Mahindra roxor

what do you guys think of this?

too fucking heavy

3000 pounds doesn't seem too bad for what it is

For the price you could get a way better Jeep CJ. And it would be road legal. And it wouldn't be a poo in loo car.

get a cummins wrangler

It's a side by side that's heavier than a ford ranger

Kinda want to get one to trigger Veeky Forums

no its not

yes it is

it weighs 3035 lbs so its only heavier than the 2wd small one

How is 3443lbs lighter then 3035?

its like this in the comments on youtube vids everybody hates on it because its from poo in loo land

poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo poo in the loo

Very great idea, wish more companies would do it. Too bad they chose a garbage engine, and I’m skeptical about the transmission, but if they continue the pattern it should be like a borg Warner T-5 which isn’t bad, but not great. I would never drive a 3,000 lb vehicle with a 98 horsepower engine. You could LITERALLY pick up a flathead jeep for $7,000 or less and have the exact same vehicle minus the auxiliary drives

Someone probably took a shit in it. Literally.

They pay children to use toilets because they'd rather poo in the loo.

How can one wash their hands in a fucking field? They don't.

Absolutely disgusting.

can you not read?

Mahindra Roxor: Hey Jeep, can i see your homework?

Jeep CJ5: Yeah man, just change it up a little so we dont get caught,

I test drive these sometimes at my job at TRC. Massive fucking pieces of shit, break down after the most basic obstacle course. There's literally no reasoj to get this over a CJ or YJ.

Mahindra's had a license to build Jeeps since 1947, before the CJ was even a thing.

a tj wrangler is about 3000lbs tho

Roxors are built in Detroit you fucking retard

No they aren't they are assembled here from Indian kits.

>some assembly taking place inIndia

My air compressor says it's assembled in the USA so it must be an American made product!

It's a Jeeplet for the manlets of Veeky Forums

should be perfect for everyone here then