Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beemer and Mercucks are gonna rage in this thread.

>2018
Wow yeah I sure give a shit about modern cars. It's competition is a million other cars that looks exactly the same and are boring as fuck. Literally just pick a name out of a hat and that could be the "car of the year"

T H I S
H
I
S

S E E T H I N G

How? how is kia affording the ability to shill this car so fucking hard?

>Asian car
lol
>South Korean car
LOL
>A Kia
LMAOOO

A car is more than an engine and a spec sheet.

It's almost like the car is really good and people actually like it or something. :^)))

>implying bmw and benz didn’t win a fuckton of awards
literally who gives a shit

>Slower than a Focus

it's honestly pretty crazy it did that well, it's a little chubby desu.

sperg more and/or harder

lol faster than a MAZDASPEED. and at pre-production... Noice.

>Damage control

>slower than a fucking focus

Car of the year 2018 is Volvo XC40, Kia Stinger got fourth place with over 120 points less.

>Car of the Year 2018
>it's March

>posts sperg channeling his retard strength into interior bits for no reason, literally damage control
doing well for how chubby it is, though. and you can't even deny it's crossing borders here and STILL competing.

The stinger was just that good, no need to wait for anything else.

>march
>car if the year
It's like when all the shitty movies come out in January and claim they are the "best movie of 2018"

>not even the fastest focus

Kek

The Chevy Citation was MT's car of the year in 1980

but all the 2018 models are out now.

He shakes every car and no German cars have such garbage interiors lmfao

retards shouldn't be allowed in cars period, is the lesson

>no manual

youtube.com/watch?v=ciMY_MKKGpM

Buys a car built by drunk mexicans - wants german quality. The absolute state of the meme car shills.

This car is exactly like the new Miata. It has 0 redeeming qualities what so ever you motor magazines and motor journalists suck its cock like a cold Popsicle on the 4th of July.
I wonder GETTING PAID OFF why they would do this

I think even James May's review on TGT was solicited. He was so tepid regarding his opinions. That's not natural for them.

>brembo brakes, limited slip diff, pilot sports tires, 365 hp twin turbo V6
>slower than a car built on a 1990s E-class with an open diff, shit brakes and tires, and a 300 hp na V6

A much newer $42k performance sedan is somehow heavier and slower than a V6 Dodge Challenger around a track.....

>inb4 muh “didn’t use the same drivers”
Both were tested by Motor Trend around the same track using the same driver

Again, this comparison is retarded. At least use the Charger.

>comparing 2 door cars to 4 door cars

were you dropping on your head as a child?

It's a UK video so highly unlikely that this is a mexishit merc. Nice damage control though.

wow that's some angery fabia

cute!

>gets btfo by a bare bones V6 Challenger with no performance options
>t-t-that doesn’t count! It has only 2 doors! Compare it to the 4 door version that is exactly the same car!

Here ya go, charger w/super bee trim was $42k back in 2014 so same price. Stinger btfo once again

I can respect losing to the charger, but challenger comparison is just retarded.

I'd rather get that new Regal GS instead of that KIA. Fully kitted out that GS costs 45k while the Stinger GT is 50k and climbing. Plus that 10 year warranty is going to get a workout with this being KIA's first performance car.

How? It’s literally the same platform, engines, and transmission as the challenger but with two extra door? Challenger is just a slightly shorter charger

Plus it’s a V6 model with shit brakes, tires and suspension

>FWD
Nah. I'd still take the shitty Kia because it's transverse and RWD.

I know which is why this is either built by drunk mexicans in tuscaloosa or literal niggers in south africa kek.

How does the car handle?

I don't understand? Do they just not take status symbol into account? Normies will laugh behind your back. The sensible crowd will think you strange. The enthusiast crowd will think you overpayed for craptacular South Korean jujitsengieering.

>”dodge” car built from an old Daimler parts bin by drunk Canadians and stuffed with an underpowered V6 BTFOs the pride of Kia
You can’t make this shit up

None of these tards were alive back then. Shit, probably none of their parents were either.

Commodore is better

>yfw this year Kia will sell approximately infinity percent more Stingers than Holden will sell Commodores

All good things motorised are coming to an end. At least motorbikes still have a few good years left in them until they're cucked into oblivion.

you're fucking delusional dude by all means go buy one

Yes that's why its sales are so poor amirite user

because everyone loves it

kek

A 5 year old production Mazdaspeed that cost 1/2 as much

le fucking mayo

It’s got awd on the new GS with torque vectoring diff

Last gen could be had with awd also

It's still a transverse engine which means a fwd bias. Trash.

It's hard for them to justify cucking motorcycles though, their engines are already tiny and get way better gas mileage. They'll need to go the Muh Safety route as opposed to Muh Planet Earth.

>the opinions of a pigfat NC mx5 fanfag

>implying that car design hasn’t been ruined by muh saftee standerds

The 600 class is dying because of EURO4. I think Honda ceased production on the CBR600RR because meeting the emissions is too expensive.

He never did this before in his videos so he was met with outrage, therefore, almost every single video after - he did the same thing and it basically never wiggled, just on the Kia lmao.
Don't get me wrong, i love the Kia, it's just that his point stands strong.

>Enthusiast
you mean benchracers?

because 2018 models dont come out at the middle or end of the year you fucking retard.

Why should I get one of the new korean cars over something like a slightly used 4 series GC, Q50, or SS/Commodore?

Kia performance

provide channel name please

Because a 2 door and 4 door aren't even remotely comparable? You said it yourself, the charger uses most of the same shit yet is actually comparable, just use that.

m8 it btfo BMW/Merc/Audi stuff as well, see

Well by all means user, lets see that sales data you have.

Every time I see “stinger” I’m reminded of goatse, so this car conjures up an image of a gaping asshole every time I see it

So all this proves is that the Challenger SXT is secretly a god tier automobile, got it

It is substantially faster than virtually anything the Germans make, yes.

Which proves that the SXT is a god tier badge and even the Avenger SXT is a god tier car.

The only German car that's faster than the top snek is the GT2, and that's substantially more expensive and came out a few years later.

>using Kia website as evidence
Kia marketing team is so desperate by even putting such charts on their home page

bump for more germacuck anal destruction

>emissions
>for a fuckin motorbike

It's LESS polluting than a car, how the nigger fuck can they even get away with this shit.

>Motor trend car of the year
>meaning anything

seriously what the fuck

>slower than the fucking 4 banger Camaro
OH NO NO NO NO

Honestly don't know why they would be angry over this, lmao.

But at the end, they will be angry.

Literally the Lexus LS400 of Korea. I don't think Mercedes-Benz or BMW are upset because they only please the Arabs nowadays.

That is an insult to the LS

Carwow, presented by the best car reviewer, Matt Watson.

BASED op!

>implying the Chevy Malibu isn't a good car

better than a crossover at least...

still pigfat and heavy as fuck

does no one really make decent cars anymore

I finally saw one in real life. I never really liked them based off pics, but for some reason they're absolutely gorgeous in the metal.

fuck me that's nasty

I had a hyundai that rattled less

>trend car
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, no its not.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA MERKEKS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

slower than a v6 camaro non 1le.. lol

>Motortrend
> only second to Jalopnik in nu-male representation

Color me surprised.

>Special Edition Kia Stinger GT Atlantica
>its actually just the Canada-spec Stinger with Euro spec wheels in a different color

t-thanks Kia.

>Kia Stinker
>It's actually just a 4 Series GC with an S7 ass

Attached: IMG_9271.jpg (2048x2048, 496K)

The Stinger looks better desu. Also it's peter's design anyways.

Does not look so good on person. Sides are too rounded top to bottom and the vent behind the front wheels shows it to be a rip of the rx8. Not the best car to copy.

Mechanically, anyone who buys a 50k Kia needs pills. 50k can get you a lot of nice cars. Why settle for this POS.

I was going to say the opposite, the Stinger imo actually looks way better in person.

Looks cheap in person.

Kind of like a picture of a model in magazines-- lots of makeup and correct lighting make he look better that she really does. Same for the stinger (or all cars really).

Attached: Gisele-Bundchen.jpg (620x400, 63K)

You think? I was suprised how nice it looked.