Dream car thread

Dream car thread.

New, used, restored, original, whatever. Just fantasize and get away from your problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

collinsadapters.com/index.php/gs430-cd009-full-swap-kit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8cWa4IG3k2g&t=27s
ebay.com/itm/253443171564
rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace/1038424-1989-964-c4-for-sale-31-850-miles-mint.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ez_c1OW6-cc
youtu.be/OFLQAEiO7xo?t=199
youtu.be/OFLQAEiO7xo?t=3m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=5fArDrbKyUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a original Mini Cooper with the entire Kent Auto Development catalog

hello fellow porsche autist
for me its fully loaded 1000hp+ 911 or some slightly moded shitbox evo7
also lupo gti for C U T E N E S S

>fully loaded 1000hp+ 911

not OP but you clearly dont know the point of Porsche's. It isn't excessive horsepower and gadgets but the perfect balance.

a 300hp aircooled 911 is more than enough for your dumb ass. as well as for most people.

Volvo PV444 with a bolt-in dual carbed B18 or B20 swap and four speed manual with overdrive out of an Amazon. Sun visor is a must, other visual candy is optional. Cruise around in the evening or on weekends listening to some jazz or just listening to the engine, I'd be very happy with just that.

that 60s shitbox doesnt produce 300

RX7 Spirit R Type A
RB26 Swap + Garrett GTX3076R

Already got my dream car (truck) thanks to my boyfriends well paying job as a contractor.

You can't get more dreamcar than this.

>With baiku in bed.
P
Absolutely
T
R
I
C
A
N

>that 60s shitbox doesnt produce 300

That specific one? which I never said it produces 300hp, but just used a picture since this is an image board? probably not. But making 300hp in an aircooled 911 from the late 60s isn't hard with all the technology we have now. Your ass would best be suited to a bone stock '60s 911 which has under 200hp but

1. You can't afford it.
2. You'd still probably find a way to crash it because while it has low hp, you have never driven rear engined rear wheel drive car.

For fucks sake a '73 / '74 Carrera RS which is considered the Holy Grail of 911's makes a measly 210hp. But like I said HP isn't the point of these cars and it never will be. but go ahead and keep shitposting like you know anything about Porsche's.

What is the point of having a Spirit R if you're going to swap an RB26 into it?

you probably play NFS/Forza Horizon. Fucking faggot.

this

i have seen so many of those in a junkyard. Looking exactly like that. Whats stopping you from buying one?

>swapping an rx-7
Honestly what the Fuck, if you don't want the rotary buy a different car
This man understands

>Dream car
NSX-R NA2
>Realistic dream car
Either a Lotus Exige sport 380 or the latest TVR Griffith.

LC500h

unironically, shit looks amazing, comfy, quick, well equipped

or a BMW 640 GT

I don't know what planet you live on where '57 Bel Air drag cars litter the junkyards, but I would love to move there.
'55 and '57 two door post/hardtop Chevy is what I'm after, and they pop up as rust bucket rollers for around 2-5k, so money is stopping me.

Why not fantasize about the real deal?

nice overpriced beetle lol
>*overtakes you in a minivan*

>my pride is damaged if I'm overtaken

>but go ahead and keep shitposting like you know anything about Porsche's

like clockwork.

if/when the A650e in my GS shits the bed, i want to swap in a 6-speed.
>collinsadapters.com/index.php/gs430-cd009-full-swap-kit.html
after that, i'd get a full NA build done on the 3UZ to the tune of a port/polish, ITBs, more aggressive cams (do those even exist?), PPE exhaust headers, stainless exhaust, etc. a torsen differential from a supra would be nice, too, but not essential.

I'm the second user you replied to. While I love rotary engines and Rx7's. There are plenty of reasons I can see why someone would want to swap something maybe like a v8 (especially with all these kits being made). Especially if the person is buying an Rx7 shell or an Rx7 with a blown rotary engine to begin with. rarely do people swap out a perfectly working 13b out of an Rx7.

easy power + classic 90s JDM lines. Lets be honest an Rx7 is 100x better looking than the corvette from the same year.

That being said, the whole RB26 swap into an Rx7 is def interesting and its been done before. Its very expensive and no where as easy as swapping a small block v8 into some pick up truck.

>Going to the Goodwood Members meeting in 10 days to see cars like this.
Feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cWa4IG3k2g&t=27s

SEETHING

too hardcore, and raucous, i want a GT, and to be comfy.

>shitposting.

good lad

lol cuck

=3

*improves you're shitbox*

not really, as while i love V10s, i want a dream car i could daily, without getting sick of it.

whatever you say, cuck.

you're really bad at shitposting because I like RWB Porsche's.

there's a red one for sale on ebay right now for 130k

a 1000hp 911 would be worthless. The power curve would be completely unusable for anything but drag racing.

i'd even love a VW Arteon, but whatevs i like odd cars.

what qualifies the arteon for anything but the most normie tier of cars?

this one?

ebay.com/itm/253443171564

I like RWB Porsche's but not all of them. This one is ugly as fuck. I'm picky and there are certain things about this that is terrible. Wheel and color is tacky/bad taste.

it can be a £50,000 VW which is clearly audi turf.

yeah that's the one

they give you the option for it to come with these wheels which look much better imo

the question still stands

I can see why people do it, and honestly I'd rather see someone put an rb26 put into an rx-7 than a Fucking LS

I still think its ugly. The owner who chose that color and set up has bad taste.

luckily not all RWB owners have bad taste like pic related.

I know it's pigfat. I know it eats front tires. I know it's roughly as practical as a turd gen MR2. I know the interior is shit only a boyracer would like.

But damn, is it sexy.

Also it matches my waifu.

is your waifu a fat retard as well?

>1989 PORSCHE 964 CARRERA COUPE C4
>RWB KIT
>77,795 MILES
>402HP 393.4 FT LBS OF TORQUE TO THE WHEELS ON PUMP GAS
>RARE UN-NAMED RWB

first of all I hate people that use all caps.
2nd. you can get the same exact car except that its bone stock for around $70k and it only has 31k miles on it.

rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace/1038424-1989-964-c4-for-sale-31-850-miles-mint.html

I like RWB but some of the owners/cars are absolutely fucked (in the head)

Yes. I love her!

>those fucking doorhandles

>Classic Italian styling
>240bhp
>830kg
What more do you need?

I know it's slow. I know there are far better cars at it's pricepoint, but something about it really gets me

stanced but not overstanced

jesus christ that must go like stink

Dat V12

y8yB or TZ2.

stock car stance is the best.

I had a model of that Elise LMGT. The rear wing wouldn't stay on for shit.

I also had a pencil tin of the shortail Gulf McLaren F1.

Do you remember that golden period in the 90s in the UK when you could buy primo model cars at the supermarket? Tesco Camberly had a huge selection

Been lusting after these for a long time. Sure they're gutless by modern standards but they're a carburetted inline 6 with one of the most beautiful bodies ever moulded.

Nothing about that car is stock.

Anyone else agree?

Thank me later

youtube.com/watch?v=ez_c1OW6-cc

That engine by OS Giken is $32,000 cuck bucks

God you guys have shit taste

this

>not a Chiron

I dont like it personally

Busa swapped Beat.

>Sandnigger car
>Taste

>god you guys have shit taste
>posts a gaudy painted bugatti veyron that sand niggers drool over

Sir it is only you with the terrible taste here.

Its a million dollar supercar that does 250mph? Who wouldnt drool over it?

absolutely this, my favorite group b car

god yes

It costs 1 million and it still looks like VW shovelware.

it took 4 turbochargers and 10 radiators and 1200hp to make it to 253 mph in 2008. ( dont get me wrong it still was pretty damn awesome at the time) BUT

a McLaren F1 has a naturally aspirated (that means no forced induction) BMW V12, 627 hp and hit 243 mph in like 1993.

The Mclaren F1 is overall cooler and lets be honest the Bugatti Veyron is the pleb's choice, hence why so many sand negros love it.

It's an unoriginal choice. We're hipsters here.

also the fact that you even mentioned its priced, shows how much of a pleb you are. Who the fuck cares. That doesn't make the car better.

"hurrr its expensive so its gud"

fucking idiot.

The mclaren is also ugly as shit
Its better than the chink shitboxes you guys fap to all day

You're about 13, aren't you?

>too hardcore,
spotted soygoy

>The mclaren is also ugly as shit

You're wrong and your mother is a whore.

I am seconding this or
>pic related.

Yes, indeed.
youtu.be/OFLQAEiO7xo?t=199
>Go to 3:19 if embedding shits itself.
I can see one would want to swap something else into an RX
>I myself wanted to swap a M104 into RX-8
but swapping a Spirit R Type A is pure heresy.

dream build. lowering cars without altering camber = MUH DIK

>I give you solid facts
>you reply with "dey mclaren is also ugly as shit"

Nigger if you don't get.

>Its better than the chink shitboxes you guys fap to all day

The Chinese don't sell cars in the North American market bud.

Ugh, that things so 90s it makes my eyes hurt. I mean that thing is sitting on some bullshit.

>400ps
fuark

Probably a Mclaren f1 gtr or clk gtr.
down shifts in the f1 get my dick hard.

youtu.be/OFLQAEiO7xo?t=3m17s

youtube.com/watch?v=5fArDrbKyUc

that's because proper sidewall is key for good handling

MerceDEEZ is bullshit. Enjoy that steep depreciation and the knowledge that every mercedes looks the same

holy fuck
it's so happy :D

>t. pleb
Here is a 90s chinkbox to spice your anus some more

fucking kek, kill urself.

never liked bmw but god damn this thing is sexy

drove it last year... that engine sound still haunts my dreams.

I'm a simple man

>Being this fucking retarded

>Not recognizing this is one of the most iconic cars of all time and there's a good reason it has tires like that.

Test drove a Model S P100D the other day. If I had a 150 grand to blow and it didn't matter I'd buy one of these right now.