blame. Complaining just further encourages trashposting; just ignore his posts if you find it annoying.

Anyway, this place has always been dead, and I don't think anyone is to blame for its current state. It has been 2 years since the last Dragon Age content, Trespasser dlc, came out. Only the first teaser of Dragon Age 4 will revive this place.

Then why bother remaking this general? Just make more threads on /v/ to hug Leliana and get dozens of replies. /dag/ was at least somewhat alive last year when you arrived. People got annoyed at your "cute" Leliana trash way, way before the troll started false flagging as you. Of course, you're just going to keep blaming the Liara user for anything and everything; such is life for individuals with low self awareness like you.

>Then why bother remaking this general?
It takes less than a minute to make a new thread, so why not? There are always random people coming here, asking for help related to the games. I am blaming that user, because he is the only one who complains about things on /dag/. I have noticed his behaviour for months.

When I first joined /dag/ months ago, I used to see some anons spamming: "kys landwhales/roastie/hambeast/Solasposters/Lelposters". Don't act like this place used to be some heaven for Dragon Age discussion.

>Don't act like this place used to be some heaven for Dragon Age discussion.
Nah, I'm not saying it was, but compulsively derailing the thread to talk about Leliana and generally acting like a tumblr fangirl isn't bound to improve the conversation an awful lot. I suppose there's an excuse for everything, though. Noticing someone else's behavior is easier than being aware of your own sometimes.

I'll let you bump the thread now, user.

>replayed DA:O after many many years
>modded the crap out of it
>decked out wardens in Grey Warden of Ferelden armor mod
>loving the game like I just bought it for the first time back in '09
>check Veeky Forums to see if anons are still talking about it
>this thread

I'm just gonna go back and play it, have fun here.

>But compulsively derailing the thread to talk about Leliana
That is a blatant lie. I have never done that. The complaining about everything is what has been derailing the thread, like right at this moment.

What do you want to talk about?

pure

DA4 when? Sci-fi fans got MEA and will get Anthem next year, and we fantasy fans have nothing to play.

Wow! /dag/ is back!

I'm going to bed, please don't die!

Don't worry, I will keep it alive. And welcome back!

2020 lmao. Everyone will forget about Dragon Age games until then.

I am looking forward to Divinity: Original Sin 2 which is coming out next month.

Leli-Ana!

More like Leli-anal. It sucks when you can't find a cute person to ERP with

Umh, Lilly is NOT for lewdness, my user!

GO AWAY! And stay on /meg/.

20 Nov 2019. You heard it here.

Um, no!

I love Lily-Anna and I am going to post about her in every single thread!

Nugs are VERY cute, my anons!

>ywn be as comfy as this Nug

Post more Nugs, Elves and Andraste Leliana!

Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas ena mar din.

Banal nadas.

Saint Schmooples...

>/meg/ creates a fake /dag/ for evil
>suddenly it is filled with Andraste's Love

really thinking over here....!

Um, Leliana is our GOD, user!

Lel + Josie = OTP

Yes, my user!

>OTP
That is not Surana, Tabris or a female Cousland.

I think I figured it out, the lelfaggot keeps making new threads just so that he can keep spamming his playthrough pictures.

YES! These screenshots are taking too much space on my drives, I need to post them and delete them as I progress through my playthrough.

Also, I am craving to play the Witcher 1...

Try killing yourself instead.

>Lelautist's existence apparently depends on this general because he has nothing else
>Killed it with his annoying behaviour
>Killing what you need to live
In nature, some parasites do the same.

I love you, user. Never change.

I am one of the anons who has been keeping this place alive. Don't blame me for the actions of the false-flagger Leliana poster.

>false-flagger Leliana poster.
More like the Morrigan poster who has been falseflagging as a lelposter.

I hate how one piece of shit gave Morriganfriends a bad name.

Morrigan posters are way too intelligent to still bother with this place.

t. Winnie

You are not fooling anyone.

It is okay. I like you except the one false flagger.

What is your favourite area in the game?

Hinterlands.

We all love our morrifriends here

Umm... Nugs!

Stop falseflagging Liara/Morri/Jack fag.

Um, and who are you, my sweet user?

I knew it.

I like how he has a total lack of awareness of his cancerous nature. If you search "Leliana" with images in fireden, it reveals a very pretty picture of avatarfagging and spamming even before the shitposter joined in.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/leliana/filter/text/page/20/

Stop trying to start shit. I don't see a single shitpost there.

This is called "shitposting":

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/moye/

>Sincerely loving your waifu is shitposting now
>One post a day is spam now
Wow, just wow.

I applaud him for that dedication lmao. He has been posting the same thing for 81 days.

>UMM ANONS LELIANA WANTS TO SLAP WHINY user!
>THE LELIANA CULT MUST EXPAND!
>UMM
>even more cancer in other pages

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/5_5czVGnpMCf2TF_4DvzXA/

Multiple posters have posted that Lel image. Can we stop this? How the fk is this related to Video Games?

The Leliana cult must expand.

/dag/ won't come back as long as you plague us with your cancer, what's the point in even trying to keep it on topic?

You forgot to mention the /v/ threads it makes and replies to for more (You)s:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/388461632/#388473705
Also complains about how /v/ says mean things about Leliana: Cancer.

omg stop fucking dying /dag/

No more (yous) for you. I think your only job is to false-flag and trashpost about others, so you can kill /dag/ yourself.

Ignoring is the best solution to deal with such an obnoxious poster like you.

Look at that archive search above. 90% of your posts are low effort shitposting and dumping the same images over and over again, 24/7. Calling others obnoxious is a fucking stretch. You're the most obnoxious poster I've seen on Veeky Forums.

>90% of your posts
Are you intentionally being dumb? Not every post with the word "Leliana" is made by the same user. We also obviously have a false-flagger here.

No faggot, I've looked through the posts. They might not ALL be yours, but there isn't a single constructive post about Leliana or the "N"ugs. Just mindless exclamations and gushing over your waifu. Months and months of posting the same things and crying when someone says something negative about "Her", "Andraste".
>inb4 "that's not me, I always post the highest quality Lore"

It died months if not years ago, not sure what you think this is but it's not /dag/

Okay consider the following: You are blaming and fighting with the wrong user. There is no need for us to fight. The real trashposter is a third-party and is posting on /meg/ right now. That is all.

I liked the areas in Jaws of Hakkon and Trespasser dlc.

I know about this. It doesn't change the fact that you had a lot of "fun" posting dumb and low effort things related to Leliana and "ugly cute" DA animals in this general for some months. The "real trashposter" merely copied your style and images. Now he moved on to kill another general, seeing that he succeeded with /dag/ with your unintentional help. That is all.

>Ugly cute

Yeah, I'm not sure what this faggot expected, coming into Veeky Forums and acting like an underage tumblrina. It's bound to attract bored shitposters.

Yes, user!

Quick before thread dies again there was a kind user that gave a fix for high temperature/load times! At first the game was smooth, but now it's gotten worse as it's gone on. I think it was capping the usage on something I forget what though!

Power options > Advanced power settings > Processor Power Management > Maximum Processor state

Reduce the settng in decrements of 5-10% from 100%. It lowers the frequency of your CPU cores, which in turn lowers your CPU temperature. It allows you to sacrifice some fps for better CPU temperatures.

Bump, because I like DA:O and I feel sorry for this shitty general.

No one remembers that game.

Pic related, right?

Thanks! I'm can sacrifice a lot of fps, the temperatures were just getting uncomfortable to me. Thanks!

What in Andorral's name are these slaves on about?

Umm...

It is the dialogue between the Nightmare demon and Solas in the Fade. The demon tries to bring out fear in all of your companions.

The demon says to Solas:
>Talk, you trickster. You will never be victorious. Your Pride will be your end.

Solas replies:
>Nothing is inevitable.

PLEASURE

Umh, our general is NOT for lewdness, my user...

Whatcha gonna do about it?!?!?

Umm back off

Slap you!

Shmooples is VERY disappointed in you, user!

You don't know about its sexual orientation. What if it enjoys watching the holy union of two thicc white boys?

I am going to ask you to delete this post...

Nugs are NOT for lewdness, my sweet user!

/dag/ is dead
long live _____

/r/Dragon Age

Friendly reminder: If you make a post I don't like you are spamming and if you post images I don't like you are avatarfagging! This has been a friendly reminder.

Noted