/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread /drg/'s favorite smell edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/164759993614/mahiru-and-chabashiras-friendship-event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugi!

dicks
damnit

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Smells like chocolate and incestssu!

>Sayakafag/Amamifag seething
Hahaha imagine being this butthurt that those two losers died first and with the rest of their trash casts while Twogami dying first was a joke and he's alive with the best cast.

Koko!

>Twogami
>best anything
Its fucking hilarious you're jerking a gutless fatso to feel tough

t. Puerto Rican
Feeling sad you can't eat the fried chicken like he does?

>Twogami dying first was a joke

Is dead!

Are you in this much denial? Twogami shits on Sayaka and Amami combined. Throw Chisa in there too since she died first too and her shit cast is also mostly dead.

>eating chicken
Of course the nigger likes the nigger food, glad I don't have shit taste such as you.

Yes it was since he wasn't really dead unlike Sayaka and Amami who were undoubtedly dead.

Twogami only shits himself and cries for the tranny to wipe his ass, only care about that fat faggot.

;w;

>eating chicken makes you a nigger now
Oh you, do you feel so sad about how you can't eat said chicken because you're so poor, Puerto Rico-kun?

At least Sayaka, Chisa and Rantaro were in real killing games. Rantaro was in two even.

Twogami was in one fake killing game and still died first. He needed Hajime to rescue him along with the rest of the terrorists who should have died for real.

He died though.. He woke up from comatose, but he was still killed in a VR with both him and his killer unaware it was VR.

Better poor than fat and stuck with a shitty cast.

Would Angie eat fried chicken just like how her fellow tanned girls would?

That sounds like "wah Sayaka and Amami died for real yet Twogami didn't" to me user.

Hahahaha it literally doesn't matter as Twogami is alive and those three aren't. :')

Doesn't matter as it wasn't real. He's alive and breathing. Are Sayaka and Amami alive?

Twogami is an island with his loser kind while Sayaka and Amami are comfy in heaven.

Also DR2 is hated now tranny lover, your boy has aids from the tranny.

@187694560
>keeping tell about Twogami, Sayaka and Amami
It's getting boring. What about other chapter victims from DR1 and V3, user? Are they better than your DR2 victims?

Also it doesn't matter if Amami was in more than one killing game. He's still dead. Twogami however is not dead.

Same here. I mean imagine actually liking the DR1 and V3 casts...

You mean Twogami is having a great life with his friends on the island and Sayaka and Amami are burning in hell.

Hell no. They're just as shitty as Sayaka and Amami. Again DR2 >>>>>>>>>>>shit >>>>>>>>>>>>DR1/V3.

As if we needed more proof that:
DR2 fags are the fucking worst and are ruining DR
DR2 is the worst installment in the franchise, because of how weak and irrelevant it is in the grand scheme of things.

So now we get this fucking faggot to furthermore confirm statements above
Cancer, literally cancer.

I feel like I've seen this pasta before....

>thinking death is canon

why do you always falseflag and then post this same image

Posting best girls! One of these days I will stumble upon Yukari/Reimu cosplay with these two

What?

Mugi!
And Koko!

So I'm watching a documentary on juggalos and if DICE is actually like them, holy shit. These people are fucking ludicrous.

I want to party with DICE and wake up with no money, no clothes and no idea where I am!

The fuck is jugaloo?

It's... a lot.
Like, there's a lot going on right now.

is the documentary on youtube or tv?

DELET

Youtube!

No delet.
More~

Have a nice day

you too

No more.

Ouma and his beloved SaiKaito!

Shit, I've fucked up the spoiler. Oh well~

Why is this ship so much better than Oumasai?
If Kaito was a twink, this would be the new Komahina.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

In my opinion it's not better, just different from the usual comforting stuff. It's definitely not meant to be a long-lasting and understanding relationship, just a passionate hatesex thing before they both grow bored with it and move on. Or don't move on. Whatever you pick.

You would look better without the makeup.

Because it's not really.
Both ships have good and bad qualities.

Has anyone extracted/ripped the audio from the pc demo? I want the "fuck all y'all" voice clip

They're uploaded on Valwin's twitter and Jewell's YouTube.

Because you fell for /drg/'s memes

Thank ya kindly

Mahiru and Tenko friendship event from bonus mode.
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/164759993614/mahiru-and-chabashiras-friendship-event

Fuck why does it have to be so hot at the school, there's no proper air conditioning here, it feels like I'm literally evaporating sooner or later. I don't wanna imagine how terrible it'll be in winter.

I wonder what Kaito and Ouma looked like if they switched body types...

Usami Hunk looks much better!

Name any V3 who you could put into a triple-ship with Kaede and Ouma and tell me it isn't patrician-taste.

You can't.

Korekiyo. He kills Kaede for nee-san, frames Ouma after making him dress up as a honorable girl, and evades a prison sentence.

It isn't. Shadyboys is the true patrician V3 fujoship

Gonta, they both die from getting dicked by GONTA BIG DICK.

>Kaito constantly tells Ouma to stop lying.
>Kaito's FTEs are all about his adventures which are blatant lies.
>He spergs out when called out on it.
>Thought Yumeno and Angie could actually use magic and God in a fight.

On a scale of 1-10, how ashamed is Kaito of his own chuuni-ness?

>posting at school
What is happening in there? its still cold here in the basement, I look like the Emperor from Dune from being wrapped in blankets. Its cold over here.

I read that as "I wonder Kaito and Ouma's perspective with the press" and I think that's a sign I've been thinking too negatively recently.

Kaito would be more popular, that's for sure.

But that's patrician.

It's shoved in the far back of the closet along with a few other things.

Probably Tsumugi or Maki I guess. But pic related is filename related

>What is happening in there?
No idea, maybe they've taken the proper air conditioning away considering it's not really summer anymore. Those were on when I went to the interview and on the first day, so...
Anyway, I have nothing to do at school right now so I've got free time~ Maybe I should update the fan pastebin while I'm at it.

>spoiler
Fighto, fighto~
So in other words Kaito and Ouma could possibly switch places in the ranking polls, huh?

mugi tormenting kaede and ouma in the afterlife about how their efforts to end the killing game failed while choking ouma and stepping on kaede's stomach
amami and kaito being forced to watch

Depends. I don't know how well received Kaito's personality was in japan.

Pretty much, unless if Ouma looked like Hajime or something. Has there ever been a character with Kaito's body type that was popular? I don't know how Juzo is received in Japan.

I wouldn't say Kaito would be in the top 3 or Ouma would go that far lower, but it would probably effect their rankings somewhat.
I heard Japan has issues with Kaito's personality as well, specifically his attitude in Chapter 4 and his masculine sexism.

Fugg, don't melt brosis.
Nah girl have some fun, you can update stuff when you come home.
Rather, Mugi dresses Ouma as Saihara and lift-suck him and steps on kaede, Nee-san isevil and the other dead girls are restraining them.

that's stupid enough to be slightly attractive

I want all of the dead V3 girls to have an orgy with Nee-san in the ghost world or wherever their souls go into

Same but with all DR girls.

Yeah, if they were literally kept the same (same personality, role in game, relevance to the plot, etc) but just switched the kind of designs they have, I don't think they'd swap popularity spots exactly. There'd be a change, but not that drastic. Kaito's personality/writing didn't do him a huge favor with popularity in japan, apparently.

Yes more!
It's not going to get any hotter, summer almost ends anyway.
So, take it like a man!

But she is a girl, she moans and orgasm when she takes it!

True, true~ Maybe I should get my fanfic drafts done. Or maybe I'll watch some anime I have on my backlog instead because there's tons of it.

>mfw I'm now imagining Ouma with Kaito's personality and Kaito with Ouma's personality
A twink with the anti-twink and hyper masculine personality...

Never heard of songs where ladies sing "I'll do it like a DUUUUUDE!"?

>A twink with the anti-twink and hyper masculine personality...
Okay, now I want this.

Anti-twink oumafag

Reminds me of the Kaitouma bodyswap comic.

(1/3)

>Maki almost kills her own bf
>later has to do pic related
>Maki ends up having a domination kink

Should have used "endure it like a man", goddammit.
I-it doesn't really matter, right? I mean, it's just some leftover heat from summer. She can take it.

(2/3)

(3/3)

One of the few pixiv comics I don't save as master_1200.

What I wouldn't give to have this translated, man.

Yeah, that's it, I'll watch Phantom World. Coincidentally it has Ouma's seiyuu as the MC~

Yes, I literally get hot and bothered when I'm trying to endure the heat!
No matter what way you word it,
it still ends up sounding sexual as hell!

A twink who hates being a twink so much he wants to punch all the other twinks in the world!

>that despairful face as "Koko" gets choked

This sounds more and more like a bizarro Chihiro.

Don't forget that he also denies being gay all the time.

Kaito is hiding deep inside his closet, please do not disturb him.

So, Kaito turns into Kirianon? No wonder he liked him initially

>Mobu star kun is getting "ah," I guess the expression is so erotic
What did she mean by this?

I would sign up for a hoshi doujin from nagu

>Manino is drawing sexualized Pokemon now aside from Hoshi

I think that's exactly what she's doing, it's tojoshi

I can tell Kaito keeps slipping up with Harumaki/Shuuichi vs. Saihara-chan, at least

>tfw she uses her nice painterly artstyle for disgusting garbage