Sc2

>GSL Code S 4h 22m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly4SeszTm3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EKWVKC6xz8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wonder who is playing...

should you be totally embracing the worst parts of human nature and using them for your own benefit, or live an ethical life attempting to make the world a better place through adherence to virtues?

try to do both

gumiho is streaming

scv pizza party

gumiho is a god btw

>surefire way to make sure I never open your youtube video
make the thumbnail a wacky face and put some obnoxious text on it
even people like molymeme do this lel

i want to eat steak

vore is so retarded

who's going to win gsl

GSL Code S 2h 24m
Solar vs sOs
Rogue vs Stats

Is Malwarfare more heavily weighted when playing Random or are people just choosing it manually? I got it 4 times in a row

gook night....heh

>GSL Code S 30m

no terran.... don't really care

gookgi

based sos

hmmm

how come there are tons of korean qts and GSL has this weird looking ugly bitch
wtf

member when every protoss did this walloff?

immortal good unit

welp, im back after abandoning ship when the hype kiddies and nostalgia fags flooded this general. is it back to being sc2 mainly now?
atleast gamewise, seems my predictions were correct. about a month and theres only 1/4th of the launch day/days playerbase on american and european servers. ill give it a month more until you got less than 200 people at all times on the US servers.

honestly i dont mind scr/bwr, hell i even prepurchased it and played through the campaigns again, but what i do mind is that some retarded hype kiddies and nostalgia fags from /vr/ flooded it, started talking shit about sc2, saying how an old game with outdated mechanics was going to beat it out and "kill" sc2, and then started mocking everyone who regularly comes to this general to gookpost or actually talk about the game. it honestly felt more like people were spending more time talking about scr/bwr than actually playing it...
if you cant understand what im trying to say, imagine you like this obscure band, you and like 30 friends. you love the band, listen to their music and go to the fan forums or whatever, right? and then suddenly ONE song from their first album out of the 5 theyve made gets on the radio and suddenly EVERYONE is talking about the band, and youre happy because people are finally talking about the band you love, but then your forums get flooded and the newfags start shitting up the place and insulting everyone who likes any song that isnt in the first album that was played on the radio, talking about how only the first album was good and how the first album will kill the other albums made by the band (in sales). then after a month, they just drop the band as a whole after ralizing the first album wasnt as great as they actually thought it was. this is what i feel bwr was to this general, and honestly im glad theyre gone. again, if you like scr/bwr, ive got no problems with you, its a fun game. its the hype kiddies and nostfags who drop it 2 weeks later.

you really expect anyone to read your novel of a post there buddy?

yeah i forgot kids like you have short attention spans

may i add, thinking scr/bwr is superior to sc2 because the mechanics are old and outdated, is like thinking riding a bike with 1 square wheel is better than riding a regular 2 wheeled bike because its "harder".

use a food analogy next time idiot

been eating too much

stop eating like a pig

pigs tend to chew. i'd say i'm more like a duck

you eat like a shrew

it's kleiber's law comm...

man that guys post was snoresville

i'll go back to sleep

That is absolutely true.

BW is better than SC2 because of more interesting unit interactions within each matchup, and battles generally being much longer while mantaining almost the same intensity.

The clunky outdated things are inconvenient, but supposedly the balance is so perfect that literally any change is considered blasphemy. And well, the balance is insanely good there, so i can understand that point.

Chill dude. In my case I'm back on sc2 only because of the scr shill. l abandoned ship after swarm campain, but since I've read the new balance in november, the coop and so on, I purchased void and I'm having a ton of fun.
Well I'm dying to void rush and other cheeses, but I'm improving. Just discovered I can counter void with mass phoenix.

leave starcrumps

sorry, but you're coming back to a dead game and an even deader thread

what game are you talking about

im talking about starcraft

i dont play that garbage

i'm going to get some work done then i'm going to hit the ladder!

youtube.com/watch?v=ly4SeszTm3Y

jd is a bonjwa...

controller emoji??

>youtube.com/watch?v=ly4SeszTm3Y
These fucking faggots have been playing against each other for 10 years now.

i'm pickle rick!

i even saw this on twitch the other day

i was just shitposting ironically

i sure hope so

how big is sOs' dong

stellar pasta daddio

gookgi

phoneposters are the muslims of the internet

haha

heh

I'm glad the thread has not been shutted down.
Any opinion on the incoming patch? What will justify the removal of the mothership core? Schrederer missile will be a must for every terran?

taking away my favorite unit

one thing sc2 has going for it is game length

25min+ games are awful if people aren't at least amateur level in bw

doing early cheese is impossible. the defenders advantage & high ground are too much

in bw i mean

is twitch kill?

is stylish not working on youtube for anyone else?

I don't use stylish
yeah twitch is fukd for me >_

Silence is Golden :)

>GSL Code S 2d 2h 50m

me? I'm a gamer, also watch a bit of anime from time to time

oh forgot my pic :)

juan is a good guy, my post wasn't directed towards people like him;;

gonna be a long night without my twitch waifu.... hopefully it's back up soon

i bet she's missing you too :(

it's back!

thats extreme

thank G*d. almost had a panic attack

who here /switched to scr and hasn't looked back/?

heh yeah me too...good joke........

I've switched and have looked back only because the game is so difficult, not really feasible to go back to sc2 though, despite releasing the last expansion pack, they still want to make massive, game altering changes to each race every year

just play another 4-5000 hours and it won't be difficult

Does anyone else come back and watch this video every once in a while to get inspired/motivated :) ?

youtube.com/watch?v=EKWVKC6xz8o

not that one

my favorite hearthstone streamer still isn't online.

what are you guys watching?

avilo desu

I'm gonna start a clan, who's in?

will the clan be part of our comm?

absolutely not

I

LOVE

SC2

do not make a clan
make a bund

im gonna start a clan too, mine is gonna be [hp]
what's yours?

lim and the yohwans

[bp]

gotta love amoxicillin farts

umm, we dont take anti-bs here

gookfast club

>tfw
i found this cute stinker named itsyeobo streaming hs about 6 months ago but haven't been able to catch her online since.

i'm not even sure if she still streams

U will be removed if you are being a meanie!