pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6ts2uj/dont_send_ryuusei_to_scr_pls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

playstrike

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE MENAT AND NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

>be plat with cammy
>can't even get super bronze with menat
Am I just a shitter fraud? Why is this character so difficult? I can't Unga bunga with her.

i refunded blue and feel bad

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6ts2uj/dont_send_ryuusei_to_scr_pls/
lmao

Third Strike?

Ok

Fantasyplay

Is this the balrog?

End your life.

s-sorry

ill rebuy it when the funds become available

nigga this is old news

literally zero (((0))) creativity AT ALL

Train in 100x gravity chamber until you've got everyone on lockdown with psychic orbs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>platinum cammy with a smurf account

i dunno you tell me

Well I mean I did spend 400+ hours with Cammy and only like 20 mins with menat. I just don't know zone game plans. I usually like the rush down glass cannon. Gotta training boar some more.

Soul reflact can be cancelled into calling back the orb.

Muh lp

Shes not a gorilla shes a trap zoner.

>reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6ts2uj/dont_send_ryuusei_to_scr_pls/

ryusei want to sue rkappa to geo play sfv

he will play in anime torunies on the side

why the fuck does majin obama care?

r/kappa has funded for guys to play sfv before

Menat needs to be thiccer

What an awful opinion.

REMOVE FAT

This obsession with Menat is so weird. Why would some random niglettress cause such an uproar?

Sniff brown

I thought you were cool Luvchhez but i guess you're just an anus

If she was thiccer and had huge breasts luvcheez would like her.

Literally babby's first waifu
One day you'll graduate to something decent

Thank god she wasn't made to appeal to such terrible taste.

Why don't you try sniffing a real woman instead?
How am I an anus?

>want to play johnny
>his combos and setups are absurdly dpacing specific
reeeee

>I thought you were cool Luvchhez
Said no one ever. That wasn't actually him though

That's not him I think.

Man, why did capcom have to fuck everything up.
SFV would be regarded as the greatest fighting game ever if they had only waited to release it like the state it is in now.

Instead they had to played ultra rushing mega jew with their player base and drag us through the fucking muds of trial and error. Now the only things we get to experience that are new are over priced stages, and maybe 1 character every couple months if they are desperate for a quick fix of cash.

Really hoping after this last character release they stop doing this slow drip teasey bullshit and release more content at once instead bits at a time. This brown hoe just isn't enough, an she sticks out like a sore thumb quality wise because of it.

I've got about 150 hours in SFV and it's my first fighting game

I just got gold and I main Cammy, but my climbing has slowed a lot. I'm just curious if anyone had any tips or tricks for playing Cammy in general?

I haven't been used Ex dive kicks, what are they used for and how often do you use them? Any good shortcuts for bringing them out consistently?

Thanks for any advice

No it actually is me this time. Shadowcheez only pops up once in a while for a couple posts.

SSFV could do it, my man.
New reviews, hopefully fix some shit and add stuff that is clearly missing, specially mechanics. Not to mention content, but we know that's coming.

You use them when you can spare the bar since they are safe on block. They are super fast and help you get in.
After you land them you can go for a normal to reset them or just dp/super for damage. Don't know much more, though.

I just want to love this game..An possibly strangle the people behind it.

Ah.

Well you're a cunt then.

FOOTSIES
O
O
T
S
I
E
S

OH cool, that's incredibly useful. Thanks.

Are they only safe when done TK?

>After you land them you can go for a normal to reset them or just dp/super for damage.
>super
>after an ex move

I feel you. I actually love the core of the game but clearly there's stuff missing.
That's why I'm hopeful for next season.

tbf sfv was a huge project infrastructure wise. it was definitely rushed by like a year or two but I don't think they could have ever satisfied everyone. their shit pr also doesn't help either.

wtf i love blazblue now

>not playing with infinite meter and items on

You can use ex hooligan to dive kick to get in from further away. Also dont be scared to frame trap with lights into mediums on block with the occasional throw. Also use cmk into spiral arrow to catch people walking. You will get used to it, but still a little risky.

Oh yeah, I'm retarded. I just though about a juggle and my mind just went straight to super.

I'm pretty sure EX is safe most of the time, unlike normal versions.

they were definitely trying to copy lol/dota2's model. they really shouldn't have bothered with their own servers in hindsight.

each version needs to be low to be plus otherwise they're punishable.

Remove crush counter. Add universal overheads. Add a universal parry. Give each character an additional CA (hopefully something with more utility like Genei Jin). Give each character a second v-trigger.

SFV goes from being 3/10 to 10/10.

nigga just play 3s.

Third Strike was cool and all, but no.
Crush counter just needs some balancing and we don't need parries.
We need defensive options and something to make ofense more free.

shitty luvcheez imitator

>Capcom actually modeled Menat's labia
This is a new low for shekeling.

honestly theres not point in playing anime games if you dont live in japan, even if their fun as heck

its suffering asking for games

>Still has shit normals
>Still has shit walk speed
>Still has floaty moon jumps with no horizontal reach
>Still has AA jabs
>Still has no chip death
>Still has massive input delay
Not even close to 10/10

>already seeing gold and up menats
>just made it to gold with my main yesterday

You're right. I just checked and EX is listed as -5, which I'm assuming is worst case.
Still, should be pretty safe most of the time if you use them right.

the only thing id want from 3s is less hit stun on jump ins.

yo menat is very well designed

i have to give it to woshige

my favorite newcomer since juri in sfiv off the jump

M8, anyone can change their character at any time. Just because a gold Ken main is now playing menat doesn't make him a gold level menat. Pls.

Consistent releases like that are the best thing go fuck yourself

not really

the power of footsies

she's at least missing 1-2 specials imo. an air ball throw/return and a more reliable confirm special and she'd be perfect.

>join the menat discord
>all these black guy profile pics
is she, dare i say it, our KWEEN

she would be overwhelming with an aerial return and air ball throw

she has reliable confirms

>>Still has no chip death
i like this one

>menat uses that ex ball move that brings you closer to her.
That's EXACTLY where I want to be you bitch.

>tfw you want to play donovan but no one plays darkstalkers 2

>she would be overwhelming with an aerial return and air ball throw

exactly. and i disagree. her confirms are almost ed tier. right now she feels like a pocket character for bad matchups rather than a solid pick vs all comers.

What are you talking about dude? It really is me.

Honestly the most disappointing characters have only been Kolin and Ed, so far.

Abigail is ugly as hell but he's pretty gud, has great damage and can Vroom Vroom your tiny fuel hole.

Menat has le funny crystal ball memes and can attach her ball to herself so that her normals have longer reach. Also her V-Trigger is very versatile and creative.

I hope Zeku is just as fun as these characters and not as boring as Kolin and Ed.

I also wanna be closer to her

prove it

But I like Ed.

Is it a good idea to get SFV on steam? I tried skull girls and there does not seem to be enough players.
What's an ok noon character for being new to fighting games?
Is it recommended to get a stick?

I don't really know how to do that? Come on babe you know it's me.

But Ed is gay and boring. Balrog did well to leave him behind. That pussyclap.

>babe

lmao

miss me that

Man, Morrigan is so ugly and sexist. Jeez.

It has cross platform play, so yes. It's by far the most populated fighting game.

Character is up to you, pick who you like. If you want to avoid having to learn crazy or difficult inputs for newcomers stick to Ryu, Ken, Cammy, Laura, Mika, imo.

Fight stick is optional, it's mostly useful for people who were used to playing in arcades. I find them to help execution and ease wrist or hand pain. Definitely not something you need to get good, or to start playing. Some pros don't even use sticks.

Sfv has crossplay so yea

dad, whats a pussyclap?

If you think the game looks fun, go for it. It's active and there's crossplay too. As for characters, play around with the roster and see what you like or feels fun. The basic stuff is pretty easy to execute for most of the roster and you don't need a stick to play.

It's when a vagina has large skin on its sides and they find something hilariously embarassing so it makes the two flapping piece of skins clap as if they were hands.

PC players and PS4 players are grouped together so the population will be the same regardless of which you choose.

Say your fucking prayers nerds!

yeah it's good any character is good for beginners avoid rashid, menat, fang, dhalsim because they're too technical if you're new

Daily reminder that if you play pic related youre retarded and not a single win you get counts. Starfire is the waifufag retard version of Deadshot but with no reads required and 400+ damage combos in the neutral

All the mindgame and skill that even Deadshot requires is gone when your ridiculously fast fullscreen projectiles with a year of hit/blockstun hit both jumping, ducking and standing opponents

Who's the best bison player in the world?

>playing injustice

Thanks doctor

If menat is the apprentice why can she shoot more orbs

so many kweenz is fighting game these days i'm pleased also fuck nrs

galtu

>6 balls
How can rose compete?