/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Aug 13] Magnethax released. Requires a DS flashcard. R4i Gold 3DS RTS and Acekard 2i require no additional hardware.
[Aug 21] RPG Maker Fes Player 11.5 entrypoint. You can get it for free from the eShop. mrnbayoh.github.io/rpwng/
-A 11.5 entrypoint for Flipnote Studio 3D has also been hinted at. You can get it for free from the My Nintendo service.

>Switch
[Aug 1] Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1. Set the primary and secondary DNS as 205.166.76.187 to block this update.

>Wii U
[Aug 15] New browser hack method for Wii U on firmware 5.5.2 gbatemp.net/threads/480966
[Jul 24] Hint at a Crunchyroll entrypoint. twitter.com/WiiUbru/status/889303560655175684

>Vita
[Aug 14] MLTActivator: activate your PS Vita offline wololo.net/2017/08/14/mltactivator-activate-ps-vita-offline/
[Jul 29] Vita online activation no longer works on 3.60, if you haven't activated it Adrenaline will NOT work. gist.github.com/yifanlu/c4cc12d3f1ccaebbf1846b84a69a4bfb
[Jul 29] HENkaku Enso got released. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
[Aug 3] 4.73 released, blocks MTX Key, ban reports on shared piracy accounts. wololo.net/2017/08/03/ps4-firmware-4-73-released-blocks-mtx-key-ban-reports-shared-piracy-accounts/

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.gq/
dropfile.to/JKpXBed
my.mixtape.moe/efkhuq.cia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete the PS4 shit in the OP, none of it matters at all. what's the point of having safe firmware 4.05 if there's literally no public hacks for it.

Any solution to this or am I fucked? I get this on start up.

an error occurred (ErrDisp)
Error type: logged
Process ID: 15
Process name: menu
Process title ID: 0x00040030000008f02
Address: 0x00164654
Error code: 0xd900458b

Google wont help me.

Reminder to all to not feed the troll

While I have given in and just connected my PS4 to internet and keep it updated I still like hearing news about the scene even if a public exploit isn't likely anytime soon. I mean, what else will /hbg/ talk about aside from 3ds help, shitting on 3ds and defining what android devices are consoles.

>187690345
Yeah, I almost want to help solve the gamepad inside nintendon't issue, but there really are no gamecube games worth playing that I haven't played to death already

Can you create a sysnand.bin and load it onto another 3DS you're transferring from?

What matters is that it's been hacked. Nothing stopping a dedicated user from repeating the hack

alright friends. I've been trying to get free shop on my 2DS all day but i can't figure out what im supposed to do. i need a step by step explanation or a better guide than the site provides. help of any kind is appreciated.

should I wait for my SD2 vita to arrive before installing enso?

if you wanna brick sure

>install arc13s freeshop with FBI
>go to 3ds.titlekeys.gq/
>scan the enctitlekeys.bin qr with the qr code scanner under the update tab in freeshop
>???

>if you want to brick

It's perfectly fine to do. Did you forget when people transferred emunands from other 3DS? It's the system memory not the NAND itself.

okay i did this but i don't know what it did. how do i find the games i want?

when that happened you would system transfer from emunand to the other 3ds its different from creating a nand backup on a system and restoring it on another there are still warnings of doing this

can I transfer legit vita saves to dumps?

HOLY SHIT

there's a difference between making a system transfer between consoles or copying over a .nand backup
the nand is console specific and leads to a brick when put on another console back then you were advised to not even have a sd card with another 3DS' emuNAND inside

cia where?

Are you fucking retarded? Do you buy things before looking them up?

Anyone got the Metroid JP theme yet??
In a CIA Download or something

that blog site has it up

>citation needed

against the rules to post it

I checked both the mexican site, and nicoblog's. I must be unfamiliar with the one you're referencing.

>tfw Vita doesn't charge over USB

So is the PS4 dream over?

the ps4 dream never existed
there have been countless exploits, even kernel access and all that ever came from it were a few chinks who were running linux and never publicly announced their shit
just update and enjoy your normie games like the rest of us

this
were gonna update for ww2 and the goty knack 2 anyway

I miss the PSP days.

Link it faggot

Whatever, PS4 is the worst playstation anyway.

yes it does

>ps4 piracy
>switch piracy
>3ds gets flawless n64 emulation
>vita gets flawless ps2 emulation
which one creates the biggest wave in /hbg/?

only if you power it off
>3ds gets flawless n64 emulation
>vita gets flawless ps2 emulation
One of these, because flawless emulation does not exist on any platform for these

>only if you power it off
what? i have the 2000 model and i can charge it over usb while playing games

doesn't the wii do flawless n64?

hell no, outside of the ones on VC barely anything is good most of them dont even boot even smash 64 has lag at times

ps4 is garbage

It don't work for me

Basically means the NAND is blanked. It can't find the routines to load the menu theme.

Sucks. Not sure how to fix this without a hard mod or a NAND backup.

dropfile.to/JKpXBed
Here is todays updated cache for no reason other than I was messing around with the settings again and there was new stuff.

Some titles are falling through the cracks since the titlekeys database has no data on their region or name and therefore they aren't scraped, I can't do shit about that but if you know the titleid you can still use the database to get it.
Reminder that this goes in /3ds/data/freeShop/cache

Metroid leak when?

Thank you based user

DS ROM loading working flawlessly and therefore being worth waiting for.

few hours ago

literally will never happen, but hopefully NDMA means read speeds will be fine and audio glitches will be largely eliminated

If I upgrade to the lastest 3ds firmware will online work even if I only have luma v6.6 or do I need to upgrade?

The pirate's life is a life for me. Lololol and a bottle of win!

5 picoseconds till Samus returns

gj

Where's the link then?

>Result 0xd900458b = module 17 (fs) / level 27 (permanent) / summary 8 (wrong argument) / desc 395 (Either verification failed or some form of tampering was detected)
HOME Menu is running into fs failures. I can see two causes:
1. Corruption on the SD card (themes or folder settings). Try removing the SD card to boot. If you have no boot.firm on CTRNAND, try getting another SD card that is known not to be overly insane and insert that after copying boot.firm from Luma onto it.
2. Corruption on the NAND itself. Try reflashing a NAND backup if possible.

Is the 3rd SAO game on Vita 3.61+?

How to fuck up a bait: The underage baiter

wow i gotta give you credit, you're the only guy for the last 15 threads that have the delusion that some just needs to "recreate" it or that it will ever happen.

I-I still believe! It could still happen, just you wait!

come on user don't play dumb

I did this thing to prevent getting banned on the 3ds but I don't get any error, is it normal?

Pic related.

if you get an error it means you're banned, who the hell wrote that bit in the guide

Ok i set everything on "NO", do you get banned even on non-Nintendo games? (I'm playing MHXX)

the ban is "system-wide", meaning you get banned from online period, whatever it is the game you try.

Anyone got a Pokemon Clover CIA with the latest patch? every time i try making one myself the banner and icon get fucked up and the save deletes itself, trying to use that gba vc injector with wine was a mistake.

Yeah what I meant is that if the trigger of your ban can be a random non Nintendo 3rd party game, or if only Nintendo games triggers bans.

afaik there's no trigger in games, the "trigger" is just nintendo seeing you play things like freeshop or FBI and stuff like that, that's why you disable sending system information and the "show friends what you're playing" thing.

We know nothing about how the bans were set.

Ah ok thanks for the information.

>2k
kek

ps4 duh,switch doesn't have shit yet

nvm found a link in the clover general over on /vp/, here's a link if anyone needs it my.mixtape.moe/efkhuq.cia

Not sure if it's the right place to ask but I want to hack roms, make programs for hacked consoles and create my own homebrews. Where do I start ?

post the lyrics to the big bang theory

>Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state
>Then nearly fourteen billion years ago >expansion started, wait
>The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began >to drool
>Neanderthals developed tools
>We built a wall (we built the pyramids)
>Math, science, history, unraveling the >mysteries
>That all started with the big bang! Hey!
>
>Since the dawn of man is really not that long
>As every galaxy was formed in less time than >it takes to sing this song
>A fraction of a second and the elements were >made
>The bipeds stood up straight, the dinosaurs all >met their fate
>They tried to leap but they were late
>And they all died (they froze their asses off)
>The oceans and Pangea, see ya wouldn't >wanna be ya
>Set in motion by the same big bang!
>It all started with the big bang!
>
>It's expanding ever outward but one day
>It will cause the stars to go the other way
>Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it >won't be hurt
>Our best and brightest figure that it'll make an >even bigger bang!
>
>Australopithecus would really have been sick >of us
>Debating how we're here, they're catching deer >(we're catching viruses)
>Religion or astronomy (Descartes or >Deuteronomy)
>
>Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology

what do i do now?

keep posting it for a couple threads
and give up

will this automatically update itself when a new cache comes out or will i have to do it myself?

When the official cache updates it should as well, otherwise no that would require a fork of freeshop.

Eh. It was £65 from a pawn shop. Well worth it for all the piracy I can do. It came with an 8gb card and some fag didn't even fully reset it before handing it in. Nothing too interesting on it though. Just a couple of low quality christmas pics and an account for which the password didn't work. All deleted of course.

Playable SNES emulator for PSP when

the password is somewhere in plain text
you can find it with molecule shell
at least that's what I read here a couple months ago when henkaku came out

Never ever. snes9xtyl_mecm rev27 is the best we'll have.

PAL games at 50fps are supposed to work perfectly, haven't tried it though

What is the current best FTP solution for o3DS?

ftpd

What is the recommended PC client to go with it?

Some twitter user asked me to dump a splatoon update for them.

I said no (because I've been asked to keep it private for the time being, and I value my word). They asked why it's private. In lieu of a better reason (don't have one), I went with "because it is".

Got this hilarious copy/paste in response, felt like sharing.

FileZilla

>give me attention pls

Thx

Someone please help me.

I have FreeShop 3.1.4 and the game list is not updating, the newest game is an Ace Attorney game.

The link I use is 3ds.titlekeys.gq/downloadenc

>installed oclock plugin on my vita today
>gif related
thought there wasn't a huge different between 20 to 30fps, but now a lot of my games are actually playable. I'm looking at you, akiba's trip. not sure why atlus thought releasing a title that plays at 19-24fps was a good idea.

>someone actually wasted that much time on a post
Wew lad

weeaboos don't care, they'll play any trash

WinSCP for Windows
Filezilla for Linux.

Filezilla might be for Windows too. But both do the job just fine.

Fuck... is there something wrong with my eyes? I literally can't see a different between 30 and 60.

WinSCP was more plug-n-play for me than FileZilla. Both are easy, but I found WinSCP to be a simple lite version of exactly what I needed.

you must be an undeveloped child

I'm not going to read all that, but would it have been so hard to tell him "because I've been asked to keep it private for the time being, and I value my word" instead of saying "because it is"?

For anyone that cares. Yokai watch 3 just got the new 4.0 update adding new Yokais, missions and bosses. Aka new waifus

look closely at her arms/legs and you'll see it