Why does Veeky Forums hate women driving?

why does Veeky Forums hate women driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they dont "drive" so much as "endanger everyone else on the road" .

That’s a sexy pic.
>12 o clock wheel
>manual gearbox
I love seeing feminine women do masculine things

because she's resting her hand on the shifter

because I am gay

>*cuts you off 1.5" away from your bumper with no turn signal*
>*texts while driving in front of you*
>*sits at a protected green arrow for 15 seconds because she has to get her eyeliner just right*
>*slows down to 0.5mph to make a turn then signals 0.000001sec before turning*
>*weaves in and out of traffic in your path*
>*makes an unsafe/late lane change without checking her blind spots in your path*
>*drives 15mph under the speed limit on a 2 lane road in your path because "OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG LETS SING ALONG BEYONCE IS QUEEEEEN YAAAAAAS"*
"Why are you so hateful about strong indypyndynt womyn on the road?"

women shouldn't drive. One of the few things arabs do right.

They don’t anymore

Because I get no attention from women, so I use my knowledge of car drivetrains and my hektik racetrack speed to lull myself into a superiority complex because I'm better them at something that really doesn't matter too much in the "real" world. They're still socially better than me and have better professional lives than me no matter how much boost I crank up on my Miata.

Nice false flag "female pretending to be male" post, Rosie.

Women hate everything. They truly derive no sense of joy or fulfillment from anything.

it's not that Veeky Forums hates women drivers

Veeky Forums users tend to be sexist and dislike women in general.

It's sad, but true.

>tfw you type like a woman
thanks user, time to lay off the soy

Female drivers in my experience tend to be hot garbage on the road, but they're bad at driving in the sort of telegraphed, avoidable ways that prevent you from ever really getting in a wreck with them if you're aware of your surroundings. Meandering across the road, obviously texting, etc.

Guys are typically better at driving, but with that increased abilities comes an increased ego, and when they fuck up, they tend to fuck up fast and hard, so you're boned if you didn't see it coming.

>someone cuts thot off
>thot be like AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH while closing her eyes and not turning

reminder that vaginas look like axe wounds

It doesn't matter if you got a penis or a vagina. A shit driver's a shit driver.

Especially around my neck of the woods. You won't believe how many people here are complete shit. I've almost gotten run over by old geezers before.

>miata driver calling anyone else soy

grills pls post feet I need it for research purposes

because Veeky Forums is full of "men" who are scared of women.

post car lol

Sounds like your shitty country needs better driver education. None of that would fly in my country.

the difference if you are a shit driver with a penis the chance of passing the driving exam if you suck is very slim, but not if you are a girl.
I still remember my exam, I cut through a small roundabout and the exam guy complained on the spot. Then the girl that was taking the exam after me, stalled the car almost every launch + atleast 8 times when reversing down a hill and the guy just let it slide.

It's embarrassing to say but I think my girlfriend is a better driver than I am ... Her dad taught her how to drive when she was 13 . She wasn't born in America tho so maybe that's why.. American born women tend to be airhead attention whores.

I find old people way fucking worse.
t. Floridian

>It's embarrassing to say but I think my girlfriend is a better driver than I am
this post deserves a soyboy seal of approval

He's American. You're all terrible drivers.

This 100%.

It's always some stupid spic bitch in a fucking Tahoe.

He meant himself, retard.

>SQ7 tailgating me
>let it pass
>it was a woman driving

I have to agree. Women make me lose time when driving and are avoidable when they do stupid shit. Men are better at keeping flow speed etc but they shit hard when they do and also rage and try to follow me when I pass or block them from cutting me off, women just flip me off or sperg out in their car.

Look closer its a gated auto. An ex had the same exact car... chick in pic is just a girl pret nding to be like “tee hee i drive stick” while shiting into + and -

yes but how else is my gf supposed to get me stuff?

Women should stop being cunts then

Scared of women killing them because most of them text and drive

god that pic watered my eye
thats basically 7 years old me

Meh I noticed but it’s not the gearbox itself that’s masculine, it’s the act of shifting itself.

You can’t win them all anyway, my last tinder date had a riced out auto altezza and didn’t even know what the +/- was for

...Or a wh*te woman in an Infiniti/Lexus/Jeeo/Audi SUV...

faggot

They won't have sex with me therefore they don't deserve rights.

This
I had more problems with wh*the female drivers doing the most stupid and hazardous things on the road than spic women. Usually happens when I'm in a white suburb like Santa Clarita, their ALL on their phones ALL the time, veering into lanes, standing at green lights, running lights, etc.
While your average mexican will be paranoid af at all times cause their possibly driving illegal they'll stay off their phones

>I like women
>that makes me gay

Why don’t you commit suicide you oblique fuck

They are spatially unaware of speed or distance and seem to not know what tailgating is

Because one of them almost crashed into me 2 hours ago when we were at a red light by almost swerving into my car. Would have too if I didn't honk like a madman.

im going to keep posting this because that head bob is hilarious

Reasons.

>Confirmation bias makes me go "I knew it" whenever an annoying driver just so happens to be one

-This thread

On the road today, near SeaTac. Woman backs her Prius out of a mini market* onto the Highway. This isn't your driveway, hon.

*A Halal mini market.

nice reading comprehension

My mom is a good driver and my stepmom is pretty decent, she can at least drive stick. I just feel like the female brain is ill suited for the task of driving. Women are fantastic at multitasking and not very good at much else.

Because ive been rearended twice and both times it was an uninsured woman

>i love seeing feminine women doing masculine things
faggot

Gee I don't know...

youtube.com/watch?v=oJNr7DJktGU

I usually let my mom drive me places when I'm visiting her. She is probably the best female driver I know... Probably the only female I know too

>I like feminine women

Have you never had your missus
>drive your sports car
>wear one of your tank tops
>help you lift something
>do something practical without your help

I just like it when chicks can take care of themselves, therefore I find it attractive when girls appropriate masculinity

Because it's not Sharia compliant and thus, not European.

Veeky Forums hates women. I bet you even have sex with those vile things!

i bet you like to take it in the ass from women as well .

I mean, you aren't wrong.

because women are not capable of driving properly, both biologically and psychologically
womendo not posess the critical thinking and foresight that men have. They dont think about what the person two cars ahead of them are doing, if someone is trying to merge next to them, or who is in their blind spot in the lane they are about to jump. Pair this with your average female's entitlement and "if-I-hit-them-it-will-always-be-their-fault" mindset and you get

They can't drive in a straight line therefore they don't deserve rights

>females are so dependant on others that even doing minimal work like lifting things or driving deserves an applause

women are shit drivers because they cant stay off their damn phones

I usually see white woman driving around in their hubby's F-150/Silverado/RAM/Tundra often times with a half bed load of groceries in the back.

I really want to not generalise but so much this. So much fucking inattention and general idiotic behaviour. Males on the other hand are more likely to drive aggressively, weaving through traffic, speeding in the rain but at least their actions generally only fuck up their own day, not others. Young male and young female drivers are both equally shit so yay equality?

Does Veeky Forums hate team roastie racers?

Is it so far beyond your imagination that it’s possible as a man to be more dominant than a dominant female?

Deserves my penis you mean

I bet you're the kind of man who feels the need to constantly defend Face in the form of his masculinity, because he has no real masculine essence and it's all smoke and mirrors. Any perceived slight on his nonexistant manhoood causes the facade to fall apart and his true nature to show.

There is nothing masculine about cars.

Are you using the word masculine in a negative way?

No. This insecurity you're having is certainly not masculine, however.

Nor is this projecting.

Cars are not inherently masculine no, but showing good control over a car is; especially if that car is powerful

cars are as masculine as barbie dolls are feminine, just because you're an outlier it doesn't mean that it generally does not apply to others.
post feet btw

Not at all. Car control is about dexterity, not brute strength.

Even driving a 1960s LeMans GT endurance racer is fully within the capabilities of a woman. Not only that, the vast majority of women in top level motorsports are in top fuel dragsters, which are several magnitudes more powerful than anything that doesn't fly or float.

You are missing the point. Those women are by far in the minority, and relate to my first post

Driving a powerful car well is masculine as is taming a wild animal, defeating an enemy ect. These things are not often done by women, and therefore makes girls who do it unique and sexy

Why do car guys of old have posters of cars with chicks posing? Why do fireman calanders have pics of chicks wearing fire fighting gear? Women appropriating masculinity is sexy. Driving (well) is masculine.

yes goy, buy this pigfat overpowered landbarge, you'll be so masculine

what is your fucking problem? Machinery in general has always been a male oriented profession and hobby, sorry if you're some undergrad commie who can't decide on xer gender or whatever

why are you so mad that I point out that your masculine powerful car taming is merely marketing bullshit which goal to make you buy heavier shittier car every few year because it has more horsepower

100% Accurate.

t. roast

shit satire m8

Frankly, where I live, I sometimes have to question who passed anyone in this damn city. Almost everyone either drives too slow, speed to fast or drive distracted as fuck. Gender be damned.

>that one season where Velma's retarded cousin took the "winner's" spot.

CWD is just chalk full of shitty drivers (and in Will from S5's case, shitty passengers). I still remember that season 8 ended in a tie.

where i live, stalling doesn't reduce your chances of passing

most accurate statement ITT

Honestly wish I could defend women drivers in this thread but I literally can't. I don't consider myself a sexist but women are rarely good drivers - they play it overly safe and drive 5-10 under everywhere they go and weave gently (usually going over the right line a bit) and never accelerate smoothly, and sometimes they drive like fucking maniacs and do stupid shit the whole time, swerve, etc but don't have the gall to pass semis and stuff so whenever they're in the left lane they're in panic mode and and fuck up traffic. They're just timid and it shows, you need to be confident but not overconfident like a lot of men are. Also the vast majority of women are awful at parking, and what's the deal with them when they're checking blind spots before a lane change? It's like they have to check it for 5 seconds at LEAST twice to even consider doing it. They don't trust their mirrors.
Oh yeah, and a lot of them text and shit... I saw this whore the other day fucking eating a bowl of cereal and texting, she looked up for maybe one out of every 10 seconds.

Dudes can be shitty drivers too.

:)

the otheer day i was at a cheap gas station with people waiting in line to use the pump.

the lady gets inbetween two pumps enough where no other car can fit to use the other. pumps her gas and then sits in the front car talking selfies with her daughter. i wait for an open pump, park, i walk in. pay. pump my gas, walk back in for change and reciept and the lady is still in her car taking selfies with the pump attached to her suv. another lady walks up to tell them theyre cute

>implying it matters what car that user has, not that miatas are chick cars

>manual
>masculine

fucking amerimutts I swear to god

Literally this now close this thread

Nah, I swear to God every night here I see yuropeens in grand symposium bring a thread to bump limit on how to do a hill start. You guys still ain't got that one figured out yet?

And?

@18773671
>women hate thread
>the autistic leaf shill appears

Do you write for Jalopnik by chance?

>Leaf

Lol, really though- You guys over there figured out hill starts yet or not?

please post feet